TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I do not have a good relationship with my ex husband. Yet, the K I D S grew up, far wiser, and healthier than both of us. They also think ex and I are both chi ldren. I really believe that divorce is better then the k i d s growing up in a home, in which the parents despise each other. Ed, you don’t need to even defend yourself. The k i d s are all right, that’s the only defense that you need. Even if they weren’t, there are many k i d s , that grow up in homes providing healthy marriages, that don’t end up so well. Luck, love , hoping and praying, required.
Thank you.
But I am very lucky to have ******* who are the kind of young people that I wish I was.
Smart, compassionate and responsible. Love 'em.
A stranger on the internet can't penetrate my personal life. I'm just not built that way,

CPI data just in and its not good as expected. As a reminder, they also changed the way it was measured moving from a two year average to a one year average and creating a new rent weight and emphasizing used car prices more heavily, all things that are expected to SHOW a decrease in CPI with the goal of perpetuating the lie the Biden administration has the economy under control.

Nikki Haley for President!

First female President and she is a smoke show, I wonder how the feminists are going to react.
Lmao ... spoken as ignorant RepTard Stooges ... ole' moron&dumbass "duh, she should be President cuz she's a smoke show ..." and buttdlurp "Boebert is me gun-toting cutie is da right choice ..." and TardnConfused "duh, Margorie Taylor Greene for Speaker of da House ... dats a great idea.". Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTard Stooges.gif
    RepTard Stooges.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
Nikki Haley for President!

First female President and she is a smoke show, I wonder how the feminists are going to react.
You should search for her name and read what we wrote a week ago.
Your own peeps are never going to let her get past hurdle one.
When she was running for governor, the republican men savaged her for fucking around (double standard I know).
And, your cultural warriors are not over the removal of the Confederate Flag from the state capitol.
Good Luck with her.

G'moaning Everyone and it's time for "RepTards in the News!". Just when you thought RepTards couldn't get any dumber, they ring the ignorant bell again. This time our resident knuckleheads are clamoring for an all-out war against Aliens, UFOs, Spaceships, and Star Trekkers while demanding "ET Go Home!!!". But, just wait, it gets better ....

In the category of "We simply can't make this shyt up.", we have even dumber RepTards wanting to "Moooon da Baaawooon" while screaming at big clouds "duh, don't you fly over me property". Well, you know what they say "Stupid is ... well of course, it's a stupid RepTard." Lol ... Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• Ole buttdlurp Yelling at Clouds.gif
    Ole buttdlurp Yelling at Clouds.gif
    340.9 KB · Views: 0
When she was running for governor, the republican men savaged her for fucking around (double standard I know).
And, your cultural warriors are not over the removal of the Confederate Flag from the state capitol.
Good Luck with her.
My Preference for Rep President Candidate:
1. Ron
2. Nikki
3. Kristi
4. Anyone else
5. Trump

I dont care what the establishment wants and I could never understand why people are in love with confederate generals and flags, they were a bunch of lovers that fought a war defending a shitty inhumane practice so I cannot fathom why they built statues for them to begin with....

CPI data just in and its not good as expected. As a reminder, they also changed the way it was measured moving from a two year average to a one year average and creating a new rent weight and emphasizing used car prices more heavily, all things that are expected to SHOW a decrease in CPI with the goal of perpetuating the lie the Biden administration has the economy under control.
So, the good news is really bad news?
What are you talking about it moved from a two year average to a one year average???
It measures inflation over a period of time. You have to go year to year. Two years doesn't make sense or give an accurate reading.
And, your conclusion is it's a lie? Based on...

So, the good news is really bad news?
What are you talking about it moved from a two year average to a one year average???
It measures inflation over a period of time. You have to go year to year. Two years doesn't make sense or give an accurate reading.
And, your conclusion is it's a lie? Based on...
They changed how CPI is calculated. It was calculated using the trailing two years of data. It is NOW calculated using ONE year of data. They effectively removed some of the worst inflation data ever from the calculation which will have a lowering effect.

In fairness, they all tinker to show a better outcome. That being said, the story they are telling and the basket of goods is not so great. The

Lmao ... spoken as ignorant RepTard Stooges ... ole' moron&dumbass "duh, she should be President cuz she's a smoke show ..." and buttdlurp "Boebert is me gun-toting cutie is da right choice ..." and TardnConfused "duh, Margorie Taylor Greene for Speaker of da House ... dats a great idea.". Dopes. :devilish:
Exactly ... anything to distract from the true intentions. If Niki would pose nude so the Republicans could win the Presidency, don't think they wouldn't try it and then find some excuse as to why it was ok.

Exactly ... anything to distract from the true intentions. If Niki would pose nude so the Republicans could win the Presidency, don't think they wouldn't try it and then find some excuse as to why it was ok.
I support a nude photo shoot of either Nikki or Kristi but not both, one must stay a viable candidate.

Good Luck with her.
Yep, Ed ... but "duh, she is a smoke show ..." and makes moron's pee pee excited and really energized. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• m&d is Excited About Nikki.gif
    m&d is Excited About Nikki.gif
    677.2 KB · Views: 0
My Preference for Rep President Candidate:
1. Ron
2. Nikki
3. Kristi
4. Anyone else
5. Trump

I dont care what the establishment wants and I could never understand why people are in love with confederate generals and flags, they were a bunch of lovers that fought a war defending a shitty inhumane practice so I cannot fathom why they built statues for them to begin with....
Nikki Haley would be the best choice, but she is too much of a moderate. As this piece says, ten years ago she would have been the perfect candidate for the party, a dream. But in today's hyper white male Republican Party, there are many issues.
As a pro-life and semi conservative, feminist won't be, and should not be supporting here.

