Ultimate bbc/cuckold fantasy

ibo

Male
I have a few that really stick out, I've never experienced having a gf being fucked by a black man yet, but my number one would be seeing my girlfriend and her mom play with a BBC. My ex and I talked about my interracial fantasy she said she wasn't interested in BBC tho :/ but she would sext me scenarios and talk about it during sex/foreplay. One of my ultimate favorite scnenarios she sent me once was this... And I'll set the stage for everyone then tell me what you think! My ex(at the time 18, adorable innocent looking blonde hair blue eyes B cups cheerleader) was up getting a midnight snack wearing a black satin push up bra, black lace thong and black and white striped knee high socks, she heard a weird noise coming from her moms room and went to go investigate, the door was opened slightly and there lay her mom(a more mature version of my ex but with D cups) bra and panties on the bed in black opaque tights(I have a huge sock/legwear fetish) with the crotch ripped open and between her legs was a 30ish year old fit black man slowly thrusting his 10" thick BBC into her vagina, my ex had then started to rub her clitoris in excitement. Her mom then assumed the doggy style position and the black man grabbed his thick dark cock and pressed the tip against her asshole, spit on the tip of his cock and slowly started to penetrate her mothers ass, my ex being into anal and analplay had started rubbing her clit faster as she watched, panties starting to become wet, her mom then winced in pain and let out a sigh of intense pain/pleasure as he was now balls deep inside her asshole, he pulled out to reveal her gaping hole as then he quickly thrusted his dong deep into her big wide ass, my ex was fingering herself at this point and accidentally let out a gentle moan while spying on her mom(who is married) her mom and the black man stopped and he pulled out, her mom looked up and said my ex gfs name. My ex opened the door with big lustful eyes as the black man checked her out and complimented her subtle sexy frame as he started to stroke his dick, my ex had never seen any dick besides mine at this point(5" yet thick for a white boy) she couldn't stop staring at the black dick across the room. Her mom then said 'well marie, do you care to join in? I can teach you a few things' still in shock at the massive dark dick in front of her she walked towards the bed her mom said 'dont be shy hunny, sit on my bed' she had a seat and the black man kneeled in front of both of them as her mom grabbed the base of his long thick penis and said 'this is how you suck a real dick' and she proceeded to put the tip in her mouth and slowly but surely momentarily had the base of his dong at her lips, then with a *slurp* she pulled the dong out of her throat. She said 'here hunny you try while I go change' my ex still in amusement timidly grabbed his dick and started to lick the tip of his cock and then place as much as she could in her mouth which was about 3 inches, the black man gave her mouth a vast strong thrust as she gagged on his black dick and then pulled it out of her mouth and looked up at the black man, he said 'your used to that pathetic white dick aren't you? She nodded, her mom had came back in a schoolgirl outfit a white see through lace push up bra, a red plaid mini skirt that barely came down past her plump ass, no panties, and white opaque stockings with a bow at the top and open toed black high heels, she then said 'dont worry I'll teach you soon enough how to keep a black stud happy' her mom grabbed his dong and started sucking and licking one side of his 10 inch thick black throbbing penis, she then said 'come on hunny I left that side open for you'. My ex then proceeded to share licking and sucking the black dick as she then started to finger herself. The black man had then said "let's see how freaky you are little girl' feeling challenged my ex had then grabbed the tip of his cock and ran her hand down to his balls and squeezed them while she looked at her mom and started to make out with her and with her other hand started grabbing her breasts. 'Not too bad' said the black stud. My ex unhooked her mothers bra as she continued to make out with her. 