Trump wins

trump didn't beat Hillary......you refuse to read anything against your man so you have no idea how corrupt he is!
Hillary won the popular vote.....and Russia gave trump the rest needed to put him in...for one thing by convincing a lot of blacks Hillary was bad...and they/you bought it hook line and sinker!

View attachment 1728964
Yeah - well guess what - the popular vote doesn't mean SHITE !!! That is of course unless your candidate loses - then all of a sudden it does !!! Get over it - ya LOST - and it wasn't RUSSIA - was AMERICANS - sick of liberal government!!!

I have NO party affiliation - being a registered Independent since age 18 - as far as I am concerned they're ALL full of a lot of shite -
Ah, so you're saying you DID NOT vote for Trump in the general 2016 election, huh? You can honestly say that? :rolleyes:

Ah, so you're saying you DID NOT vote for Trump in the general 2016 election, huh? You can honestly say that? :rolleyes:
No I voted for him and so far glad I did - except for having to listen to all the liberals constantly crying about that fact and blaming RUSSIA - WAH WAH WAH - get over it - ya LOST the election

No I voted for him and so far glad I did - except for having to listen to all the liberals constantly crying about that fact and blaming RUSSIA - WAH WAH WAH - get over it - ya LOST the election
No, he was GIVEN the election, blkdlaur ... G-I-V-E-N the election. Same as the Republicans stole the elections in NC ... the worst gerrymandered state in the US. But its going to be taken care of soon; don't expect Trump to finish his term in office. It may be a long time before Republicans are given another opportunity to run the country with the trifecta. They've had their chance.

No, he was GIVEN the election, blkdlaur ... G-I-V-E-N the election. Same as the Republicans stole the elections in NC ... the worst gerrymandered state in the US. But its going to be taken care of soon; don't expect Trump to finish his term in office. It may be a long time before Republicans are given another opportunity to run the country with the trifecta. They've had their chance.
Sure he was given the election - he beat 17 Republicans in the primary - went on to packed stadiums for his rallys - campaigned hard and broke down the blue wall - mobilized the Reagan Democrats - won Democratic states that hadn't been won for decades - but none of that counts to the deaf dumb and blind lefties and the left leaning media that even on election night said Hillary had a 97% chance of winning - in the end - as YOU know - twas all RUSSIA - RUSSIA - RUSSIA - and on election night - shortly after he won - lefty clowns already had started calling for his impeachment - impossible now to take you guys seriously !!!

the popular vote doesn't mean SHITE !!! That is of course unless your candidate loses
that's just it...she didn't lose...the country did....Russia won....don't suppose you recall seeing a vid of the commies celebrating trumps win....after all they put him there....you really don't think the American public is dumb enough to actually vote for him do you....there are not that many dummies around!
the first 2 time he ran got laughed out of running and dropped out quick!...but this time p u t I n was there to prop him up and pull his strings!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...f-presidency/ar-BBJz17I?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

that's just it...she didn't lose...the country did....Russia won....don't suppose you recall seeing a vid of the commies celebrating trumps win....after all they put him there....you really don't think the American public is dumb enough to actually vote for him do you....there are not that many dummies around!
the first 2 time he ran got laughed out of running and dropped out quick!...but this time p u t I n was there to prop him up and pull his strings!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...f-presidency/ar-BBJz17I?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Yes I do think they are dumb enough! You're arrogant for thinking they are not!

better read up on....your commie pals have been aiding trump for over a year before he ran and all during his campaign...blow your smoke some place else
Yes - RUSSIA - RUSSIA - RUSSIA
WAH WAH WAH - you guys are one trick ponies - ya lost - get over it !!!

You know how I know Americans are that dumb? Because when Snowden left the country with flash drives from the NSA which were full of our countries top secrets, what was your average American citizen outraged about? That the NSA was possibly listening in on their cell phones! That's what they were concerned about! That's just what those puppeteers pulling the real strings was counting on! Look over here you, individual, self absorbed, dumb American but whatever you do don't look at the bigger picture which is we have the largest leak in the history of our national security and you "Americans" were actually calling him a fricking hero! So I'm not worried about the Russians helping Trump! They're gonna be helping the USA from now on whether we like it or not! That's how extortion and blackmail works people! But u go ahead and scream all u want it ain't gonna do *******!

