Verbal humiliation of white cuck - is it arousing?

My bulls never called him names. And still, one of them humiliated him in extreme ways. Another one told him once to stop being a wuss touching himself and to go down on me.
I think any expression of dominance, albeit verbal or non-verbal, by the black bull over the white cuck can be a real turn-on. Of course, the agreement and acquiescence of the white couple and cuck should be implicit and mutually agreed upon. Though pushing boundaries in this area may be exciting too.

Do any white women actually get aroused if their black lover verbally humiliates their white cuck hubby/bf? I don't mean in an aggressive manner, but more in a manner that incorporates verbal humiliation into role play, and is just one facet of the couple being dominated by their black master.
Of course I love it. My husband is then someone who he always dreamt to be.

I think any expression of dominance, albeit verbal or non-verbal, by the black bull over the white cuck can be a real turn-on. Of course, the agreement and acquiescence of the white couple and cuck should be implicit and mutually agreed upon. Though pushing boundaries in this area may be exciting too.
Of course, on many occasions, I found it quite exciting and husband too in a different way. He had been reluctant to 'clean up' and I discussed it with my bull. For me, it was the ultimate acceptance of my kinky behavior and when my bull spoke those power words I felt husband subordinated himself to the same level as I had been for so long. That bull went also a bit further later on, really forsing things to the limit non-verbally, and they almost clashed against each other. So you're right on that too.

For me it's titillating and arousing when a Black suitor subtly displays his dominance over my husband. That commanding look he gives my husband immediately gets him to give up his seat and move so my Black Lover can sit besides me in a booth at a restaurant or club. Without even looking at my husband he'll order him to get us drinks or summon a waiter so my Lover can place our order, neglecting my husband. He sits there passively while my pussy's rub, my breasts fondled and soft kisses are exchanged, all the while over hearing my Lover tell me how he's going to fuck me good like a Real Man, a Black Man. Out of the corner of my eye I can see that puppy dog look on my husbands face, intimidated and humiliated. It excites me even more, my disdain for my impotent husband fueling my desire for the Real Man sitting next to me. When all is finished my Lover and I get up and leave, walking out arm and arm for all to see while my husband waits to pay the check. The Black employees smile at us and thank us as we leave, all of them knowing what the night has in store for us. As my husband follows from a distance you can only imagine the contempt they must have for him for being so weak, letting other men take and satisfy his wife like only Black Men can.

For me it's titillating and arousing when a Black suitor subtly displays his dominance over my husband. That commanding look he gives my husband immediately gets him to give up his seat and move so my Black Lover can sit besides me in a booth at a restaurant or club. Without even looking at my husband he'll order him to get us drinks or summon a waiter so my Lover can place our order, neglecting my husband. He sits there passively while my pussy's rub, my breasts fondled and soft kisses are exchanged, all the while over hearing my Lover tell me how he's going to fuck me good like a Real Man, a Black Man. Out of the corner of my eye I can see that puppy dog look on my husbands face, intimidated and humiliated. It excites me even more, my disdain for my impotent husband fueling my desire for the Real Man sitting next to me. When all is finished my Lover and I get up and leave, walking out arm and arm for all to see while my husband waits to pay the check. The Black employees smile at us and thank us as we leave, all of them knowing what the night has in store for us. As my husband follows from a distance you can only imagine the contempt they must have for him for being so weak, letting other men take and satisfy his wife like only Black Men can.
Thanks for a really articulate and descriptive account of the erotic pleasure that a white wife can have when her black lover shows signs of dominance over her white cuck hubby, beautifully expressed. I'm really pleased that you have gained erotic pleasure from this show of black male dominance as, intuitively, I would expect this to be the case (though not being a female I can never really know).
I'm sure your cuck hubby also gained some sort of erotic pleasure too, from the humiliation of both you and others knowing that you are being black fucked by a superior black lover.
Congratulations on using this aspect of the IR cuckold lifestyle, being displayed in public by your black lover, to enhance your sex life.

My bitchboy is petrified of my fella, I'd never see him physically harmed but it is arousing seeing him intimidated and scurrying around when he shouts and barks orders at him.
He tries to avoid being at mine when my fellas there but I find myself arranging overlaps and seeing panic when he arrives stimulates me.
You have a devious and naughty mind scaring your poor cuck like that. Although in your case your cuck appears to be genuinely scared of your black bull, I think there's some great role-play to be had in interracial cuckold relationship whereby the black bull shows dominance over the cuck. And verbal humiliation is one aspect of this that could be exciting.

Wow, I love it

I believe white women enjoy it when Dominant Alpha Males humiliate sissy cuckolds. Calling him boy, sissy, bitch, cocksucker, etc. It emphasizes the Bulls control. White women also enjoy ridiculing and laughing at us cuckolds too. While the humiliation can sting, it is also rather exciting for the cuckold, to be so directly reminded of and put in his place.
Ideally a cuckold who is feminized, cross dressed, caged and humiliated maximizes the sexual thrill for all parties. The dominant male ordering cuckie to serve drinks, or turn down the bed are exciting. As is making cuckie request sexual participation, as in, "Sir, may I fluff your Big Cock for Madam", or "Sir if it pleases you, may I lick your balls while you have real sex with Madam"? The underlying humiliation being the sure knowledge by all, of the Bulls physical dominance over cuckie, sexual, psychologically and physically.

Last edited:
Back