turning straights gay

I don't know if it's natural but it's definately not gay if you have a hotwife commanding you to do so. I believe it show respect when you obey your queen.
But..., I do believe it to be gay male on male without another female around! Guess I'm a bit of a hypocrit
I used to think I was bi/gay but now see I am just a pathetic white sissy so it is natural for me to suck real mens cock to show my obidience

I just believe that both for the white woman and man it feels more natural to submit to Black sexual dominance. Maybe I'm wrong but from what I've been reading on this forum that doesn't seem to be the case.

This is a man, a superior black male of intelligence and self serving knowledge. The way it should be! IMO--at least our case, of a hot looking married Asian wife and atypical horny middle aged white sissy cuck hubby, is a black male, hands on his hips, nice cock and balls, shitty-dominant-A-Alpha attitude male that wants service, attention, white or Asian or Latina people serving him, and the ability to command with total dominance. Don't get me wrong, lots of other types out there but most or general, is just trying to get their cocks sucked or a fuck of the wife without real involvement.

The ideal black male is the real 'Big John', the real 'Big Bad John' type. The one that wants to hang and interface for more than 60 min's with the couple. At times he will grab the sissy and strip him, dominant him, exploit the fact that the sissy is a male with a dick and a failure--a complete failure as compared to the A-Alpha male. Then shove his cock into the white sissy cuck's mouth while degrading him, ordering the wife to get him a ******* and chips while he is getting his balls sucked, his asshole licked or his precious cock sucked by her sissy fag hubby. While the black male stands there, with his hands on his hips, flaunting and exploiting his real male dominance. When the wife comes with the *******, he tells the wife everything he is feeling and how great her sissy cuck is and how he loves being a part of the couple. He stands there and gets serviced by the inferior sissy and is making verbal plans for after the servicing. To go out to eat, to go to the movies, to go shopping and have the cuck act as his slave-servant and sub bitch. WHen he is ready to empty his precious balls, he tells the wife to get down behind her hubby and hold his head as he is ready to pump his mouth hard. Then the black male rams it in hubby's mouth in the pre cum stage and is gagging him--telling him his mouth is a little pussy and shut the fuck up and take it like little girls do, all the girls he turned out and used. The black male is explicit on the white-black wording and the humiliation.. The black male understands the A-alpha role and is merging in with the couple.

This is what so many black males fail to do, sorry if i insulted anyone! But it is our experience of insecure and sheltered black superior males.

This is a man, a superior black male of intelligence and self serving knowledge. The way it should be! IMO--at least our case, of a hot looking married Asian wife and atypical horny middle aged white sissy cuck hubby, is a black male, hands on his hips, nice cock and balls, shitty-dominant-A-Alpha attitude male that wants service, attention, white or Asian or Latina people serving him, and the ability to command with total dominance. Don't get me wrong, lots of other types out there but most or general, is just trying to get their cocks sucked or a fuck of the wife without real involvement.

The ideal black male is the real 'Big John', the real 'Big Bad John' type. The one that wants to hang and interface for more than 60 min's with the couple. At times he will grab the sissy and strip him, dominant him, exploit the fact that the sissy is a male with a dick and a failure--a complete failure as compared to the A-Alpha male. Then shove his cock into the white sissy cuck's mouth while degrading him, ordering the wife to get him a ******* and chips while he is getting his balls sucked, his asshole licked or his precious cock sucked by her sissy fag hubby. While the black male stands there, with his hands on his hips, flaunting and exploiting his real male dominance. When the wife comes with the *******, he tells the wife everything he is feeling and how great her sissy cuck is and how he loves being a part of the couple. He stands there and gets serviced by the inferior sissy and is making verbal plans for after the servicing. To go out to eat, to go to the movies, to go shopping and have the cuck act as his slave-servant and sub bitch. WHen he is ready to empty his precious balls, he tells the wife to get down behind her hubby and hold his head as he is ready to pump his mouth hard. Then the black male rams it in hubby's mouth in the pre cum stage and is gagging him--telling him his mouth is a little pussy and shut the fuck up and take it like little girls do, all the girls he turned out and used. The black male is explicit on the white-black wording and the humiliation.. The black male understands the A-alpha role and is merging in with the couple.

This is what so many black males fail to do, sorry if i insulted anyone! But it is our experience of insecure and sheltered black superior males.

You know your place... I admire that. at the end of the day white men will find pleasure in submission to a black man. .

My hubby knows his place, he submits to me only not black men!

Don't get me wrong I do not mean to offend... I just believe that if you are submitting to the black man and now has been is submitting to you and you act on the will of your master are you not Booth realistically submitting to him?

There's nothing wrong with it... it makes sense for a cuckold relationship

I have always been a submissive.
When I sucked the first cock it was an act of submission.
From that point on, it was always submission.
Latter when I was ordered to lick asshole I realized that it was truly the ultimate submission.
Since then, I fully submit whenever asked.
It is my true place.

Don't get me wrong I do not mean to offend... I just believe that if you are submitting to the black man and now has been is submitting to you and you act on the will of your master are you not Booth realistically submitting to him?

There's nothing wrong with it... it makes sense for a cuckold relationship

Fantasy vs Reality

Why not both?

Your right, I have both! But most on here fantasize, wannabes etc. anyway getting away from the thread. I just don't believe it's gay in a cuckold relationship. Funny thing, I have had my hubby clean me afterwards but can't wrap my head around watching him suck a BBC. Never know, maybe someday! Most black men around here pretty reserve and a lot have not heard of cuckold, Queen of spades etc lifestyle!

Back