Verbal humiliation of white cuck - is it arousing?

Do any white women actually get aroused if their black lover verbally humiliates their white cuck hubby/bf? I don't mean in an aggressive manner, but more in a manner that incorporates verbal humiliation into role play, and is just one facet of the couple being dominated by their black master.
Trust me. So many of us wives get off by it all. It just seems so instinctive. I could go into detail. If anyone wants ?

Multiple times!
One time at a hotel, caged and uncomfortable, I was checking my wife and I in.
The lady asked, “you’re listed for three guest? Is that person here yet?”
My wife answered, “no, he should be here in 15 mins… big, black, handsome man.”
…the lady actually smiled! And smirked at me!
She gave us our keys, and told us that she’d hold the key and give it to him!

two beds in the room, I slept on one, they the other… while sleeping she woke me up!
And told me to clean everything!💪🏿🥰

at least four that occasion!

when we go to AC it’s not even funny… they both plan! He doesn’t touch himself for almost a week, I’m not allowed to touch her!
They fuck like legit jack rabbits!
on car ride down, he’ll drop one in her, so I have a job to do!😂🤣
She’s my kinda gf.

My bitchboy is petrified of my fella, I'd never see him physically harmed but it is arousing seeing him intimidated and scurrying around when he shouts and barks orders at him.
He tries to avoid being at mine when my fellas there but I find myself arranging overlaps and seeing panic when he arrives stimulates me.
Fucking hot.

Do any white women actually get aroused if their black lover verbally humiliates their white cuck hubby/bf? I don't mean in an aggressive manner, but more in a manner that incorporates verbal humiliation into role play, and is just one facet of the couple being dominated by their black master.
Both me and my wife enjoy this sinario verbal from both turn me lauging at my tiny cock

Go into details why don’t you
Ok. So I’ll use clips to describe. The clip with karma and Brooklyn and JAX and Isiah. I like getting a couple over. She has already been blacked. But wants to cuck hubby. I like seeing the fear in a white mans eyes around big black bulls. I always have gym rats. Huge. Intimidating. And I am nasty yet calm. Knowing that the white boy won’t disrespect me or his wife coz the black bulls will step in. That drives me wild like this. Or in public. And all the hot white girls are in a vip area only for black men and white wives and the white boys can only watch and don’t dare enter. Ok. So I like to cuckold my husband. For the black alpha to watch. Making him feel the rush. I will do all the cuckold sessions. Extreme. The whole thing. From going out with hubby and then the whole place watches the black bull come over and ignore him and see me leave with him. Often with another hot wife. With husbands already waiting in car outside to drive us home. From that to the other extreme. I fucking love standing beside my black beast. In high heels and still towers above me but more so my white runt. I stroke his bbc and say to the white boy to get to his kneels infront of his black master and guide his semi hard cock into his mouth saying to get him rock hard so he can fuck his wife. I am into acting out that clip with Jordan blue. And I fuck my husband with a black cock strap on. As he sucks my bulls bbc. Getting him ready to watch the ultimate display of domination. Of a alpha male over a beta. Getting him to totally emasculate the white boy by fucking him hard balls deep and leaving his mark inside him. Making him his prison bitch. This is not gay. It’s the opposite. It’s total male domination. But after wards. We go back to normal life. Which is even hotter.

Ok. So I’ll use clips to describe. The clip with karma and Brooklyn and JAX and Isiah. I like getting a couple over. She has already been blacked. But wants to cuck hubby. I like seeing the fear in a white mans eyes around big black bulls. I always have gym rats. Huge. Intimidating. And I am nasty yet calm. Knowing that the white boy won’t disrespect me or his wife coz the black bulls will step in. That drives me wild like this. Or in public. And all the hot white girls are in a vip area only for black men and white wives and the white boys can only watch and don’t dare enter. Ok. So I like to cuckold my husband. For the black alpha to watch. Making him feel the rush. I will do all the cuckold sessions. Extreme. The whole thing. From going out with hubby and then the whole place watches the black bull come over and ignore him and see me leave with him. Often with another hot wife. With husbands already waiting in car outside to drive us home. From that to the other extreme. I fucking love standing beside my black beast. In high heels and still towers above me but more so my white runt. I stroke his bbc and say to the white boy to get to his kneels infront of his black master and guide his semi hard cock into his mouth saying to get him rock hard so he can fuck his wife. I am into acting out that clip with Jordan blue. And I fuck my husband with a black cock strap on. As he sucks my bulls bbc. Getting him ready to watch the ultimate display of domination. Of a alpha male over a beta. Getting him to totally emasculate the white boy by fucking him hard balls deep and leaving his mark inside him. Making him his prison bitch. This is not gay. It’s the opposite. It’s total male domination. But after wards. We go back to normal life. Which is even hotter.
I am totally into the heirachy. The black aloha. White woman now dominate white beta men. And I can’t explain it but I love to worship black men. Black men do whatever they want. Because that’s what alphas do. That explains why they are always wrong side of the law coz they don’t follow the rules. They rule. And my favourite is literally feeling the black mans rage and vengeance in every powerful thrust deep inside me. And I hiss this making him fuck even harder. If this was a white man. It would be ******* but with black men it’s just what black alpha males do to make the white mans wife his property. The power and male sexual aggression is hypnotic and any woman wants to be owned by the alpha. I also know it’s not not just me. All gf I know. Love this too. And to humiliate the white man totally for the black to watch. Turns us on even more than bulls. Evidence of this is. Look at the extreme cuckold trends. First there was making cuckold watch his wife getting fucked by a black bull. Then it was the wife who introduced cum cleaning. Then came her making her hubby suck her bulls bbc. Now the trend is getting the black bull emasculate the white man totally. By fucking him. For her viewing pleasure. And also being black owned. And the wife wanting to feel the black mans baby grow inside her. And the white husband is also
Into this. Accepting all woman want to be bred by the alpha male. And the humiliation is always there. I am late 40s. And black men are now changing medical facts. Coz only a black bull can impregnate women at an older age. I want this on my 50th. I am in great shape still. And I want to go out with my rich white husband. Heavily pregnant. But looking radiant. In short dress and wedges. And then my black bull arrives and joins us. Being a total bitch to hubby. Whilst wanting to show his unborn baby I’m carrying. And trust me the wives will be saying infront of the husbands how beautiful it looks.

