Two cuckolds questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocuck

Male
I have a very close friend that has an interesting situation. I and others have talked to her and some questions remain. I thought it might be helpful to start a thread here to get insights that might help.

First some background. My friend, D, is a very cute and middle aged woman. She is married to a white boy who has been reasonably nice. She was bored with her life and resented doing housework and the like. The real problem was her sex life. As one would expect it was terrible with a white boy and she did not know how terrible it was. It is a long story but I and others became friends with her. After discussion her deep attraction to black men became apparent to us first and then to her. She was so very reluctant but eventually had an encounter with a black man. He was younger than her but as she now states "Once I was with him one time I realized he was better than my husband. In every way." Following this there was a fairly long period of adjustment. She started out not wanting to have sex with her husband and then resenting it and finally realizing it was wrong. With some effort her husband was brought on board and is now "fully" cuckolded. D is with black men only and pretty open about it. She more or less controls her husband's masturbation. An unexpected benefit for D has been the fact that her cuckold does the housework now and she uses that extra time for herself and for the black men in her life.

D and her husband have had many talks and D has talked with me and our friends. They agree that for their marriage to continue it must be on D's terms. She should not compromise and she is now absolutely not willing to compromise. She intends to have sex with black men as she desires and her husband knows that his role is to support, encourage and help. They both understand that romance and love with a black man could and maybe should enter into it. They understand that their love for each other is now different. D loves her husband but in a dominant and non sexual way. Her husband loves D but it is now almost a worshipping type of love. The love of a submissive, non-sexual cuckold. They both understand that D's boyfriends may stay over and go on vacations with her. The question of a move in has never come up. D's cuckold sleeps in a different room now. D now accepts a set of priorities. The needs and desires of the black men she is with should always come first. Her needs and desires come next. Her cuckold's desires can be taken into consideration but ultimately are left to the decision of D and the men in her life. This all is what I like to think of as advanced cuckolding. It is a beautiful thing to see. D is happier than you can imagine. Her cuckold suffers some and has had to adjust. All of us think he is doing well and think that he understands that while this may not be the role he thought he would have in life or marriage, it is the proper role for him as a white boy. I personally think he is learning how to enjoy and respect all of this vicariously and with careful masturbation. Both of them are liberated in my opinion as a direct result of placing black men in charge and as the priority. If that makes any sense.

Now the questions. I have a white boy friend who thinks about these things like D does. He is quite sweet and seems devoted to the idea of white women having sex with black men. PERIOD. I have had the fantasy of hooking him up with D. He has been very reluctant but recently confided a desire to be pegged by D. As a cuckold. As a white boy. In my opinion a normal thing for a white boy to think about once he has rid himself of ridiculous inhibitions. I have told D. She is flattered and turned on by being the object of adulation from a white boy cuckold. She has thought about actually trying something. She would never have sex with him but has ideas of pegging and mostly has ideas of him with her cuckold husband. The thing holding her back is her cuckold husband. Things are so good for her she does not want to rock the boat. But she is turned on and at this point in life she resents the years that she was not with black men. She really resents those lost years and has to fight to not blame her cuckold husband.

1. What do people think about her bringing in another cuckold? Is this a good or bad idea?
2. D has an absolute right to be "black only" and her husband agrees. Does she have a right to expand her cuckolding and ask her cuckold to go further?
3. The basic question may be any rights of her cuckold husband. He has obligations and many of them. Do the rights and also desires of the black men in Ds life trump his desires? D and I and our friends think they do but are there limits? What about D? In my view she has spent years partially wasted with a white boy. It is only fair that she should now get what she wants and only fair that her cuckold goes along. Is that wrong? D is having some reluctance about all of this. However, she was also reluctant to cuckold her husband the first time. Once she did it the guilt ended and she was free and happy. Is this the same kind of reluctance?

Thanks to all who take the time to read and respond to this.

D has the right to other Black Men and cuckolds if she likes. Her cuckold husband must control his foolish delusions of manhood and accept her desires. He is there to support her in gaining sexual satisfaction. To serve her and her Bulls. Other cuckies will help with that and the relationship will benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back