Turning innocent white girls into bbc sluts

The possibility never really occurred to me until we started swinging. We were just checking out the scene, nervously seeing where we might fit in.

Before going for it, I actually ended up with an affair with a black guy. Met him at a Starbucks at the mall. Used to go there as a safe place to walk after the lunch crowd cleared out for the office at 1pm. The guy in line ahead of me I thought was checking me out, but figured it was in my mind. But when I was going out, he was by the door, opened it for me and asked if he could sit with me. It was a nice day, and what could I say?

He asked me all kinds of questions about what I liked to do. Hiking, dancing, ... I told him I had not danced in ages and was not particularly good. Ended up going back to his condo, as he had to make a call and then we could head down the street to his friend's club and dance a little before it opened to the public. Never got there though.

He made his call in the bedroom and came out with two glasses of red wine. I don't *******, but I drank half of it. At one point, I got up and walked to the other side of the room to collect myself. Told him he had a great view. He said it was even more gorgeous with me in his view.

That really set well with me. I resolved to make a move. I walked back to the couch. Instead of sitting next to him again, I sat my glass down and knelt in front of him. Felt and kissed his penis through his slacks until he took it out. Now, I have since known black men are about the same as white men, some big and most average. But he was really large.

After he finished his glass, he took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom. We stood and kissed and undressed over some time. I tried to make him cum with my mouth and hands, but wasn't getting there.

He picked me up and pit me on the bed. Lucked me a little and got on top of me. I told him I couldn't but could pleasure him orally. I was scared. Went on forever and I just decided I should give it a shot. My jaw was tired but I was very wet. I only could imagine his frustration.

So, I got up on the bed and waved him to join me. He mounted me again. Politely, he asked if I was really sure I wanted it. I nodded "uh-huh" and closed my eyes as he entered me. He was nice and slow and shallow. Asked if it felt okay. I told him it did but to give me more.

He picked up the pace and the depth of strokes. I reached down to rub my clot and felt he was fully entering me. I came right then hard, never knowing if the realization played a part in it. I was hooked, as this was the best sex ever hands down.

We fucked for what seemed like a long time. After he came, we held each other and kissed. Went back into the living room for a,while and another glass of wine. Both naked and sweaty. He suggested we play another round. Back to the bedroom. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't accommodate his huge cock inside me again.

But we played a lot more for months until his mom dropped by unexpected and caught us. She wanted him to find a wife, but not some other man's wife. So it ended. But my appreciation for hung, classy black men continues.
Thanks for sharing! Great that's one hell of a way to "make my (your) move."

Well I didn't like the idea of f*cking another guy black or white. However my husband kept suggesting it and telling me how great it would be but I kept saying no. Then he took me to a nudist resort. I didn't hook up with a guy there but I did meet some black guys who were very interested in me and were making moves to get something going. They were so fun, sexy, confident and......really hung. Nothing happened but I did a lot of dancing with those guys (remember we were all naked), a little making out, they felt me up and I got bold enough to touch their cocks. Went home but didn't forget about it. As a matter of fact I thought about it a lot. I was checking out black guys I saw in public and for some reason I noticed them checking me out too. Next time my husband suggested a threesome I saw my chance and said sure....as long as he is black. My husband was shocked but I think turned on as well. He put together an ad on an interracial swinger site and next thing I knew I was choosing between several incredible guys to meet.

I was nervous but so turned on....basically confused....but I selected a guy named Will because his emails were friendly, not vulgar, and he had more than just dick pics lol. But he one dick pic he had made my pussy throb. Big and very black. We met at a mall and he walked up and kissed me. I was stunned and my husband was in shock. We had dinner and he was not real talkative but very confident. He had me set next to him and made sure his leg was in contact with mine and touched my thigh several times under the table cloth. My husband went to use the restroom and Will turned and gave me a sexy kiss and said he was really looking forward to having some fun with me later. He then asked if this was my first time and I could only nod yes. He laughed and said to relax, he was gonna treat me right and promised me the time of my life. I looked around and every white person within earshot was looking at us. Will took a swig of his ******* and slid his hand up between my thighs. I was gone. My pussy was on fire. I just opened my legs up a little more and looked at him. Will smiled and said "a REAL good time". When my husband got back to the table I said maybe we should go hun. He wasted no time asking for the check. When we left Will took my hand and I could feel all those eyes staring at us again. He could have fucked me right there on the bar if he wanted to.

