Update with fiancee'

I recently wrote about how my fiancee' has agreed to be cock sleeve and dildo only and I had bought the BBC 10.5 inch Isiah Maxwell dildo....

Well.... we used it for the first time and she LOVED IT. Had long sex and she took most of it.... incredible....

I went inside her to cum at the end and she said she could barley feel my 6 inch dick.... was SO FUCKING HOT. and it looked amazing going in and out of her...

STEP ONE HOPEFULLY UNDERWAY TOWARDS HER BECOMING A BBC SLUT. ANY HELP OR INFO ON HOW WE GO TO THE NEXT STAGE IS ALWAYS WELCOME..

I recently wrote about how my fiancee' has agreed to be cock sleeve and dildo only and I had bought the BBC 10.5 inch Isiah Maxwell dildo....

Well.... we used it for the first time and she LOVED IT. Had long sex and she took most of it.... incredible....

I went inside her to cum at the end and she said she could barley feel my 6 inch dick.... was SO FUCKING HOT. and it looked amazing going in and out of her...

STEP ONE HOPEFULLY UNDERWAY TOWARDS HER BECOMING A BBC SLUT. ANY HELP OR INFO ON HOW WE GO TO THE NEXT STAGE IS ALWAYS WELCOME..
My suggestion would be to introduce her to this website. I mean, allow your gf to explore and ask her own questions. Trust me, she will figure out what she likes and what she desires. I dont think she needs you to push her anymore, just remind her that you support her exploration and that is SAFE to explore.

I love stretching my wife or her bull stretching her before we fuck. I love the swollen soft texture of her pussy after she's been stretched to the limit. Her pussy feels completely different and I cum super quick.Imgp0001 (2)a.jpg1 (9).jpgMommy9.jpg!huge comined file of our movies 07094.jpg!huge comined file of our movies 06681.jpg

Attachments

• !huge comined file of our movies 07070.jpg
    !huge comined file of our movies 07070.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 31
  • !huge comined file of our movies 07079x.jpg
    !huge comined file of our movies 07079x.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 17
  • !huge comined file of our movies 07118.jpg
    !huge comined file of our movies 07118.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 18
  • !huge comined file of our movies 07119.jpg
    !huge comined file of our movies 07119.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 00009515.jpg
    00009515.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 65

You are 99% of the way there.

No women cums on a dildo thinking "I love silicone", none.
They are ALL imagining real cocks.

If shes agree to abstain from yours and she's love's the dildo you can bet she's fantasizing about being fucked stupid, and not by you.

You are 99% of the way there.

No women cums on a dildo thinking "I love silicone", none.
They are ALL imagining real cocks.

If shes agree to abstain from yours and she's love's the dildo you can bet she's fantasizing about being fucked stupid, and not by you.
Exactly. And they are imagining the guy attached to the cock - imagining him being totally turned on by her sexiness.

Back