'Remember when you deep throated his dick, mom? Do that again I'll be right back' said my ex. Her mom sucked down the enormous cock and my ex went into her room(we had a ton of sex toys and outfits) and she grabbed my favorite combination, thick soft white crotchless tights and red high heels, she put them on and grabbed her phone and called me waking me up, we. Had talked about interracial play before, she asked me 'hi baby are you busy? No? Good. Listen closely..' not knowing what the hell was going on I did as she said. She then said 'by the way I have your favorite tights on and my pink pussy is glistening with juices' at this point I thought she was in my house or something I got very excited. She stepped back into her mothers room put the phone on speaker and put the phone on the nightstand. Meanwhile her mom had the black stud laying down as she was sitting on his face as he tongued her loose pussy lips she sucked his cock. Then looked up at my ex and said 'wow look at you!' The black guy stopped feasting on her pussy and looked up at my ex girlfriend and said 'damn!' My ex whispered to the black man and her mom and said 'ian is on the phone' the black man then got the hint and proceeded to say 'i never been with two white bitches before, and I get the mom and ******* I'm one lucky ass black man' at this point I heard all that and continued to listen. My ex said 'i've never seen such an enormous dick before, only my boyfriends tiny white dick, will you pleaseeee show me what its like to be fucked by a real man?' He said 'sure little girl, you gonna let me spread those ass cheeks later?' My ex said 'anything for your gigantic black dick, I got really wet when I was spying on you as you were giving it to my mom'. Her mom then chimed in with 'enough negotiating my pussy is wanting some dark cock, marie I'll take care of you in the meantime' her mom lay on the bed and spread her legs as the black man grabbed her tits and slowly pulled down on them as he slid his black dong into her and she let out a long loud sigh of sexual pleasure. 'Reach into my bottom drawer hunny' as the black man violently was penetrating my exes mom my ex opened the drawer and found her favorite vibrator sitting in her moms drawer. She looked at her mom and her mom said 'ohhhh ohhh.. sorry mine was broken, now come here (my ex crawled into the bed) now face towards him and sit on my face' my ex looked at her and paused 'do you want to try this black dick or what?' So my ex mounted her mothers face and started getting her soaked pussy ate out. My ex moaned and said 'mom that feels so great, ohhhhhhhh' meanwhile her mom had her suck on the vibrator to get it wet, her mom paused only to let out a few moans. Then she spread her daughters ass and said 'you'll thank me for this after he fucks you in the ass' then slid the vibrator in and continues eating her out. 'Ohh mom that feels sooo good shove it in my ass deeper' at this point I had my phone on speaker as I started stroking my dick realizing one of my fantasies was currently happening. My ex grabbed the exposed black dick coming from her moms snatch and squeezed tight. 'Damn girl you gonna get this dick good I'm not gonna have mercy when I start fuckin you' she looked at him and took her bra off and started caressing her own body and said 'you want this young tight white girl? I've secretly always craved huge black cock, consider me your sex slave' the black man pulled out his enormous cock and started stroking it, my ex said 'here sit down I want to rub your cock with my soft feet covered in my boyfriends favorite tights' at this point I'm at home stroking my dick only imagining. 'Mom come help me stroke this big dick, ian must be so jealous right now' they continue to give him a footjob. 'Damn this feels good' said the black man 'its my boyfriends favorite thing' said my ex. 'I'm about to cum' said the black man 'mom get on his dick I have a plan to show blackie how freaky I really am' without hesitating her mom climbed ontop of his lap, grabbed his ten inch dick and slammed herself onto his lap letting out a 'ohh my god yeahhhhh!' She bounced on his dick as fast as possible and the black man let out a moan as my ex grabbed his balls and said 'leave some for me' he filled almost all of her moms pussy with his white jizz. 'So what did you have in plan white girl?' My ex laid on the bed with her legs spread wide open and in a seductive voice said 'i'm ready to lose my black cock virginity,, mom climb up onto my face hurry' before the black man was between my exes legs her mom sat onto her face as my ex spread her pussy lips and let all of his cum go into her mouth then proceeded to clean the rest of her mothers gaping snatch with her tongue. Her mom facing towards my exes feet bent down and spit on my exes pussy and rapidly started to rub her clit, my ex started moaning quietly still while licking up every last drop of black cum. Her mom then spit on her hand and rubbed it all over the huge ten inch girthy black penis in front of her. The black man started to finger my ex and said out loud. 