We went to a place where my husband had rented a hot tub suite. The next two hours were REAL good. Once I locked my hands on his huge dick and kissed him I lost all control. Next thing I knew I was on my back feeling the biggest dick I had ever seen open me up....and he just went all in. His only comment was "damn girl you're so wet". Over the next two hours Will came four times, I came for the first time ever from just f*cking and I had multiple orgasms for the first time ever to the point they just came in an endless series of waves. And according to my husband I swore (I never swear), I moaned and groaned and begged Will for more and more, I f*cked Will as hard as he f*cked me and I kissed Will over and over with ever increasing passion. That was my husband's only rule for the night....no kissing lol. He got over it. Hell I forgot he was in the room for until it was time to leave. A life changing experience. I did deal with my guilty feeling afterward despite my husband's reassurances. I said I didn't think I ever wanted to do that again - once was enough. That if we did do it again I would never kiss the guy. That his big dick felt just like my husbands. That I never thought about it anymore. All lies to myself and my husband. Also Will had moved two weeks later to another part of the country. I decided this was crazy and I would just forget about. Three months of forgetable sex later my husband was eating my pussy and said another guy had contacted us and he looked like my type. I was surprised but asked what type was that? He said you know, tall, handsome, very dark and a very thick cock. The asshole. But he was right. I said no but then we had the best sex we had had since Will. While we were laying there my husband said WOW that was hot. And then he said he wanted to see me do that again and maybe we should check this guy out. And me being such a good wife said....sure if you think it's a good idea. And then we f*cked some more. Two weeks later I was at a bar making out with this sexy black man, getting felt up, teasing my husband and starting a new chapter in our lives. I'm not sure I would say addicted but.....this is how we role now and we are happier than we've ever been.

Your so lucky girl. Im very proud of you. You could write a book about this, I would really buy it and read it all. Are you dominant to your hubby?

It has taken me 35 years, but my wife is finally going on a date - with the intention of getting laid. And it’s a hung black man, at my request.

And yes, she has always been a very innocent white girl, which makes this even hotter for me.

She has actively been seeking dates online over the last two months, using a dating service, but all she’s found are duds.
She actually went on a lunch date last week, dressed to the hilt, intending to fuck the guy, if he acted right.
But the guy showed up in cut off sweat pants and a torn t-shirt, looking way older than his pics.

She knows I want her to be a bbc slut, so when I showed her pictures of this 6’5” stud, looking like Thor, she was like “He’s beautiful!” “But what makes you think he will be interested in me?”

Then I showed her the emails. He’s very interested.

I’ve asked her repeatedly to forget about white guys and their incessant need for their women to be flawless and to have women chase them. And instead to date hung black men exclusively.

She’s hasn’t agreed to be bbc exclusively, yet. But then again, she hasn’t actually been on a date, or into bed with one yet, either.

So.. a date is set. Both he, and she, want someone to have a regular thing with. I can’t wait for her to come home to me after being ravaged by this hung black stud.

I’ll report back after the date.

Last edited:
Her stud indicated that he’s an “Ass Man”, so my wife went out an bought a dress today that accentuates her ass.

I asked her if she bought it for him, she said yes.

Life is good!
But it will be better when she spends the night with him and gets that pussy stretched to the max.

Man, I am going to plow her ass when she comes home to me.

It has taken me 35 years, but my wife is finally going on a date - with the intention of getting laid. And it’s a hung black man, at my request.

And yes, she has always been a very innocent white girl, which makes this even hotter for me.

She has actively been seeking dates online over the last two months, using a dating service, but all she’s found are duds.
She actually went on a lunch date last week, dressed to the hilt, intending to fuck the guy, if he acted right.
But the guy showed up in cut off sweat pants and a torn t-shirt, looking way older than his pics.

