Verbal humiliation of white cuck - is it arousing?

I think a big black man verbally dominating a white cuck in front of the cuck's white gf/wife can augment an already explosive sexual dynamic. Of course, it depends on the dynamics of the relationship and the understanding of all participants, but I'm sure it can reinforce the dominance of the black bull in the relationship.

If the limits and parameters of what's acceptable to the white woman, her cuck and her black bull are discussed beforehand, then I think verbal humiliation or dominant talk could be very exciting. If this is done, or any other aspect of the relationship, in a manner that upsets anyone then it is a definite no-no. I think if done with skill, then adding sexual discourse to the interracial cuckold dynamic could be extremely exciting.

If the limits and parameters of what's acceptable to the white woman, her cuck and her black bull are discussed beforehand, then I think verbal humiliation or dominant talk could be very exciting. If this is done, or any other aspect of the relationship, in a manner that upsets anyone then it is a definite no-no. I think if done with skill, then adding sexual discourse to the interracial cuckold dynamic could be extremely exciting.
I like to think that the use of interracial and racial language can add another dimension to a cuckold relationship.

a former bull and I would butt heads every now and then in front of my ex-wife.. he would also jump into conversations between her and I that he didn't belong in because in his mind he was defending her. Of course, it couldn't go too far as he was a way bigger guy than I am so I had to be the one to drop it. since I knew he could mop the floor with me if he wanted too...so did my ex.. she told me numerous times after those incidents while I was bitching about him that it turned her when he asserted himself over me and knew I wouldn't challenge him..she admitted later that it turned her on enough to tell him how much she liked him doing that to me while they were having sex the next time..

Humiliation is a very personal thing. I believe it has to begin with good communication between the couple. I am respectful of my husband and find out his likes and boundaries. I will than push those boundaries. Our Bull takes the lead from me. Verbal humiliation plays an important part in our scenes and then push humiliating actions. After awhile the Bull is on the same page and all enjoy. I have also used humiliation to get hubby to lose weight, e exercise and get in better health. If you see some of my older posts they were intended to get him in healthier shape, it worked.
Need more women in this world like this lovely lady right here!! She gets it and understands that communication is like oxygen in the relationship...without it, it will die..

Need more women in this world like this lovely lady right here!! She gets it and understands that communication is like oxygen in the relationship...without it, it will die..
I crave the levels of intimacy, honesty and openness that some of these interracial cuckold relationships appear to have. Stepping outside the constraints and boundaries imposed by our cultural and social norms, expectations and roles.

Back