Haley could very likely have it worse than the women candidates did in 2016, encountering a veritable buzz saw of sexist and racist attacks from the moment she declares her presidential run. That’s because the base of the Republican Party, the most rabid and committed primary voters, has become more male and more far-right since Trump became the party standard bearer. Misogynist ideology and hate has proliferated so much among in recent years that the Southern Poverty Law Center has begun tracking “Male Supremacy” groups. Groups like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys that supported Trump and have seen members convicted of seditious conspiracy for involvement in the January 6th insurrection on the Capitol are also rabidly anti-woman. Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes told listeners on his podcast that, “Maybe the reason I’m sexist is because women are dumb.” Avowed White Supremacist Nick Fuentes, who dined recently with Trump at Mar-A-Lago, has told followers that his ideal world is one where the “women don’t have the right to vote,” one in which “women are wearing veils at church,” and “women [aren’t] in the workforce.”

Last edited:
Exactly ... anything to distract from the true intentions. If Nikki would pose nude so the Republicans could win the Presidency, don't think they wouldn't try it and then find some excuse as to why it was ok.
Of course, RepTards always thinking ... just always with the wrong head. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTard Brains at Work.gif
    RepTard Brains at Work.gif
    558 KB · Views: 0
They changed how CPI is calculated. It was calculated using the trailing two years of data. It is NOW calculated using ONE year of data. They effectively removed some of the worst inflation data ever from the calculation which will have a lowering effect.

In fairness, they all tinker to show a better outcome. That being said, the story they are telling and the basket of goods is not so great. The
Two years ago, inflation was so bad. So, it would not be accurate.
During times of economical instability, it's makes sense to measure progress in shorter stints. How they hell are they to make adjustments or policy to address the issue, if the data is over a year off?

Well, the haters have taken away the ability to show support or disdain for the posts.
At least we won't be hearing from Ontario Cpl.

Nikki Haley would be the best choice, but she is too much of a moderate. As this piece says, ten years ago she would have been the perfect candidate for the party, a dream. But in today's hyper white male Republican Party, there are many issues.
As a pro-life and semi conservative, feminist won't be, and should not be supporting here.

Haley could very likely have it worse than the women candidates did in 2016, encountering a veritable buzz saw of sexist and racist attacks from the moment she declares her presidential run. That’s because the base of the Republican Party, the most rabid and committed primary voters, has become more male and more far-right since Trump became the party standard bearer. Misogynist ideology and hate has proliferated so much among in recent years that the Southern Poverty Law Center has begun tracking “Male Supremacy” groups. Groups like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys that supported Trump and have seen members convicted of seditious conspiracy for involvement in the January 6th insurrection on the Capitol are also rabidly anti-woman. Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes told listeners on his podcast that, “Maybe the reason I’m sexist is because women are dumb.” Avowed White Supremacist Nick Fuentes, who dined recently with Trump at Mar-A-Lago, has told followers that his ideal world is one where the “women don’t have the right to vote,” one in which “women are wearing veils at church,” and “women [aren’t] in the workforce.”
Two people don't speak for the entire party...and certainly what Nick Fuentes think is supported by a large up and coming demographic of the liberal base: Muslims!

I do think Republicans should start courting Muslims and catholic migrants more aggressively because they generally share a similar traditional set or moral values that the rest of the gender weirdos do not.

Two years ago, inflation was so bad. So, it would not be accurate.
During times of economical instability, it's makes sense to measure progress in shorter stints. How they hell are they to make adjustments or policy to address the issue, if the data is over a year off?
That is not a good explanation at all. You are effectively saying "the number would look bad" and because it would still show as high "we are to stupid to fix it without first changing the way we measure it". Is that the best you can do? Come on, this is a no brainer, you don't have to always take the contrary position. If I told you the sky is blue you would tell me it was actually "magenta" or "sparkle dust".

Two people don't speak for the entire party...and certainly what Nick Fuentes think is supported by a large up and coming demographic of the liberal base: Muslims!

I do think Republicans should start courting Muslims and catholic migrants more aggressively because they generally share a similar traditional set or moral values that the rest of the gender weirdos do not.
You are crazy asf. Maybe 25 years ago.
You really are tone deaf to your party. These two people lead a large part of the Republican base.
The anti-immigration stance will forever keep your numbers small among the migrant groups. Your leaders and blkdlaur calling them d/rug mules and blaming crime on them. Shipping people who look and think like them across the country for political points as if they were cattle and not human beings deserving of dignity.
And muslims, good luck with that. The highest elected ones in this country are democrats because there is no room for them in the republican party. I use to track thes trends by zip code across this country.
The Republicans have put all of their eggs in a white male centered identity party of grievance against anyone different or anyone not in step with their line. Unless there is a crisis.
This is the route they (GOP) chose instead of growing their party. It will work in the short term, with some voter suppression tactics but, there is no future in it.

Back