turning straights gay

what if he did it????????????? :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))--------------------------------------
He'd realise that was his place :) I always thought I was bi/pervy as whilst not actively wanting cock I would always seek out couples that would make suck/serve cock. Then meeting a Domme girl and then exploring with friends into the lifestyle I accepted being bi until finally sucked BBC as a cuck and realised that it wasn't so much about sexuality as the natural order of things. Its not that I am bi/straight/gay its that I am a sub cuck and I serve and please as required, that can be cleaning her, sucking him, accepting abuse, it is about making sure I support and please them. Thats just me though :).

He'd realise that was his place :) I always thought I was bi/pervy as whilst not actively wanting cock I would always seek out couples that would make suck/serve cock. Then meeting a Domme girl and then exploring with friends into the lifestyle I accepted being bi until finally sucked BBC as a cuck and realised that it wasn't so much about sexuality as the natural order of things. Its not that I am bi/straight/gay its that I am a sub cuck and I serve and please as required, that can be cleaning her, sucking him, accepting abuse, it is about making sure I support and please them. Thats just me though :).
well stated:) very hot by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me it started with eating creampies out my wife pussy. Then one night we had a BBC over he cam in my wife. And after i ate her she went to the shower. The BBC still standing there i notice my wife puasy and his cum all over his dick and he was still really big. I said still horny he walked over and position his dick in front of me and with out a second thought i sucked and clean his dick. He had me suck his balls and then he cam in my mouth swallowed every drop. My wife not into guy guy stuff. So i started sucking dick on my own time. End up finally taking a BBC and now im addicted but DL and wife doesn't want to know about it at all...

For me it started with eating creampies out my wife pussy. Then one night we had a BBC over he cam in my wife. And after i ate her she went to the shower. The BBC still standing there i notice my wife puasy and his cum all over his dick and he was still really big. I said still horny he walked over and position his dick in front of me and with out a second thought i sucked and clean his dick. He had me suck his balls and then he cam in my mouth swallowed every drop. My wife not into guy guy stuff. So i started sucking dick on my own time. End up finally taking a BBC and now im addicted but DL and wife doesn't want to know about it at all...
step by step...one thing leads to the other, doesn't it??

In front of a black man, i love them all! Weird as hell coming form a previously straight love female only never thought i could suck a cock, let alone idolize and worship black men. But the wife flipped me and brought it out in me. Being in front of a black man, those with the thick cocks, balls hanging down, even with a gut, it is all so hot, everyone of them, Guess I am totally addicted now??? But my place is sucking them or lubing myself up with KY and getting into the doggie position to offer them a tight hole for their sole use.

The other night I was stripped, positioned on the floor and i remained there with my mouth opened, while the black man fucked my wife and every so often rammed his cock into my mouth. Then my wife goes, 'cum in my cucks mouth please, i love to see him fed black sperm'. About 5 min's later i heard him saying he was getting ready to unload. The wife pulls away and he is withdrawn and turning to give me his full erect black cock. I am opened wide and his hands fall onto the back of my head. He rams it in and I am gagging and ******* and he positions his hands again on my head and then he starts the ramming. He continues and speeds up and i am literally gagging but not pulling away nd I am stoking my dick. The wife stops it and runs to the dresser to get a condom, she hands it to me and tells me to put it on. She tells me i can stroke myself. The the cock ramming starts again and he finally cums in my mouth. Such pleasure! Wow, I love it, pure adult black using white sex! TO me this is the way it always was meant to be.

In front of a black man, i love them all! Weird as hell coming form a previously straight love female only never thought i could suck a cock, let alone idolize and worship black men. But the wife flipped me and brought it out in me. Being in front of a black man, those with the thick cocks, balls hanging down, even with a gut, it is all so hot, everyone of them, Guess I am totally addicted now??? But my place is sucking them or lubing myself up with KY and getting into the doggie position to offer them a tight hole for their sole use.

The other night I was stripped, positioned on the floor and i remained there with my mouth opened, while the black man fucked my wife and every so often rammed his cock into my mouth. Then my wife goes, 'cum in my cucks mouth please, i love to see him fed black sperm'. About 5 min's later i heard him saying he was getting ready to unload. The wife pulls away and he is withdrawn and turning to give me his full erect black cock. I am opened wide and his hands fall onto the back of my head. He rams it in and I am gagging and ******* and he positions his hands again on my head and then he starts the ramming. He continues and speeds up and i am literally gagging but not pulling away nd I am stoking my dick. The wife stops it and runs to the dresser to get a condom, she hands it to me and tells me to put it on. She tells me i can stroke myself. The the cock ramming starts again and he finally cums in my mouth. Such pleasure! Wow, I love it, pure adult black using white sex! TO me this is the way it always was meant to be.
OMG man that's so fucking hot
so your wife is Asian? So is mine
where is your wife from? Mine is from the Philippines
she also has me so cucked

So I'm not sure it's a gay-straight thing. I think it's just natural There are several species of animals including deer where the beta males offer themselves to the alpha males in order to quell their urges. White women are not always around to please us black males so sometimes it's only natural for a beta white male to offer themselves before our dominance. It's just nature...

What do you think there's a g spot in the prostate?

I don't know if it's natural but it's definately not gay if you have a hotwife commanding you to do so. I believe it show respect when you obey your queen.
But..., I do believe it to be gay male on male without another female around! Guess I'm a bit of a hypocrit

Back