turning straights gay

Your right, I have both! But most on here fantasize, wannabes etc. anyway getting away from the thread. I just don't believe it's gay in a cuckold relationship. Funny thing, I have had my hubby clean me afterwards but can't wrap my head around watching him suck a BBC. Never know, maybe someday! Most black men around here pretty reserve and a lot have not heard of cuckold, Queen of spades etc lifestyle!

That's a thing of beauty... it's not gay and it's not straight it's just a strange desire deep down. How do you feel when he eats another man's cum from you?

You know your place... I admire that. at the end of the day white men will find pleasure in submission to a black man. .
Yes sir, you are exactly correct. It is a true pleasure from a white cuck sissy to be able to strip, show respect, which includes 'bending ad bowing', idolizing and being sexual used by both the absolute superior male and my wife. Whether that is performing expert oral and relieving his sperm or cleaning him in the restroom. True surrender and absolute submission.

IMO, the problem or the presentments that happens to us--so many times, especially at strip clubs, swing resorts (The Rooftop--Hollywood Florida and one near Palm Springs , CA, Etc.) is the limited expectations of the black male. The realization that he can actually 'own' people the way white assholes owned black slaves. To be used, tormented, ravaged, degraded is IMO--the ultimate for a white suck sissy by a real A-alpha male that has that, 'you will suck my sperm out of my balls while i kiss and talk to your wife that you are unworthy of having', type of male.

My god, one time we found a great black male and he was dom and all that. He stripped me in front of the wife prior to having his way with her. He grabbed my belt and whipped me showing the wife his superiority, his greatness, his power and his control.

Well since I am a born submissive, it makes me feel terrific!
Being on my knees licking another man's ass hole is the maximum act of submitting.
What more could be more humiliating!
Except for toilet use, and I've done golden but anymore would be a turnoff.

A huge turn on for the previous straight long time male that is a converted sissy to his femdom wife--especially when she is within inches demanding, requiring and exploiting every move!

IMO, the problem or the presentments that happens to us--so many times, especially at strip clubs, swing resorts (The Rooftop--Hollywood Florida and one near Palm Springs , CA, Etc.) is the limited expectations of the black male. The realization that he can actually 'own' people the way white assholes owned black slaves. To be used, tormented, ravaged, degraded is IMO--the ultimate for a white suck sissy by a real A-alpha male that has that, 'you will suck my sperm out of my balls while i kiss and talk to your wife that you are unworthy of having', type of male

Absolutely. I also believe that it's simpler. It makes things easier for the white couple to just submit to the black man. If they submit to him and his will they will find satisfaction and passion like they've never known before

So I'm not sure it's a gay-straight thing. I think it's just natural There are several species of animals including deer where the beta males offer themselves to the alpha males in order to quell their urges. White women are not always around to please us black males so sometimes it's only natural for a beta white male to offer themselves before our dominance. It's just nature...

What do you think there's a g spot in the prostate?
I really love and appreciate your view on this

I really love and appreciate your view on this
Perfectly natural! Nothing wrong or taboo actually. When I am in the back seat of the SUV with a black male, up on my hands and knees, sucking him--it is 100% respect and my privileged. The wife could be shopping or getting things ready, etc., but it is also my job and duty to keep the man happy, satisfied and relieved.

When he cums in my mouth, i usually look up at him, swallow and sincerely thank him for his sperm. It is sincere on my part and most of them do appreciate what i just did in a Master/slave type of way.

Perfectly natural! Nothing wrong or taboo actually. When I am in the back seat of the SUV with a black male, up on my hands and knees, sucking him--it is 100% respect and my privileged. The wife could be shopping or getting things ready, etc., but it is also my job and duty to keep the man happy, satisfied and relieved.

When he cums in my mouth, i usually look up at him, swallow and sincerely thank him for his sperm. It is sincere on my part and most of them do appreciate what i just did in a Master/slave type of way.

You should love this submission to black men. It is natural... the submissive males in this case white men have responsibilities to please and submit fully to the dominant race

You should love this submission to black men. It is natural... the submissive males in this case white men have responsibilities to please and submit fully to the dominant race
YES! Absolutely, i agree and we live it as a lifestyle. Nothing can compare int he way it charges me sexually or the wife. Although to the naked eye, layperson--we as many others are complete opposites, we are Hurley attracted to each other for so many things. I am completely sissified, sub and cucked and she is 100% FemDom in ever way and attracted to black men as well as some sub females she can control.

No matter what, I crave the black man and the stronger, the harsher, the more dominant--the better. Even after I jack off and empty myself out, I want to smell, taste and be used. Not in a loving way, in a dom/sub way and one that i am actually accomplishing something for the black man's pleasure. That is the hugest turn on and ******* pumper i have ever experienced.

YES! Absolutely, i agree and we live it as a lifestyle. Nothing can compare int he way it charges me sexually or the wife. Although to the naked eye, layperson--we as many others are complete opposites, we are Hurley attracted to each other for so many things. I am completely sissified, sub and cucked and she is 100% FemDom in ever way and attracted to black men as well as some sub females she can control.