She knows I want her to be a bbc slut, so when I showed her pictures of this 6’5” stud, looking like Thor, she was like “He’s beautiful!” “But what makes you think he will be interested in me?”

Then I showed her the emails. He’s very interested.

I’ve asked her repeatedly to forget about white guys and their incessant need for their women to be flawless and to have women chase them. And instead to date hung black men exclusively.

She’s hasn’t agreed to be bbc exclusively, yet. But then again, she hasn’t actually been on a date, or into bed with one yet, either.

So.. a date is set. Both he, and she, want someone to have a regular thing with. I can’t wait for her to come home to me after being ravaged by this hung black stud.

I’ll report back after the date.
Please do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last night we started making out, she seems overly arroused - which is a major turn on for me.

Then she says, I’ve been thinking about him all day.

Me: so you want him to make you his bitch?

Her: no, maybe not his bitch.

Me: ok, so...?

Her: maybe he’ll stick his cock in my ass and get me used to it.
Then you can fuck me in the ass when I get home.

Me: bitch, when you get home, I’m fucking you inbthe ass!

Her: you are?

Yes!

“Orgasm”....!

Well I didn't like the idea of f*cking another guy black or white. However my husband kept suggesting it and telling me how great it would be but I kept saying no. Then he took me to a nudist resort. I didn't hook up with a guy there but I did meet some black guys who were very interested in me and were making moves to get something going. They were so fun, sexy, confident and......really hung. Nothing happened but I did a lot of dancing with those guys (remember we were all naked), a little making out, they felt me up and I got bold enough to touch their cocks. Went home but didn't forget about it. As a matter of fact I thought about it a lot. I was checking out black guys I saw in public and for some reason I noticed them checking me out too. Next time my husband suggested a threesome I saw my chance and said sure....as long as he is black. My husband was shocked but I think turned on as well. He put together an ad on an interracial swinger site and next thing I knew I was choosing between several incredible guys to meet.

I was nervous but so turned on....basically confused....but I selected a guy named Will because his emails were friendly, not vulgar, and he had more than just dick pics lol. But he one dick pic he had made my pussy throb. Big and very black. We met at a mall and he walked up and kissed me. I was stunned and my husband was in shock. We had dinner and he was not real talkative but very confident. He had me set next to him and made sure his leg was in contact with mine and touched my thigh several times under the table cloth. My husband went to use the restroom and Will turned and gave me a sexy kiss and said he was really looking forward to having some fun with me later. He then asked if this was my first time and I could only nod yes. He laughed and said to relax, he was gonna treat me right and promised me the time of my life. I looked around and every white person within earshot was looking at us. Will took a swig of his ******* and slid his hand up between my thighs. I was gone. My pussy was on fire. I just opened my legs up a little more and looked at him. Will smiled and said "a REAL good time". When my husband got back to the table I said maybe we should go hun. He wasted no time asking for the check. When we left Will took my hand and I could feel all those eyes staring at us again. He could have fucked me right there on the bar if he wanted to.

We went to a place where my husband had rented a hot tub suite. The next two hours were REAL good. Once I locked my hands on his huge dick and kissed him I lost all control. Next thing I knew I was on my back feeling the biggest dick I had ever seen open me up....and he just went all in. His only comment was "damn girl you're so wet". Over the next two hours Will came four times, I came for the first time ever from just f*cking and I had multiple orgasms for the first time ever to the point they just came in an endless series of waves. And according to my husband I swore (I never swear), I moaned and groaned and begged Will for more and more, I f*cked Will as hard as he f*cked me and I kissed Will over and over with ever increasing passion. That was my husband's only rule for the night....no kissing lol. He got over it. Hell I forgot he was in the room for until it was time to leave. A life changing experience. I did deal with my guilty feeling afterward despite my husband's reassurances. I said I didn't think I ever wanted to do that again - once was enough. That if we did do it again I would never kiss the guy. That his big dick felt just like my husbands. That I never thought about it anymore. All lies to myself and my husband. Also Will had moved two weeks later to another part of the country. I decided this was crazy and I would just forget about. Three months of forgetable sex later my husband was eating my pussy and said another guy had contacted us and he looked like my type. I was surprised but asked what type was that? He said you know, tall, handsome, very dark and a very thick cock. The asshole. But he was right. I said no but then we had the best sex we had had since Will. While we were laying there my husband said WOW that was hot. And then he said he wanted to see me do that again and maybe we should check this guy out. And me being such a good wife said....sure if you think it's a good idea. And then we f*cked some more. Two weeks later I was at a bar making out with this sexy black man, getting felt up, teasing my husband and starting a new chapter in our lives. I'm not sure I would say addicted but.....this is how we role now and we are happier than we've ever been.
Absolutely loved your erotic story honey. When my BF (now cuckold husband) first suggested sharing me with our next door summer neighbor (white), I was very surprised but also quite willing. We had only been dating about 2 months so I hadn’t pledged loyalty to him yet. It was a wonderful experience. When the summer ended, I was very interested in finding other lovers to satisfy my insatiable appetite. One of those lovers was black. That erotic experience was so incredible that I went black exclusive ever since.

