Verbal humiliation of white cuck - is it arousing?

It is the hottest thing I can imagine. Some big muscular, enormously hung black man putting me in my place while we're both naked and covered in oil. I cower in terror as he says things like "What the fuck you gonna do white boy with your little white boy dick?! This is what a real man's dick looks like!"
He then makes me touch it and wrestle for possession of my woman, all the while O my ass and mocking me.
That would be really hot to have the bull and verbal abuse me like you said as I cower in the corner with him standing over me and threatening me. My wife just looks on and sees how weak and pathetic us white men are.

My wife tells me i will never get to the places in her that he does
That's the beauty of interracial cuckolding. The black bull can do things for your white wife that you could never do - cherish it and promote it. Your care and love for your wife goes beyond mere possession and having to deal with your shortcomings.
White cucks want the best experiences for their white wives/gfs not just what they themselves can provide.

That's the beauty of interracial cuckolding. The black bull can do things for your white wife that you could never do - cherish it and promote it. Your care and love for your wife goes beyond mere possession and having to deal with your shortcomings.
White cucks want the best experiences for their white wives/gfs not just what they themselves can provide.
That's how i feel about it, she deserves his dick. it makes her so happy with it in her

Best thing I ever did was have my wife watch some Jan b movies to learn how to talk to a cuckold to really turn him on while she was taking bbc and how to talk to him when your about to and during feeding him the creampie. Changed our world, she got it and learned how to really push my buttons even more with her words and of course, black cock loving mouth and pussy.

Best thing I ever did was have my wife watch some Jan b movies to learn how to talk to a cuckold to really turn him on while she was taking bbc and how to talk to him when your about to and during feeding him the creampie. Changed our world, she got it and learned how to really push my buttons even more with her words and of course, black cock loving mouth and pussy.
Link to a fav of Jan B?

That would be really hot to have the bull and verbal abuse me like you said as I cower in the corner with him standing over me and threatening me. My wife just looks on and sees how weak and pathetic us white men are.
Been there lol :)

In our house he has total ownership of her. He has every right to bully me when he's annoyed with me or if I've done something wrong. Or really the right to bully me at any time lol. I love it and my girlfriend loves it too.

Sometimes we even go into physical bullying. Nothing too extreme, but things like shoving me, spitting, spitting, and stuff. There's definitely something about it that makes her spread her legs and kneel for him.

It's just natural. Males compete for the right to the females and the dominant male gets them. I think the dominant male intimidating or roughing up a submissive male before taking his right to the female feels super natural. It makes it clear to the weaker male that he will not be approaching the female, that he will not be interrupting him while he takes his right, and that there will be consequences if he does not respect the dominant males right to the girl. And it demonstrates to the female that the dominant male is in charge.

I’m with us it’s more cerebral, the humiliation could be a simple “no, I’m going to his house tonight, I wanna be fresh for him… sorry!”
While she looks down and smiles…
That is incredible…
The fact that he’s never cum ANYWHERE, besides her pussy… while I cum in her mouth mostly, and possibly her pussy once a month.
It keeps me so in check! ❤️
The fact she says, “Clean his dirty pussy!” 😍😍
As he pours out of her.

the humiliation is not a dumb ridicule, but a truer, deeper, cucking!
Calling Atlantic City to order two rooms side by side, so I can sleep alone and listen through the walls… getting a room to room call to come clean her pussy, and then a quick “go back to your room”… damn! 🥰🥰💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿

I’m with us it’s more cerebral, the humiliation could be a simple “no, I’m going to his house tonight, I wanna be fresh for him… sorry!”
While she looks down and smiles…
That is incredible…
The fact that he’s never cum ANYWHERE, besides her pussy… while I cum in her mouth mostly, and possibly her pussy once a month.
It keeps me so in check! ❤️
The fact she says, “Clean his dirty pussy!” 😍😍
As he pours out of her.

the humiliation is not a dumb ridicule, but a truer, deeper, cucking!
Calling Atlantic City to order two rooms side by side, so I can sleep alone and listen through the walls… getting a room to room call to come clean her pussy, and then a quick “go back to your room”… damn! 🥰🥰💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
Does she ever bring in another one after you have cleaned up after the first one?

Does she ever bring in another one after you have cleaned up after the first one?
Multiple times!
One time at a hotel, caged and uncomfortable, I was checking my wife and I in.
The lady asked, “you’re listed for three guest? Is that person here yet?”
My wife answered, “no, he should be here in 15 mins… big, black, handsome man.”
…the lady actually smiled! And smirked at me!
She gave us our keys, and told us that she’d hold the key and give it to him!

two beds in the room, I slept on one, they the other… while sleeping she woke me up!
And told me to clean everything!💪🏿🥰

at least four that occasion!

when we go to AC it’s not even funny… they both plan! He doesn’t touch himself for almost a week, I’m not allowed to touch her!
They fuck like legit jack rabbits!
on car ride down, he’ll drop one in her, so I have a job to do!😂🤣

Been there lol :)

In our house he has total ownership of her. He has every right to bully me when he's annoyed with me or if I've done something wrong. Or really the right to bully me at any time lol. I love it and my girlfriend loves it too.

Sometimes we even go into physical bullying. Nothing too extreme, but things like shoving me, spitting, spitting, and stuff. There's definitely something about it that makes her spread her legs and kneel for him.

It's just natural. Males compete for the right to the females and the dominant male gets them. I think the dominant male intimidating or roughing up a submissive male before taking his right to the female feels super natural. It makes it clear to the weaker male that he will not be approaching the female, that he will not be interrupting him while he takes his right, and that there will be consequences if he does not respect the dominant males right to the girl. And it demonstrates to the female that the dominant male is in charge.
He spits in your face, food, *******, mouth, etc.?

Back