Turning innocent white girls into bbc sluts

Well I didn't like the idea of f*cking another guy black or white. However my husband kept suggesting it and telling me how great it would be but I kept saying no. Then he took me to a nudist resort. I didn't hook up with a guy there but I did meet some black guys who were very interested in me and were making moves to get something going. They were so fun, sexy, confident and......really hung. Nothing happened but I did a lot of dancing with those guys (remember we were all naked), a little making out, they felt me up and I got bold enough to touch their cocks. Went home but didn't forget about it. As a matter of fact I thought about it a lot. I was checking out black guys I saw in public and for some reason I noticed them checking me out too. Next time my husband suggested a threesome I saw my chance and said sure....as long as he is black. My husband was shocked but I think turned on as well. He put together an ad on an interracial swinger site and next thing I knew I was choosing between several incredible guys to meet.

I was nervous but so turned on....basically confused....but I selected a guy named Will because his emails were friendly, not vulgar, and he had more than just dick pics lol. But he one dick pic he had made my pussy throb. Big and very black. We met at a mall and he walked up and kissed me. I was stunned and my husband was in shock. We had dinner and he was not real talkative but very confident. He had me set next to him and made sure his leg was in contact with mine and touched my thigh several times under the table cloth. My husband went to use the restroom and Will turned and gave me a sexy kiss and said he was really looking forward to having some fun with me later. He then asked if this was my first time and I could only nod yes. He laughed and said to relax, he was gonna treat me right and promised me the time of my life. I looked around and every white person within earshot was looking at us. Will took a swig of his ******* and slid his hand up between my thighs. I was gone. My pussy was on fire. I just opened my legs up a little more and looked at him. Will smiled and said "a REAL good time". When my husband got back to the table I said maybe we should go hun. He wasted no time asking for the check. When we left Will took my hand and I could feel all those eyes staring at us again. He could have fucked me right there on the bar if he wanted to.

We went to a place where my husband had rented a hot tub suite. The next two hours were REAL good. Once I locked my hands on his huge dick and kissed him I lost all control. Next thing I knew I was on my back feeling the biggest dick I had ever seen open me up....and he just went all in. His only comment was "damn girl you're so wet". Over the next two hours Will came four times, I came for the first time ever from just f*cking and I had multiple orgasms for the first time ever to the point they just came in an endless series of waves. And according to my husband I swore (I never swear), I moaned and groaned and begged Will for more and more, I f*cked Will as hard as he f*cked me and I kissed Will over and over with ever increasing passion. That was my husband's only rule for the night....no kissing lol. He got over it. Hell I forgot he was in the room for until it was time to leave. A life changing experience. I did deal with my guilty feeling afterward despite my husband's reassurances. I said I didn't think I ever wanted to do that again - once was enough. That if we did do it again I would never kiss the guy. That his big dick felt just like my husbands. That I never thought about it anymore. All lies to myself and my husband. Also Will had moved two weeks later to another part of the country. I decided this was crazy and I would just forget about. Three months of forgetable sex later my husband was eating my pussy and said another guy had contacted us and he looked like my type. I was surprised but asked what type was that? He said you know, tall, handsome, very dark and a very thick cock. The asshole. But he was right. I said no but then we had the best sex we had had since Will. While we were laying there my husband said WOW that was hot. And then he said he wanted to see me do that again and maybe we should check this guy out. And me being such a good wife said....sure if you think it's a good idea. And then we f*cked some more. Two weeks later I was at a bar making out with this sexy black man, getting felt up, teasing my husband and starting a new chapter in our lives. I'm not sure I would say addicted but.....this is how we role now and we are happier than we've ever been.
Good reading!

Many white females are convinced by their gfs to try bbc. Lots of them have the thought of fucking black guys but feel it's wrong until they huddle up with a group of white girls whispering to each other how wonderful it is having a well hung black stud screwing the tar out of them.

Back