Verbal humiliation of white cuck - is it arousing?

My wife sent me a text today that said ‘Cone home now, bitch. I need attention.’

I drove home with a 20 minute anticipatory erection and when I got home she asked me to cut some branches off our tree.

I felt rightly humiliated. I THINK she did it to amuse herself. But I’m not 100% sure. The tree DID need trimming.

we would like someone to be very verbal and somewhat humiliating to bf.
I'm sure this can be achieved with the right black bull. The great thing about the internet and websites like this is that it increases the chances of meeting people who have complementary views and goals.

It's important to convey your views and feelings in order to meet the right black bull.

I think it's almost a given that the black bull should be bigger and more dominant than the white cuck hubby or bf. This mere fact makes it more exciting for the white wife/gf and the white cuck - God knows what it does for the black bull!

Yes to all of this. It's all about the black bull's dominance and size and swag. For cucks and their wives or gfs, it's the black guy who brings it and who we WANT to bring it. If it makes the black bull feel even more dom and cocky, even better.

Yes to all of this. It's all about the black bull's dominance and size and swag. For cucks and their wives or gfs, it's the black guy who brings it and who we WANT to bring it. If it makes the black bull feel even more dom and cocky, even better.
I agree.

But also for many white cucks like me, it's the love and lust we feel for white women that like big black men that overrides everything.

Our subservience enhances the pleasure and domination of the black bull or bulls.

I wouldn't say my wife gets aroused by humiliating me, but she definitely enjoys it. For us, sexual humiliation with a bull or without is sort of a manifestation that reflects our FLR relationship in general, but in public are unable to display it. So in the bedroom, its where it tends to play out for her. She loves knowing how pussy whipped I am and been all my life, and me having to show her and how far i'll go for some of it, amuses her quite a lot and humiliating me to see me like that she finds to be a fun outlet.
Yes, like calling the Bull "Sir", following his commands, servicing him when ordered to, etc.

Look, you have to be versatile in this thing OK? Some cuck couples like over the top humiliation and some don't. You have to find out what everybody likes, and if you can all get on the same page, then you go for it! All cuckolding doesn't involve humiliation.

Some cucks like to just sit there and watch. Others want to jerk off while they watch. Or take pictures and/or make videos. Others want to actively partipate in one way or another. And yes, some want to be humiliated in one way or another too. Figure out what kind of cuck couple you're dealing with, and if you're versatile enough to deliver and will enjoy too, then do it!

Now, I will be honest and say that there have been times when I've enjoyed the humiliation aspects of it, but mostly when the white wife is HOT and she's the one talking some big time, major league ******* up in the room, with her white guy being subservient to her, and her being submissive to me. Letting me treat her and fuck her in ways she won't let even her own husband do, and just having orgasm after orgasm. Extra points when a white chick butt fucks with blacks only ?

I remember one time the cuck hubby got a little upset and said, "You won't let me fuck you like that"! The wife replied, "No, I won't. I'm your wife, but I'm his whore"! And that was that LOL! And there are the more subtle, non-verbal things you can do to humiliate. Like if you're fucking and wifey has her face turned away from hubby, turn her head the other way so hubby can see her pretty white face . . . all flush red and eyeballs rolled all into the back of her head in total rapture from takin' that black dick . . . then look over at hubby and smile. Yep, yep! That's a "fuck face" that only a black man can give to your pretty white wife . . . isn't it . . . you never have . . . she won't even let you manhandle her like this will she??? Humiliation!!! At least for some white guys anyway. And I didn't even have to say a word ;)

But remember that plenty of white cuck couples don't play like that. They don't play that *******. They don't get down like that, so you better know who and what you're dealing with first. No problem! Just sit back and watch me fuck her then! Oh, you wanna fuck her too? OK! After all, she is your wife LOL ?

Last edited:
To see an Alpha Bull dominate a beta boy is quite exciting. Just verbal contempt and dominance, of course while having sex with the boys woman! Men are so competitive and it is exciting to women to see this and to see betas fold so meekly in the face of Alpha Male strength, dominance and capability.

Some cucks and cuck couples aren't into the verbal domination, etc., from a black guy, but I agree with you. I like seeing the black guy in complete control and putting the beta cuck bitch in his place.

I'm in complete control everywhere in my life except when I'm with my gf and she's getting blacked. That's fine with me, and the bruh can dom the fuck out of me.

Look, you have to be versatile in this thing OK? Some cuck couples like over the top humiliation and some don't. You have to find out what everybody likes, and if you can all get on the same page, then you go for it! All cuckolding doesn't involve humiliation.

Some cucks like to just sit there and watch. Others want to jerk off while they watch. Or take pictures and/or make videos. Others want to actively partipate in one way or another. And yes, some want to be humiliated in one way or another too. Figure out what kind of cuck couple you're dealing with, and if you're versatile enough to deliver and will enjoy too, then do it!

Now, I will be honest and say that there have been times when I've enjoyed the humiliation aspects of it, but mostly when the white wife is HOT and she's the one talking some big time, major league ******* up in the room, with her white guy being subservient to her, and her being submissive to me. Letting me treat her and fuck her in ways she won't let even her own husband do, and just having orgasm after orgasm. Extra points when a white chick butt fucks with blacks only ?

I remember one time the cuck hubby got a little upset and said, "You won't let me fuck you like that"! The wife replied, "No, I won't. I'm your wife, but I'm his whore"! And that was that LOL! And there are the more subtle, non-verbal things you can do to humiliate. Like if you're fucking and wifey has her face turned away from hubby, turn her head the other way so hubby can see her pretty white face . . . all flush red and eyeballs rolled all into the back of her head in total rapture from takin' that black dick . . . then look over at hubby and smile. Yep, yep! That's a "fuck face" that only a black man can give to your pretty white wife . . . isn't it . . . you never have . . . she won't even let you manhandle her like this will she??? Humiliation!!! At least for some white guys anyway. And I didn't even have to say a word ;)

But remember that plenty of white cuck couples don't play like that. They don't play that *******. They don't get down like that, so you better know who and what you're dealing with first. No problem! Just sit back and watch me fuck her then! Oh, you wanna fuck her too? OK! After all, she is your wife LOL ?

BOOM!!! PERFECT explanation from a black man who KNOWS what he's talking about! This says it all.

As a black man, do you enjoy verbally humiliating the white cuck yourself? Have you ever seen a white wife get excited when you verbally dominate or humiliate her white cuck?

As a black man, do you enjoy verbally humiliating the white cuck yourself? Have you ever seen a white wife get excited when you verbally dominate or humiliate her white cuck?

It really depends on the situation. Sometimes I really get into it. Maybe one of the cruelest verbal things I ever did to taunt a white cuck. . . . I was in that white boy's wife bareback, and I started singing that old Glen Campbell song where he says, "She's havin' my baby"!!! Said that ******* over and over, and his wife was totally into it LOL!

When I finally spermed in her, she wanted to slap high five's and ******* in front of sad, wimpy cuck hubby to rub the humiliation in, so we did!!! Slapped high fives with his wife after I dumped black jizz in her (will note that hubby's dick was standing at full attention). Man I have been involved in some KINKY, FREAKY ******* ?

Back