I am totally into the heirachy. The black aloha. White woman now dominate white beta men. And I can’t explain it but I love to worship black men. Black men do whatever they want. Because that’s what alphas do. That explains why they are always wrong side of the law coz they don’t follow the rules. They rule. And my favourite is literally feeling the black mans rage and vengeance in every powerful thrust deep inside me. And I hiss this making him fuck even harder. If this was a white man. It would be ******* but with black men it’s just what black alpha males do to make the white mans wife his property. The power and male sexual aggression is hypnotic and any woman wants to be owned by the alpha. I also know it’s not not just me. All gf I know. Love this too. And to humiliate the white man totally for the black to watch. Turns us on even more than bulls. Evidence of this is. Look at the extreme cuckold trends. First there was making cuckold watch his wife getting fucked by a black bull. Then it was the wife who introduced cum cleaning. Then came her making her hubby suck her bulls bbc. Now the trend is getting the black bull emasculate the white man totally. By fucking him. For her viewing pleasure. And also being black owned. And the wife wanting to feel the black mans baby grow inside her. And the white husband is also
Into this. Accepting all woman want to be bred by the alpha male. And the humiliation is always there. I am late 40s. And black men are now changing medical facts. Coz only a black bull can impregnate women at an older age. I want this on my 50th. I am in great shape still. And I want to go out with my rich white husband. Heavily pregnant. But looking radiant. In short dress and wedges. And then my black bull arrives and joins us. Being a total bitch to hubby. Whilst wanting to show his unborn baby I’m carrying. And trust me the wives will be saying infront of the husbands how beautiful it looks.
Hot! Reading this made my white dick hard, love it.

It makes most white husbands hard. I love seeing it rock hard being fucked hard and deep uncontrollably. And dribbling his watery Patric cum. Total domination and submission.
I think there is nothing more beautiful or sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls and hung black studs passionately kissing and fucking.

To your point exactly, I’m 46 and my wife is 45, doctor told my wife she is in a perfect heath to have babies but I’m not able to get her preagnant because of a age and very low sperm count. Now every time she has sex with her black bull she has a very good chance to get pregnant 🤰

To your point exactly, I’m 46 and my wife is 45, doctor told my wife she is in a perfect heath to have babies but I’m not able to get her preagnant because of a age and very low sperm count. Now every time she has sex with her black bull she has a very good chance to get pregnant 🤰
Exactly. And what can u do. IVF is for white couples. U never see black men in one of those. And trust me it’s something that we can’t explain. How just the thought makes our wombs tingle. And that huge thick vascular beautiful black muscle is against our cervix. U might have heard ur wife tell her gf that a woman hasn’t lived till she feels the power of a black mans orgasm deep inside her. And hubby knows when he is going to clean me after. Or if I might be impregnated. Coz black men will pull that bbc half way out then explode. So it all pours out of me. Coz if he is balls deep my orgasm I have right after he cums sucks all his potent superior black bull semen into my fertile womb.

I think there is nothing more beautiful or sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls and hung black studs passionately kissing and fucking.
Its so beautiful. Nothing compares. I never kiss my husband like that. In fact any white boy. Although there is one time. After sucking mu bulls cock and he explodes in my throat. Then I return from restrooms to my husband. And I kiss him with my tongue asi look over at the black bull. I’m such a bitch. But we all get off on this LS

Its so beautiful. Nothing compares. I never kiss my husband like that. In fact any white boy. Although there is one time. After sucking mu bulls cock and he explodes in my throat. Then I return from restrooms to my husband. And I kiss him with my tongue asi look over at the black bull. I’m such a bitch. But we all get off on this LS
I would love a kiss like that!!

Exactly. And what can u do. IVF is for white couples. U never see black men in one of those. And trust me it’s something that we can’t explain. How just the thought makes our wombs tingle. And that huge thick vascular beautiful black muscle is against our cervix. U might have heard ur wife tell her gf that a woman hasn’t lived till she feels the power of a black mans orgasm deep inside her. And hubby knows when he is going to clean me after. Or if I might be impregnated. Coz black men will pull that bbc half way out then explode. So it all pours out of me. Coz if he is balls deep my orgasm I have right after he cums sucks all his potent superior black bull semen into my fertile womb.
Believe me I know, my wife loves the way they penitrate her and how deep it goes, my concern is for them to pull out onTime or knowing my wifes body she will get pregnant instantly if they don’t pull out. And it’s not up to me unfortunately once they have n that orgazmick state of mind they don’t care about anything but orgasms and pleasure

Back