turning straights gay

I did not read all of this thread. I apologize if my post is redundant.

My wife and I were involved with a young black bull for nearly 2 years. Early on, after watching them fuck, when he left, she told me she liked the arrangement and that I should "see to it that he's happy". I agreed. I loved watching him pleasure her. So, when he told me she was asleep and I needed to finish him off, I knelt to oblige. I had never sucked a dick before but was trying my hardest when she appeared and told me it was "the hottest thing" she ever saw. From that day on, I was expected to fluff him for her, expected to finish him if his relentless sex became too much for her to continue. I learned to deepthroat his cock (large one... 9"+) and swallowed whenever necessary.

It's not something I had ever considered before. Not something I ever fantasized about before. Now, I want it to be a permanent part of my life. I found his power (enabled by her) delicious. Then, after a time, I found his cock to be delicious.
:)))))))))))))))))) nice...........................

You get that if you are a guy and sucking a cock it makes you gay right? Unless you are being raped it is gay.

Nothing wrong with that at all.
You get that if you are a guy and fantasizing about a cock it makes you gay right? Unless you are being ****** to read the bisexual forum it is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (sic)

I am becoming annoyed with all the men on this site who are fantasizing about using other men's wives, letting their wife being used by other men, and especially having a menage-au-trois with other men discussing whether it is gay or not. The question to my mind is not whether the men are gay, but how gay are they? From slightly bicurious to flaming homosexuals putting on the mere veneer of a heterosexual relationship. I would suggest that people concerned about the possibility that men may have fantasies about other men, limit themselves to the threads that are not labeled, "Bisexual Cuckold Club-Turning Straights Gay."

Last edited:
You get that if you are a guy and fantasizing a cock it makes you gay right? Unless you are being ****** to read the bisexual forum it is gay. Nothing wrong with that at all. (sic)

I am becoming annoyed with all the men on this sight who are fantasizing about using other men's wives, letting their wife being used by other men, and especially having a menage-au-trois with other men discussing whether it is gay or not. The question to my mind is not whether the men are gay, but how gay are they? From slightly bicurious about male domination and other men's appearances to flaming homosexuals putting on the mere veneer of a heterosexual relationship.

Here's a thought.... you are entitled to your opinion... even if you are wrong.. which of course you are.

you get that you're an idiot right? nothing wrong with that.
Lolololol ok your right dude. Its totally straight to be on your knees with a black dick in your mouth. Just keep telling yourself "its for my wife". Its crystal clear to everyone not obsessed and addicted to this fetish.

Lolololol ok your right dude. Its totally straight to be on your knees with a black dick in your mouth. Just keep telling yourself "its for my wife". Its crystal clear to everyone not obsessed and addicted to this fetish.
Why are you so mean? Some times you have no control over your sexual cravings. Especially if you feel inferior to BBC. I feel like a girl when i see how much bigger their cocks are.

Why are you so mean? Some times you have no control over your sexual cravings. Especially if you feel inferior to BBC. I feel like a girl when i see how much bigger their cocks are.

Absolutely!!
I started and thought, this isn't so bad why all the fuss about sucking a cock?
Then thought, well OK I'm bi.
Then about 8 years ago, decided, OK I'm a cocksucking faggot.
So what. It's what gets me off!

We

I don't know how typical it is, but, my wife is always in control. Not just me, but the "bull" too. If they get too cocky, she corrects them quickly. She's not some violent dominatrix, but she definitely views herself as "in charge".
This does sound more typical to me. Forget all the nonsense about Black superiority vs White inferiority. It is a simple matter of economics. Male libido has infinite demand, while hotwives are in finite supply. They control the economics, so they can charge from the men whatever they want and we will willingly pay it.

Back