Yes I do think they are dumb enough! You're arrogant for thinking they are not!
yes...apparently there were enough dumb ones to vote him in....according to the stats.....not well educated....but I would rather think.....just plain gullible

as for snowden..yes a traitor and I'm sure Russia has drained him of every bit of info they could!

matter of fact you could eqate snowden with some of blkdlaur's friends.....instead of looking into the mess...they want to know who leaked it out

yes...apparently there were enough dumb ones to vote him in....according to the stats.....not well educated....but I would rather think.....just plain gullible

as for snowden..yes a traitor and I'm sure Russia has drained him of every bit of info they could!

matter of fact you could eqate snowden with some of blkdlaur's friends.....instead of looking into the mess...they want to know who leaked it out

I hear ya! Yeah they should find him dead soon. Just like that one CIA guy that they took care of for 8 years until they got tired of paying to keep him around when he no longer had any real value to them. Que sera, sera ;-)

Leaks are very important! Gotta plug those up and quick! The ones closest to u that u need to worry about! They stab u in the back no problem! Birds of a feather!
Everybody should worry whenever a corrupt government is more concerned about damage control than their own illegal activity. I mean whos really safe in that kind of society? No one. It's all just a funny game to them and we're all just stupid pawns in it.

Last edited:
Yes - RUSSIA - RUSSIA - RUSSIA
WAH WAH WAH - you guys are one trick ponies - ya lost - get over it !!!
We said the same thing 9 different times over Hillary & nine separate Benghazi investigations, but noooooooooooo, Republicans kept trying and trying, just as they did 62 times with Obamacare for 7 frik'n years with no success. You haven't heard anything yet ... its going to get worse and worse, and if Trump pardons his jailhouse gang, you're probably going to see a country in major turmoil. We'll see how effective those "militias" are that the ReThugs think they have in their back pocket.

Last edited:
We said the same thing 9 different times over Hillary & nine separate Benghazi ... but noooooooooooo, Republicans kept trying and trying, just as they did 62 times with Obamacare for 7 frik'n years with no success. You haven't heard anything yet ... its going to get worse and worse, and if Trump pardons his jailhouse gang, you're probably going to see a country in major turmoil. We'll see how effective those "militias" are that the ReThugs think they have in their back pocket.

I think this country is long overdue for some major turmoil, don't u?
I think it's about time for some civil war if u ask me. I know my people are ready to burn ******* down and start looting , we love that *******. Nobody wants to come into our zones as it is....this could be just what America needs. Cleans out the gutters if u know what I mean. :)

I think this country is long overdue for some major turmoil, don't u?
I think it's about time for some civil war if u ask me. I know my people are ready to burn ******* down and start looting , we love that *******.
This is uncalled for, Jewelz ... if you love this country you won't talk like that. Were you born in the US? Why would you want your Hispanic brothers & sisters to burn, loot, & destroy? We do have more civil ways of resolving problems in this country. Please don't wish this country harm.

This is uncalled for, Jewelz ... if you love this country you won't talk like that. Were you born in the US? Why would you want your Hispanic brothers & sisters to burn, loot, & destroy? We do have more civil ways of resolving problems in this country. Please don't wish this country harm.

I was being sarcastic...but I do believe a revolution is necessary and these times warrant one! I come from a long line of revolutionaries and anarchists, guess its in my ******* to fight for what I believe in and I have no problem dying for it or spiling ******* to get there! There's always casualties in war its inevitable. Sad but true.

Last edited:
We do have more civil ways of resolving problems in this country. Please don't wish this country harm

well if nastrodomus is right...or you follow any of what he predicted...and he has been right on a lot......he said we would have 2 civil wars in this country.....not that I'm for it or promoting it or anything else...but something has to change...hope it doesn't turn violent!

well if nastrodomus is right...or you follow any of what he predicted...and he has been right on a lot......he said we would have 2 civil wars in this country.....not that I'm for it or promoting it or anything else...but something has to change...hope it doesn't turn violent!
I believe and follow the King James bible, subhub, and Revelations is scary enough, and it is the END GAME. That's why my family follows the Golden Rule and its easy to understand.

That's where I disagree, it will only be possible through violence and total destruction of society as we know it. Its the only way! People will never learn to respect what they had until they lose it all!

Back