Until we meet again

Here is a little story I wanted to share from a friend who was very close to me and my wife who cuckold me for twenty eight years before she died. In the very beginning of our exploring with threesomes, I thought making love was only for my husband Alex .... having wild and uninhibited sex was for me and a black lover with stamina, but that changed dramatically once I met my one select ALPHA BLACK MAN, Jerome, he was open to a long term regular relationship with a cuckold couple and Alex always wanted to be a full time cuckold.
Now that I have a regular lover I have come to realize how much I enjoy being with a confident alpha type male who can take charge of me and my husband, it's a perfect situation.
I really enjoy giving Jerome lots of good oral sex, it really excites both of us tremendously, sometimes Alex is made to lick his testicles while I suck and play with his beautiful BBC. After all that excitement, Jerome usually takes me hard and slams me, mostly doing me doggy style for 10 or 15 minutes, it's unbelievable. I have so many orgasm's and even squirt. Than we usually follow up with some long sensuous slow love making to include hours of passionate kissing and affectionately touching each other all over, I never had that until now. I love the feeling of Jerome deep inside me, even as we lay still. It is so wonderfully satisfying, something I never really experienced until I met Jerome. Jerome is my primary man, lover and sex partner.
My husband Alex, has accepted that he must release himself when he is allowed to watch or when he is orally cleaning me or Jerome, he has learned how to properly service Jerome. At first I was feeling terrible, denying Alex sex. Jerome encouraged me to explain to Alex why I could not react or feel that kind of excitement with him as a man any more. Once I was honest with Alex he protested and sulked a little, he felt bad for himself for a few days until he was introduced to the paddle, a couple good spankings from both of us and he understood and accepted his place, now he has come to love it. He accepts me and Jerome and we accept him as the cuckold he was destined to be, we all have respect for each other.
The man of the house is Jerome. Alex decided he wanted to wear panties 24/7 unless he has a doctors appointment, he says he loves the feeling, he also enjoys being submissive to both of us. Physically he is not like most cuckolds in regards to his penis size, he has a decent size, almost 7 inches with maybe average thickness, but not as thick as Jerome. Alex's biggest problem when we use to have sex was he would get soft when ever we would change positions or he would ejaculate in two minutes or less most of the time. It was useless to give him oral sex, he would climax right away, it was very frustrating for me. Jerome makes love to me for hours and I love to fondle, kiss, lick and suck his big 8" thick cock that always gets hard for me, we make love every day of the week, sometimes more. Alex likes it because either he gets to listens through the door and jerks off or he watches and participates three or four times per week when he is asked to. Everyone is content.

A harness is perfect to keep him useful but also in his place. This is an slightly older clip but if you restrict your partner sexually or deny him completely (except for the odd caged BJ) then it's perfect to illustrate. Keep yourself satisfied and your hubby frustrated.
J
Xoxoxoxo

The beautiful, mind wrenching torment of being so close to you hot sex and unable to feel it's warm wet goodness...I'm struggling and I'm not even there! LOL. Your strong loving black cock domme/sub cuck relationship just blows my mind. :love: :love: :love:

My wife was never a fan of the chastity device. Her thoughts were if you tie someone to a chair and instruct that person not to get off that chair without your consent. He is not staying on the chair because you told him to, he can't get out of the chair without being untied, once you untie him what has he learnt about loyalty, discipline, obedience or respect for authority, NOTHING !

When a cuckold hubby maintains control and discipline of not touching himself out of obedience, loyalty and love. It's far greater than any harness or chastity device that literally prevents him from masturbating, it's priceless, it's true respect, it's the ultimate in his commitment of putting her needs before his own.