Well she fucked her first bbc this past Monday, and she was fucking giddy over him.

I keep telling her I want her to be bbc exclusive.
She doesn’t want to commit to it until she tries a few white and Hispanics

But I am doing my best to make her bbc exclusive.

She wants her first guy to be a regular bf.
I told her I want her to have two, that way she should have one available every week.

Of course I’m a guy, so I want her getting mounted several days per week.

It’s hard to contain my excitement, and not overwhelm her with my desires.

She knows I want to get her gangbanged, but she says no.
But, she used to say no to being a Hotwife too.

When the time comes, will be on here recruiting bbc’s for the event.

Attachments

• 5E1BC9E0-7EE0-405F-A3AD-97EE07D2DB97.jpeg
    5E1BC9E0-7EE0-405F-A3AD-97EE07D2DB97.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
Since my wife got hosed by her first bbc, I am compelled to lick her pussy.
And she is fucking getting off on it.

I don’t have any desire to lick some guys sperm from her pussy.
But the fact that he slide his fat rock into her pussy, and stretched her to the limit, has me mesmerized.

I’m like, totally driven to lick her cunt endlessly.

Last edited:

Love your story

normal_mdir8024.jpg

I was the same way.. I wasn't too into the whole sex with another man in realty. The fantasy part my husband shared with me thru Inter net pages, porn & conveying the imaginations. After years of playing with the fantasy I. was also ready for the fantasy to progress when it was brought in. Was very apprehensive thinking I was just going to meet my husbands friend. Was sure I wouldn't be having sex..But it happened so quickly. wasn't 5 mins in our company & was on my knees with the biggest cock I had ever seen in my mouth..A black man with a giant cock was fucking my mouth in front of my husband & I did all I could to make sure that my husbands friend enjoyed busting my interracial cherry. My husband & I had the best sex after & we grew tighter as a couple as we did..But as time passed & with my husbands encouragement... I totally enjoy a large cock for all sex acts..I am often approached by black men everywhere I go & outs all I think about.. I think I have become so addicted that I am letting the secret part of the fantasy slip by my acceptance of a black man's company during random conversation that I am with anyone..

I was the same way.. I wasn't too into the whole sex with another man in realty. The fantasy part my husband shared with me thru Inter net pages, porn & conveying the imaginations. After years of playing with the fantasy I. was also ready for the fantasy to progress when it was brought in. Was very apprehensive thinking I was just going to meet my husbands friend. Was sure I wouldn't be having sex..But it happened so quickly. wasn't 5 mins in our company & was on my knees with the biggest cock I had ever seen in my mouth..A black man with a giant cock was fucking my mouth in front of my husband & I did all I could to make sure that my husbands friend enjoyed busting my interracial cherry. My husband & I had the best sex after & we grew tighter as a couple as we did..But as time passed & with my husbands encouragement... I totally enjoy a large cock for all sex acts..I am often approached by black men everywhere I go & outs all I think about.. I think I have become so addicted that I am letting the secret part of the fantasy slip by my acceptance of a black man's company during random conversation that I am with anyone..
Your hubby is a lucky man to have a hot wife like you.

Back