Trump wins

well isn't this odd?....more consorting with the enemy in trying to destroy the US?

Trump’s tariff bombshell could ignite full-blown trade war & Russia could be the winner
RT International

“It is very unusual to announce unilateral measures like these ones, which do not target a particular country like China, but all trade partners,” he said. “It comes as no surprise that these important economic partners of the United States voice their concerns and talk of countervailing measures to the measures announced by Donald Trump,” the economist told RT. Last week, Trump announced that the US will impose a 25-percent tariff on steel imports and a 10-percent tariff on aluminum imports. Canada and the European Union warned immediately that the tariffs would be met with swift countermeasures. China similarly said that it won’t “sit idly” and will take “necessary measures.” Kateb, who is ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5f851f57-c954-3cfe-bb90-fc1e6997282a/ss_trump’s-tariff-bombshell.html

This is what an expert on insider trading thinks about Carl Icahn’s stock dump
thinkprogress.org 5

One of the nation’s leading experts in insider trading, James D. Cox, believes that Carl Icahn’s sale of more than 1 million shares of a steel-related stock just days before President Trump announced plans to impose steep tariffs on steel imports was “awfully suspicious” and “unquestionably” warrants a federal investigation. Cox, a professor at Duke Law, has been teaching and writing about insider trading law for nearly 50 years. Cox literally wrote the book on corporate governance, co-authoring the multi-volume treatise Cox and Hazen on Corporations, which includes a section on insider trading law. Lat week, ThinkProgress broke the news that Icahn systematically sold off nearly 1 million shares of Manitowoc Company Inc between February 12 and February 22. ...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/499...3d11fe69b82/ss_this-is-what-an-expert-on.html

just shows more of the chump being corrupt and the right turning their heads

well he sure can't make it on his own.........

New reports show Trump’s pathetic indifference to Russian meddling
thinkprogress.org 3
As the midterms approach, intelligence chiefs have warned that Russia, yet again, could seek to interfere with American elections. But the Kremlin is only part of the problem; over the weekend it’s become clear just how abundantly unwilling the Trump administration is to take any sort of firm stance against Russian election meddling. On Sunday, the New York Times reported that the State Department had spent precisely zero of the $120 million it was allocated to combat Russian election meddling. What’s more, none of the 23 analysts at the Department’s Global Engagement Center — tasked with combating election interference — speak Russian, and computer experts to track down social media accounts ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5bb0faef-2692-3946-a984-ad6ac6902f0b/ss_new-reports-show-trump’s.html

I have come to the conclusion that......we have never executed a president before...but it might be time.....him and the whole family.....just like his pals did in early Russian ...taking out the whole family....we already know Jr.is in deep ******* with Mueller.....Kushner been pulling some shady *******...and now Ivanka into some shady deals also

but I know HH and 2bi and franklin and blklump will still support him

I have come to the conclusion that......we have never executed a president before...but it might be time.....him and the whole family.....just like his pals did in early Russian ...taking out the whole family....we already know Jr.is in deep ******* with Mueller.....Kushner been pulling some shady *******...and now Ivanka into some shady deals also

but I know HH and 2bi and franklin and blklump will still support him
You are certifiable - the looniest of looney bin liberals - totally certifiable - better hope the Secret Service doesn't monitor this site !!!

Live in reality - YES - he IS the president and your president - if you don't like it why don't you leave - like all the celebrities that promised they would !!! Betcha yous guys would just love Mexico ; }
Actually, most the voting population doesn't recognize Trump as the legitimate President, but that's beside the point. I think I'd prefer to hang around and watch him and most of his administration go to jail. Seeing Trump in ankle & wrist cuffs, and sobbing like a 4 year old, would Make My Day, I assure you. I very much believe in KARMA ... the next 3 years ( mid-terms & general elections) are going to be quite interesting.

Actually, most the voting population doesn't recognize Trump as the legitimate President, but that's beside the point. I think I'd prefer to hang around and watch him and most of his administration go to jail. Seeing Trump in ankle & wrist cuffs, and sobbing like a 4 year old, would Make My Day, I assure you. I very much believe in KARMA ... the next 3 years ( mid-terms & general elections) are going to be quite interesting.
Keep the mantra going - taint gonna happen no matter how much you seething liberals hope it will - the only time the popular vote counts is when liberals lose - always been that way - sore losers !!!

Frankly Mac, I would like to see ANY politician actually get arrested and go to jail for doing something wrong. The ugly truth is even if Trump was guilty he wouldn't see the inside of a jail cell. Hell I would settle for one of these "special counsels" to actually come forward with some evidence that makes everyone see the truth - but that ain't gonna happen neither!
OLD+MAN+NO+TEETH-FUNNY.jpeg

The ugly truth is even if Trump was guilty he wouldn't see the inside of a jail cell. Hell I would settle for one of these "special counsels" to actually come forward with some evidence that makes everyone see the truth - but that ain't gonna happen neither!
I think you're way too naive on the seriousness of what's going on in the Trump administration. Nothing like what's going on there has ever happened in the history of this country. Its so serious that Mueller is carefully constructing his case against Trump & company. But, I don't expect conservatives to believe anything going on ... denial, maybe?

Back