No matter what, I crave the black man and the stronger, the harsher, the more dominant--the better. Even after I jack off and empty myself out, I want to smell, taste and be used. Not in a loving way, in a dom/sub way and one that i am actually accomplishing something for the black man's pleasure. That is the hugest turn on and ******* pumper i have ever experienced.

Very good... it makes me so happy to see submissive men like you exempt and take ownership of your place. From your submission you will find passions and pleasures you didn't even know existed

Does your hubby love bbc in his ass?
As an otherwise completely straight, masculine, and happily married man, I can't deny that I LOVE bbc in my ass! Call me or it gay, bi, sissy, cuck, whatever. I just know I like it. Don't get me wrong, I love to have a BBC in my mouth, but I would by far prefer having BBC in my ass any day. It's not even close.

As an otherwise completely straight, masculine, and happily married man, I can't deny that I LOVE bbc in my ass! Call me or it gay, bi, sissy, cuck, whatever. I just know I like it. Don't get me wrong, I love to have a BBC in my mouth, but I would by far prefer having BBC in my ass any day. It's not even close.
One of my wildest fantasies is eating his load out of a creampied pussy while he fucks my ass. I wouldn't call it gay, but it is completely subservient.

So I'm not sure it's a gay-straight thing. I think it's just natural There are several species of animals including deer where the beta
males offer themselves to the alpha
males in order to quell their urges.
White women are not always around to
please us black males so sometimes it'sonly natural for a beta white male to
offer themselves before our
dominance. It's just nature.

What do you think there's a g spot in the prostate?

There is.

I caught my girlfriend fucking a black guy. I walked in to the sight of this black guy's muscular ass flexing and his huge sack slapping as he pounded my gf. I froze at the sight of it and marveled at his fucking skills as I heard my gf moaned with pleasure and urging and begging him on. I was both angry and turned on. I decided to say something to stop them. I said, what the hell is going on here. The black guy was startled and pulled his cock from my gf's pussy and turned around and stood up revealing his huge black cock and responded back, who the fuck are you. I couldn't respond as I was mesmerized by his huge glistening black cock. My gf answered him saying, that is my bf. The guy chuckled as he saw me staring at his cock. He then said to me, now you know why your gf is fucking me. She needs black cock to satisfy her. I couldn't believe the size of his cock. He then said, looks like you like my cock too by the way you are staring at it. He then turned to my gf and said to her, I think your bf likes cock too. He turned back to me and said, you want some of this white bois as he held his huge heavy cock in his right hand and shook it. I started to feel funny, my heart was beating faster, my breathing was becoming more rapid and started to feel tingling throughout my body, my knees started to go weak and I couldn"t think straight. The guy sensed what was happening to me and as he took a few steps toward me he said, I know you want my cock. It has your gf's pussy juice on it. I couldn't take my eyes away from it as I took a couple steps toward him and was in arm reach of him. I could now smell the mixture of their coupling which heightened my sexual instinct and caused my dick to harden. I felt the guys hand on my left shoulder as he applied downward pressure as my weak knees gave way until I was on my knees in front of this naked black man with his beautiful huge glistening thick black cock inches from my face. I heard my gf say, I can't believe it. I can't believe he is going to suck your cock. He said, most white guys are fags when they see black cock. He then grabbed my head with his left hand and holding his cock in his right hand he pulled my face toward his cock and told me to open my mouth and some how I obeyed like under a spell. I opened my mouth as he slid his huge cock over my lips into my mouth and told me to take as much of his cock as I can so again I obeyed and tried to take his cock deep. I again heard my gf say, I can't believe you got my bf to suck your cock, it is so fucking hot. I can't believe I was dating a cock sucker. He told me to look up at his face and my gf's face as he was fucking my mouth. I looked up at them and I saw them smiling down at me. My gf then said to him, this is the most fucking hot thing she ever saw. She then leaned into him and started passionately kissing him. Their tongues exploring each other's mouths as he was fucking mine. My dick was harder than it ever got. Watching them kissing looked so natural and hot. I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth and throat. I loved the taste as I tasted my gf's pussy juice on his cock. I loved the power his cock. I now wanted his cock. I could care less about my gf's pussy now, I wanted his beautiful huge black cock. I wanted nothing more but to please him. I wanted him to cum. I kept trying to take his whole cock down my throat. I then felt my gf's hand on my head pushing it down further on his cock. She now was cheering him on to fuck my mouth hard and deep and he obliged. He gripped my head with both hands and was fucking my mouth hard, fast and deep calling me a cock sucking faggot, telling me to suck his black cock and to swallow his hot cum. I was so fucking horny I released my small white dick and was jerking it while I was sucking his cock. I actually loved his cock, I wanted his cock. I was sucking and licking his cock. I was making love to it. I was gagging on it as he fucked and then my gf said to him, shoot your load down his faggot throat. He gripped my head like a vice and shoved his cock down my throat and shot his load. I gagged and choked as I tried to swallow as much as I could but some leaked around his cock and down my chin. He then pulled out and shot some more hot cum on my face and then I shot my small load from my small white dick. I again looked up at them and again they were passionately kissing. I knew then that I lost her and that they were meant to be together as it looked so natural. I watched them fuck and she came numerous times and he shot huge loads of cum in her mouth, her ass and deep in her pussy. It was beautiful to see. She deserved to have the superior cock.

Last edited:
Back