Last edited:
Here is a little story I wanted to share from a friend who was very close to me and my wife who cuckold me for twenty eight years before she died. In the very beginning of our exploring with threesomes, I thought making love was only for my husband Alex .... having wild and uninhibited sex was for me and a black lover with stamina, but that changed dramatically once I met my one select ALPHA BLACK MAN, Jerome, he was open to a long term regular relationship with a cuckold couple and Alex always wanted to be a full time cuckold.
Now that I have a regular lover I have come to realize how much I enjoy being with a confident alpha type male who can take charge of me and my husband, it's a perfect situation.
I really enjoy giving Jerome lots of good oral sex, it really excites both of us tremendously, sometimes Alex is made to lick his testicles while I suck and play with his beautiful BBC. After all that excitement, Jerome usually takes me hard and slams me, mostly doing me doggy style for 10 or 15 minutes, it's unbelievable. I have so many orgasm's and even squirt. Than we usually follow up with some long sensuous slow love making to include hours of passionate kissing and affectionately touching each other all over, I never had that until now. I love the feeling of Jerome deep inside me, even as we lay still. It is so wonderfully satisfying, something I never really experienced until I met Jerome. Jerome is my primary man, lover and sex partner.
My husband Alex, has accepted that he must release himself when he is allowed to watch or when he is orally cleaning me or Jerome, he has learned how to properly service Jerome. At first I was feeling terrible, denying Alex sex. Jerome encouraged me to explain to Alex why I could not react or feel that kind of excitement with him as a man any more. Once I was honest with Alex he protested and sulked a little, he felt bad for himself for a few days until he was introduced to the paddle, a couple good spankings from both of us and he understood and accepted his place, now he has come to love it. He accepts me and Jerome and we accept him as the cuckold he was destined to be, we all have respect for each other.
The man of the house is Jerome. Alex decided he wanted to wear panties 24/7 unless he has a doctors appointment, he says he loves the feeling, he also enjoys being submissive to both of us. Physically he is not like most cuckolds in regards to his penis size, he has a decent size, almost 7 inches with maybe average thickness, but not as thick as Jerome. Alex's biggest problem when we use to have sex was he would get soft when ever we would change positions or he would ejaculate in two minutes or less most of the time. It was useless to give him oral sex, he would climax right away, it was very frustrating for me. Jerome makes love to me for hours and I love to fondle, kiss, lick and suck his big 8" thick cock that always gets hard for me, we make love every day of the week, sometimes more. Alex likes it because either he gets to listens through the door and jerks off or he watches and participates three or four times per week when he is asked to. Everyone is content.
Great that your white wife was able to enjoy an ALPHA BLACK MAN, Jerome. I am glad that you were allowed to watch your white slut wife suck his big black cock and see it fucking hard and deep in your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and shooting his hot cum deep inside her.

I don't let him have sex in the traditional way. On occasion I let him put his penis inside me when caged, usually just the tip but that's all. Same for blowjobs. I bring him to the edge of orgasm orally when caged then stop. That's rare nowadays but I still need to involve him. Sex now is strapon only and with this cov-19 situation it's way more regular than normal.
J
Xoxoxo
You are very kind and considerate to include your lucky cuckold husband in your sex play even though you intentionally get him excited but then stop before he can cum, causing him to feel frustrated and humiliated.

Social distancing .
Sunday Mrs J, Steve and myself indulged in some "Social distancing" sex. Mrs J shaved her pussy and put on her makeup then got dressed in a short skirt, see through blouse, crotchless tights, red knickers and short Victorian style boots.We set her laptop up in front of and facing the couch, put the armchair to the side of the laptop. She put her favourite toys, an 8" black vibrator and mini wand ( plus lube ) on the couch , then video linked with Steve. She sat on the couch and I in the armchair. He could see her, so could I and she could see both of us. We then spent a very pleasant hour talking dirty, masterbating and cumming. Not as good as being there in person, but better than nothing. As the old saying goes, "Necessity is the mom of invention". We will do it again soon.
Stay safe. Mrs J and John.
I love you and your slut wife's creative thinking.

We are the same my bull lives in another city last weekend was my turn to go to him. Cancelled just couldn’t take the chance. I’m Distraught no bbc for a least 2 months and have to make do with hubbys little cock.
I am sorry that you are not able to enjoy being fucked by your bull's big black cock and have to make do with your hubby's little cock. It must be very frustrating for you.

My bull left on business to another state a week before the lockdown. Now i just have cuck's tongue to please me. He does a good job but it's not the same as my bull.
I am sorry that you are not able to enjoy being fucked by your bull's big black cock and have to make do with your cuckold hubby's tongue. It must be very frustrating for you.

Im in a similar situation and feel the same. I’m all about sexual safety and so are both or my regulars. It’s awful and I’m not coping well but I know it’s best
I am sorry that you are not able to enjoy being fucked by both of your bull's big black cocks and have to make do with your hubby's little cock. It must be very frustrating for you.

No. His wife is not that kind of lady. That’s why he prefers me
He prefers you because you are a married white slut that will do dirty things for him that his own wife won't do for him because she is a decent Lady? That is why most of the men like to fuck my wife too. I love hearing other men tell me that they love to have sex with my wife because she will do the nasty things they love and their own wives won't do for them. Some tell me that their wives told them that they would never do such filthy things while my wife is doing the filthy things to them. Often they tell me that their wife won't suck their cock because it is a filthy thing to do while their cock is in my wife's mouth.

He prefers you because you are a married white slut that will do dirty things for him that his own wife won't do for him because she is a decent Lady? That is why most of the men like to fuck my wife too. I love hearing other men tell me that they love to have sex with my wife because she will do the nasty things they love and their own wives won't do for them. Some tell me that their wives told them that they would never do such filthy things while my wife is doing the filthy things to them. Often they tell me that their wife won't suck their cock because it is a filthy thing to do while their cock is in my wife's mouth.
I’m not marri d and you don’t know me.

Back