Up N Cummers

Who here has not broken that threshold to becoming a cuck/stag? Im interested in hearing about those men (or couples) who know they want this but have no started.

1. Whats your desire?
2. What step are you in?
3. How do you plan on taking the next step
4. Is there anything from your point of view that a bull can do that may help your situation?
5. Name your State

I will start. I am fiance (future husband). We have only done this one time about 2 years ago. We went to Vegas and got in contact with a black guy off AFF a couple weeks prior to the trip. She was very horny about being shared but when the day came she was nervous as fuck and evem said she wanted to opt out a couple of times. With patience and grooming we went through with it and i watched her get fucked. It was definitely the hottest sexual experience ive witnessed to date. However we have not done anything since then involving another person.

1. I am interested in sharing her while I watch or possibly participate. Most likely just watch. Let the relationship take its course and evolve from there
2. My step was mentioned above. Shared once, now looking to establish a new person
3. Post in forums/Doublelist finding potential partners/bulls.
4. Im looking for someone with a good personality who is easy going. Not cocky, patient, looking to please and be pleased. Let my fiance take steps and not be rushed. Someone whose interested in investing time into a fuckbuddy type role. Being hung is a plus.
5. We are in California's Central Valley

I will start. I am fiance (future husband). We have only done this one time about 2 years ago. We went to Vegas and got in contact with a black guy off AFF a couple weeks prior to the trip. She was very horny about being shared but when the day came she was nervous as fuck and evem said she wanted to opt out a couple of times. With patience and grooming we went through with it and i watched her get fucked. It was definitely the hottest sexual experience ive witnessed to date. However we have not done anything since then involving another person.

1. I am interested in sharing her while I watch or possibly participate. Most likely just watch. Let the relationship take its course and evolve from there
2. My step was mentioned above. Shared once, now looking to establish a new person
3. Post in forums/Doublelist finding potential partners/bulls.
4. Im looking for someone with a good personality who is easy going. Not cocky, patient, looking to please and be pleased. Let my fiance take steps and not be rushed. Someone whose interested in investing time into a fuckbuddy type role. Being hung is a plus.
5. We are in California's Central Valley
I’m intrested

Back