TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Lmao, don't you worry that petty lil brain, Mrs. buttdlurp ... because, your TrumpTard is offering his "impenetrable Dome" to protect you and all RepTards from "doz big bad Bawwoons too ...". Dope. :devilish:

I wish Trump was in charge - doubt this shite be going on and if it was he’d tell us WTF

Lol, Hellloooo McOntario ... there are 2,000 RepTards recently convicted and rotting in prison righ now, and you think that a single dumbass that gets rung up doing something stupid matters to us? Now get on back to CanaDuh, Meathead. :devilish:
Good plan dem.While all the real criminals run free on bail violence is ok tho dim wit

China makes a bunch of dogshit...we don't need them as much as they need us. I like what Peter Zeihans analysis on China, he seems pretty spot on with where the larger macro economic picture.
Oh yeah??
Americans like to be comfortable and do not like to make sacrifices.
Tell there will be no smart tv sets for a couple of years, or TikTok, or new cars, or a fucking iPhone every 10 months. How about refrigerators, stoves, even my washing machine is a smart unit and has plenty of Chinese technology. Graphic design apps, MacBooks and laptops, gps systems we use for farming and police dispatching.

Capitalism drives toward cheaper production costs to maximize profits. Labor is a huge one. It’s just cheaper to make so much in China and ship it here. Not just almost everything in your house but parts of your house itself.

Our farmers sell a lot of food and our Oil Companies sell a lot of oil to China.

Make no doubt it’s a two way fucking when it comes to the economy. China can tell its people to stfu and deal with it but, you cannot do that to Americans. Look at the reaction with the supply chain was falling short.

We are an entitle nation.

Fuck I’m ranting like an old curmudgeon

Just ask Hillary 😉
President Hillary?
Oh no, that’s right! The FBI decided to change procedures and do a national press conference the week before an election on the leading candidate.
Remember that? Back when you all liked the FBI

Oh yeah??
Tell there will be no smart tv sets for a couple of years, or TikTok, or new cars, or a fucking iPhone every 10 months. How about refrigerators, stoves, even my washing machine is a smart unit and has plenty of Chinese technology. Graphic design apps, MacBooks and laptops, gps systems we use for farming and police dispatching.

Capitalism drives toward cheaper production costs to maximize profits. Labor is a huge one. It’s just cheaper to make so much in China and ship it here. Not just almost everything in your house but parts of your house itself.

Our farmers sell a lot of food and our Oil Companies sell a lot of oil to China.

Make no doubt it’s a two way fucking when it comes to the economy. China can tell its people to stfu and deal with it but, you cannot do that to Americans. Look at the reaction with the supply chain was falling short.

The word on the street is Mexican labor costs the same or less than China.

Two points from my friend Peter Z.
1. We do not need natural resources input from any country to be productive, China needs many different inputs.
2. China population collapse is happening regardless and we are ALREADY seeing a RIGHT-Shoring of production to our continent because Central American and Mexico are cheaper.
BONUS POINT. China does not innovate they just steal trade secrets then do a shitty job of manufacturing so Mexico will be a fine replacement along with 3d printing booms.

Oh yeah??

And - - - I’m LIKING IT !!!!!!

How’s dad doing ????

He’d be proud a ya 😉

President Hillary?
Oh no, that’s right! The FBI decided to change procedures and do a national press conference the week before an election on the leading candidate.
Remember that? Back when you all liked the FBI

I don’t like any bureaucrats 🤨

Never did.

Yeah that just sound like the really long version of ..I have no proof to back up my claims so Ill just repeat what I said before because I am the victim here ...
This may to help
The idiot’s guide to fact finding in 5 simple ways:
1) Find key words in sentences
2) words , not understood- use dictionary
3) Key words/Persons/Books/References -unbeknownst to you- use Google
4) actually READ various references
5) Keep reading for varying opinions on like subject

And here is your bonus-

You May Learn Something Today.
Bonus vocabulary word: scapegoat
Multiple Choice Question:
Melting with Saltiness
IS
A). Oxymoron
B) Paradox
C) Misnomer
D) Contradiction
E) all of the above
F) none of the above

I’m guessing that you don’t know the difference between victim and aggressor. Im the latter.

🤷🏾‍♂️… prolly fans… I didn’t make the meme… i mainly love it because of the look on the face of Will Smith and Cosby😂
Both of them are Philly !! I
It was a sad night in the city of unbrotherly love.
I’m an original cheesesteak! Wit onions, wit cheese wiz only. The finest of cheese, except for Phila Cream Cheese.

G'damn buttdlurp - "duh, dats on government ...", ya really think so? These restrictions are put in place at a state and local government level. When RepTards are in control these offices, the have repeatedly attempted to put as many obstacles (reduced times, locations, fewer drop boxes, armed threats, etc ...) as possible in front of minorities and lower middle class. More so in highly Democrat voting areas.

Now, before you barf up again "da election was stolen, we need some fake electors, cuz de stuffed da ballots, Dominion Voting Machines, we'll ******* dem, how about an instupidrection, Big Wred Wave is comin', save me TrumpTard, jes wike da Pillow Guy and our Giuliani says ...", there were no instances of material voting errors in the last elections. In fact, the 2020 and 2024 Elections are considered to be the most accurate in American History.

Now shaddap and go lay down somewhere. Clown. :devilish:
Hate to say this but.. gerrymandering too

Back