Verbal humiliation of white cuck - is it arousing?

I get very aroused by my cucky being verbally humiliated, for one thing i know he loves it and it gets me hot! the last scene that springs to mind is one of my bulls who is bi was fucking my cuck on the edge of the bed, cuck on his back, so i had both their cocks in view, the bull was fucking him hard and at the same time slapping cuckys little dicklet whilst telling him how pathetic and tiny he was and this was why his hotwife needed real men to fuck her, it only took cucky about 60 seconds before he spurt his pathetic juice over himself! but my bull had at least 5 more minutes of hard fucking before he seeded my sissy cuck. so yes its a big thumbs up for us! (y)4 - Copy.JPG

I get very aroused by my cucky being verbally humiliated, for one thing i know he loves it and it gets me hot! the last scene that springs to mind is one of my bulls who is bi was fucking my cuck on the edge of the bed, cuck on his back, so i had both their cocks in view, the bull was fucking him hard and at the same time slapping cuckys little dicklet whilst telling him how pathetic and tiny he was and this was why his hotwife needed real men to fuck her, it only took cucky about 60 seconds before he spurt his pathetic juice over himself! but my bull had at least 5 more minutes of hard fucking before he seeded my sissy cuck. so yes its a big thumbs up for us! (y)View attachment 3329664
I love the description esp being on my back and having my dick slapped by him

Is it humiliation, or is it just pointing out differences between the bull and the cuck?

Highlighting difference in physique and performance maybe just a positive way to teach the cuckold his standing in the relationship.

I think discussing the differences, highlighting them does help the cuckold learn and adapt and it’s important his shortcomings versus the bull are highlighted as often as possible.

It all helps with his development which is good for a healthy relationship

For Scarlett it is very arousing . We feel that there is such a balance. We want trust and respect
outside of the bedroom but very extreme and actually humiliation in session that is not a role play .
Scarlett and I realized that our Alter ego sexual persona is what it is and we need to release it.
She is harsh , honest and unapologetic. Most men cannot walk in and out of what we want.
We understand it is a release . We love each other deeply.

Back