'Man this ******* is tight! You sure you aren't a virgin?' My ex started laughing. He then pressed the head of his cock against her now drenched pink tight pussy. Her mom got off and put her hand on my exes face and said 'enjoy' as she ran her hand down to her breasts. My ex had a look of slight fear and uncertainty on her face then the black man steadily pushed half of his thick black throbbing dick into my exes pussy. She let out a loud 'OHHHH MY GODDDDDD!' as the black man then pulled his dick almost all the way out then he violently started slamming his throbbing dark penis fully into her tight pussy. She started screaming loudly and kept yelling 'OHHHH MY GODDDD. DON'T STOP! I LOVE BLAAAAAACK DICKKK' she wrapped her legs tightly around him as he continued to thrust himself balls deep into my ex girlfriend as she climaxed 3 times in a row with orgasms and moans so violently loud I had actually had to turn my phone down slightly! He pulled out and her mom instantly choked down most of his dick. My ex had then looked him in the eyes and said 'i want to feel your jizz shoot inside of my tight white ass, I never let my boyfriend fuck me in the ass, but you deserve this butt, I'm addicted to black dick now please tell me you're going to come more often' to which the black man grabbed her at the hips and flipped her over onto her stomach and said 'oh I'm gonna cum alright' he then spread her ass cheeks and started to lick her asshole then slowly pressed his tongue a little into her ass. She let out a long moan followed by 'i love feeling your black tongue play with my anus' he replied with 'ya well we'll see how much you like feeling this black dick inside this tight white ass' he pulled her hips up so she was in the doggystyle position and started rubbing the tip on his huge dick up and down her asshole as she started to tremble a little realizing what was about to happen. 'You scared little white girl?' 'Yeah actually, be gentle please, but when you cum make sure your cock is all the was pushed into my ass' to which he replied 'how about you have that wimpy white boyfriend of yours come clean up the mess I'm about to make' which then her mom chimed in with 'what a great idea! He's good for something now right?' Everybody laughed. The black man pressed his ten inch penis against her extremely tight butthole. To find out how tight her ass really is. 'Hey ma lube this ass up' so then her mom spit onto her tight ass a few times and gave his dick one final *slurp* as she slowly pulled his dick out of her mouth she said 'let me help you' so her mom guided his cock to her anus and he starts pressing it to her butthole while her mom helped stabilize his dick he grabbed her hips and succesfully then started getting some of the tip of his wide cock into her anus. She let out a gentle moan. He proceeded to push a third of his black cock into her ass. 'This is turning me on so much' said her mom. Her mom then sat in front of her and my ex started fingering her with an occasonal lick to the clit here and there. 'Ohhhh my god ohhhh my god ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gooooodddddddddd' and then let out a loud long high pitched moan with her eyes wide open as he pushed his ten inch penis all the way into her once tight anus as his balls touched her pussy she started rubbing her own clit. At this point I had already gotten off due to the excitement listening to all of this. I heard a low and deep grunt and then I could hear his balls slapping against her pussy. My ex was screaming and moaning 'yesss! Don't fucking stop! It hurts so bad but feels sooooo fucking good!' another loud but long grunt/moan and he pressed his dick so hard all the way into her ass that he had her pinned to the bed. 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah fill my ass with your hott black semen!' Said my ex. And his dick pumped a few times as he shot a load of semen into her ass. He pulls out his cock and her mom switched positions and had his whole cock down her throat. My ex laid there breathing fast and heavy as the black man took her mom into the shower and then my ex said 'you can come over now ian' I was there in three minutes and went into her moms room. She looked up at me and said 'i'm so glad I got to try black cock tonight I'm obsessed already, now we can definitely start having those fantasies of yours come true' she spread her ass cheeks while still laying belly down and said 'we can start now, you're going to lick and suck and clean my asshole clean of black guy semen, if you do a good job you can watch next time' she gave me a very seductive smile and bit her lip. I then held her ass cheeks apart and looked at her now slightly gaping cum filled anus and buried my tongue in there and licked up all the black studs still warm semen and swallowed. I continued to lick her ass spotless. I had an erection and she got up and sat me against the headrest and looked at me with a smirk and she grabbed my dick as she slowly sat down on my dick and whispered in my ear 'i'm guessing you can feel the difference, does it turn you on feeling my used, stretched out pussy?' -the end!

Back