Turned up the volume and heard something I hadn't noticed before...

Been with my queen for several years now and she's had several bbc dates with the same couple of guys. The current guy she's been with, has a well maintained body and a long, thick bbc. My girl has made several short vids with him over the past year or so and even though I've watched them all many times over, I recently noticed something In the audio. I would post the vid since it doesn't show either of them but I won't simply because we (all 3 of us) have agreed never to share any vids or pics without permission. I should have started this off by saying that when we meet up, both her and I get tipsy but she usually gets to a point of feeling pretty good while I usually have a slight buzz but I'm always in control. This can take the edge off and makes things more interesting for us both but this can also lead to things being said for "playing the part of the queen" or feeling so good and just blurting it out. When not drinking, while she has said things more recently, it's much harder for her to talk that way because of how she see's me. For example, she knows full well that I'm not weak and I'm not most of the things she says I am when she's in the moment. She knows these demeaning things are turn ons for me at times so...

I'm watching him going balls deep with long smooth thrusts and I faintly heard her say "uhh I'm in love with you" and then she orgasmed. I asked her about this after hearing it and she said, when she's with someone, most of her enjoyment aside from how good it feels, is what it does for her and I and since she knows that I'm going to watch every vid, she always talks in the vid and most of the time, to me directly. She has said several things in the past in vids to turn me on such as certain demeaning names or telling her BBFs (black boyfriends) things like "no more weak white boys" or something similar. In reality, she has a very hard time saying those things under normal life conditions and she definitely loves and respects me and always has my back so I do trust her. She had said that, she liked fucking with him but was in no way in love with him. She then stopped and said, If you want me to, I'll stop seeing him and she said she has absolutely no issues stopping the lifestyle if it ever became an issue for me. Since I'm not insecure at all, I told her that I was fully aware of what I got into and I was good as long as she wasn't in love with him. If she was, then she should do what made her happy as there is no sense in staying if you are thinking of someone else. While this new finding in the audio was a shock, it has since become my favorite vid of hers. I guess the point of the story is, trust in this lifestyle is by far, the most important element. Lastly, if your woman regularly fucks a few black men who are either as well off as you financially, have bodies similar or better than yours and if their bbcs are bigger than yours and she always chooses you, then you may have found the right one. She's an amazing woman. Thought I'd share this.

Been with my queen for several years now and she's had several bbc dates with the same couple of guys. The current guy she's been with, has a well maintained body and a long, thick bbc. My girl has made several short vids with him over the past year or so and even though I've watched them all many times over, I recently noticed something In the audio. I would post the vid since it doesn't show either of them but I won't simply because we (all 3 of us) have agreed never to share any vids or pics without permission. I should have started this off by saying that when we meet up, both her and I get tipsy but she usually gets to a point of feeling pretty good while I usually have a slight buzz but I'm always in control. This can take the edge off and makes things more interesting for us both but this can also lead to things being said for "playing the part of the queen" or feeling so good and just blurting it out. When not drinking, while she has said things more recently, it's much harder for her to talk that way because of how she see's me. For example, she knows full well that I'm not weak and I'm not most of the things she says I am when she's in the moment. She knows these demeaning things are turn ons for me at times so...

I'm watching him going balls deep with long smooth thrusts and I faintly heard her say "uhh I'm in love with you" and then she orgasmed. I asked her about this after hearing it and she said, when she's with someone, most of her enjoyment aside from how good it feels, is what it does for her and I and since she knows that I'm going to watch every vid, she always talks in the vid and most of the time, to me directly. She has said several things in the past in vids to turn me on such as certain demeaning names or telling her BBFs (black boyfriends) things like "no more weak white boys" or something similar. In reality, she has a very hard time saying those things under normal life conditions and she definitely loves and respects me and always has my back so I do trust her. She had said that, she liked fucking with him but was in no way in love with him. She then stopped and said, If you want me to, I'll stop seeing him and she said she has absolutely no issues stopping the lifestyle if it ever became an issue for me. Since I'm not insecure at all, I told her that I was fully aware of what I got into and I was good as long as she wasn't in love with him. If she was, then she should do what made her happy as there is no sense in staying if you are thinking of someone else. While this new finding in the audio was a shock, it has since become my favorite vid of hers. I guess the point of the story is, trust in this lifestyle is by far, the most important element. Lastly, if your woman regularly fucks a few black men who are either as well off as you financially, have bodies similar or better than yours and if their bbcs are bigger than yours and she always chooses you, then you may have found the right one. She's an amazing woman. Thought I'd share this.
This hot

♠️♠️

A lot of things get said in the heat of the moment, sounds like you two are on the right track. (y)
Thank you. Quite honestly, she handles most things like a champ and that's a major part as to why it works. She gets to play and have fun and she has someone to love her and take care of her. I have a girl who loves me to no end and is there for me at every turn and she makes my life far more interesting. We really can't ask for much more than that. Thanks for the comment.

Be careful, as someone who’s bred many a white wife, I can tell you that the things I get told, things whispered into my ear and the secret things I got to do with married wives when I got them alone for a night or weekend made me convinced that they are indeed desiring my bbc more than their husbands, and many but not all of them admit to me they are frustrated with their hubbys in many different ways.

I can’t tell you how many times wives and cucks tell me condom only and then as soon as a wife becomes my property she’s all about bareback despite her cuck not wanting that. She just lets loose for me because she wants it more, and loves giving me her full insides.

You deserve it too!
I hope you keep dominating and getting pleasure by subjugating them to your will!
It's so much more common now and it needs to be for so many reasons.
Thank you for taking charge and taking what is yours.
Be careful, as someone who’s bred many a white wife, I can tell you that the things I get told, things whispered into my ear and the secret things I got to do with married wives when I got them alone for a night or weekend made me convinced that they are indeed desiring my bbc more than their husbands, and many but not all of them admit to me they are frustrated with their hubbys in many different ways.

I can’t tell you how many times wives and cucks tell me condom only and then as soon as a wife becomes my property she’s all about bareback despite her cuck not wanting that. She just lets loose for me because she wants it more, and loves giving me her full insides.

Back