Until we meet again

ann-mwf

Female
So sad, we are now in almost toal lockdown. My Bull and myself live a few miles apart, but we wont be able to meet, or his friends, for possibly several months now. We both agreed that safety must come first, so we are not even going to try to buck the system.
How do the rest of you feel, continue as before, or heed the scientists and socially distance?

So sad, we are now in almost toal lockdown. My Bull and myself live a few miles apart, but we wont be able to meet, or his friends, for possibly several months now. We both agreed that safety must come first, so we are not even going to try to buck the system.
How do the rest of you feel, continue as before, or heed the scientists and socially distance?
We are the same my bull lives in another city last weekend was my turn to go to him. Cancelled just couldn’t take the chance. I’m Distraught no bbc for a least 2 months and have to make do with hubbys little cock.

Im in a similar situation and feel the same. I’m all about sexual safety and so are both or my regulars. It’s awful and I’m not coping well but I know it’s best

It all feels very strange in 2020 to be restricted in your personal freedom , doesn't it !
We are all doing it for absolutely the right reasons ,though, so we are all still here when its all over.
Anitgua holiday on hold for us .. wife no chance of seeing her BF who lives down south.. and like you mandy and brian she has to make do .. I will never keep up for more than a week ....

It all feels very strange in 2020 to be restricted in your personal freedom , doesn't it !
We are all doing it for absolutely the right reasons ,though, so we are all still here when its all over.
Anitgua holiday on hold for us .. wife no chance of seeing her BF who lives down south.. and like you mandy and brian she has to make do .. I will never keep up for more than a week ....

Back