Trump wins

I believe and follow the King James bible, subhub,
I agree.......just saw something on it years ago...and read some of it....he was 1500's and made all kinds of predictions that came true...ww2 for one...hitler...airplanes...on and on....for someone from the 1500's...scary!

it will only be possible through violence and total destruction of society as we know it. Its the only way!

I hope we have progressed way past that....but do agree some kind of change has to happen and it will be a big event!

like the country can't pay it's bills?

I hope people wake up...and I think some are....and get out and vote...big turn outs and changing a lot of unjust laws and getting rid of a lot of lifetime corrupt politicians will be a good start!

I believe and follow the King James bible

you get a lot of down time and not a lot of TV overseas in the army...if you are lucky you can read stuff you like...if not sometimes you just read what you find....I was kind of surprised when I read some of...lucky? or really knew something?...it was interesting reading...not enough that I finished it..but did read a bunch until something else came along!

I believe and follow the King James bible, subhub, and Revelations is scary enough, and it is the END GAME. That's why my family follows the Golden Rule and its easy to understand.

If that's true, then you know....

Resistance_is_futile.jpg

u guys need to read a little further than the scribe's training manuals found in the bible.
read (as a short enough work on the subject) The Law of Civilization and Decay

I have NO party affiliation - being a registered Independent since age 18 - as far as I am concerned they're ALL full of a lot of shite - but the way you raving liberals get off preaching at people that don't agree with your view quoting and spouting left leaning liberal news reports just pushes people in the other direction - jus sayin

this is a fascinating coginance dissonance. bc the same intolerance that is said to be espouse by the left is just a guilty from the right. Republicans (and dems) ALWAYS talk about smaller govt, but want bigger govt when it pertains to social political issues. its a very hypocritical statement to make that its just liberals guilty of the toxic diatribe...Republicans did it for 8 years

"CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally"

You just cant make this stuff up!

they used many social media platforms to propagate their agenda. has it ever occurred to any of us that the incivility and the harsh tone between both sides is exactly what they want?

jesus...lol. there isn't enough means in the world to distract or take away from the constructive conservation that needs to take place. I did not vote for this man but one thing that is apparent to me and surprisingly not salient to those who did; is accountability.

I can and will side with reason and truth even if it does not conform to my political ideology or my belief system but I will not be as deaf and blind to the egregious actions and words this man takes.

Fund established to pay for Trump associates ensnared in Russia probes

February 27, 2018

A new tax-exempt political organization was formally established Tuesday to help pay the legal expenses of current and former associates of President Trump caught up in the web of Russia investigations. According to a press release, the Patriot Legal Expense Fund was formed “to provide assistance paying legal expenses for eligible persons involved in the investigations by special counsel Robert Mueller, the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, and any related inquiries by other House and Senate committees.” Those eligible for the funds include employees, consultants, and volunteers from the Trump campaign, Trump transition team, and Trump administration “who have been involved in the investigations.”
Continue Reading
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/cc0b86...9664c612a/ss_fund-established-to-pay-for.html

a lot of similarities...don't you think....well probably not if you had the ability to think you wouldn't be a trump supporter
You know - I really just support - the president - who was elected. I am soooooooooooooooo sick of looney bin liberals telling me that it's RUSSIA - RUSSIA - RUSSIA - trying to delegitimize the election. You people are doing Russia's bidding and ya just can't see it !!!

Back