TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

You’re too cool for school, aren’t you. Has anyone told you, to sit down, remove cotton from ears, and shut up? If not, allow me to be the first.
Your own , high opinion of yourself, shades your knowledge, and will ,to learn anything new, and different.

not gonna read all the rest of whatever you have here since you seem to think providing links and evidence means I have a "high opinion of myself" lmao

yes, I can see how basic reasoning ability can seem intimidating and threatening to people unused to it

holy ******* trump out here giving shout-outs to brandon!

exqs0vb478ha1.jpg

not gonna read all the rest of whatever you have here since you seem to think providing links and evidence means I have a "high opinion of myself" lmao

yes, I can see how basic reasoning ability can seem intimidating and threatening to people unused to it
You have made me so sad. How shall I cope?
Yet, you replied. This time, don’t!

Fun lil RepTard Newsflash ... today yet another RepTard "instupidirectionist" was slammed by a federal judge. Seems RepTard Kevin Seefried, thought he go for the hat trick by leading the rioters into the Capitol, threatening a black Capitol Police Officer with a Confederate Flag and flagpole and insulting the US government. But wait it gets better, none other than a TrumpTard judicial appointee, Judge Trevor McFadden found this asswipe's actions "appalling" and sentenced him to a nice 3-year Staycation. Ole' KevTard wept through the sentencing like a typical RepTard passive aggressive pansy.

Come RepTards, have fun and sing along with us ... "La-di-da-di-di and the beat goes on .... La-di-da-di-di and the beating goes on!" .... Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• Racist Tourist Slammed.jpg
    Racist Tourist Slammed.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

'The white trash in the Republican Party is just staggering': Southern Dem strategist on 'rude' GOP​

Former Democratic strategist and infamous southerner bashed Republicans for their behavior during the State of the Union Address on Tuesday calling them "white trash."

AA17gzdl.img

"Well, you know, I told people I have a PhD in white trashology, you saw real white trash on display," said Carville speaking to MSNBC's Ari Melber. "Let me say something about congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), she dresses like white trash. She really needs a fashion consultant. I recommend George Santos. He could do a good job of dressing up where she doesn't announce her white trashdom by her own clothes."

Greene was attempting to dress like a white balloon but that appeared to be lost on most Americans who don't follow her on Twitter. The bash by Carville is reminiscent of conservative Matt Lewis who wrote in the Daily Beast that Trump would never have Greene as his VP because she was too "low rent" for his high style. Republicans who spoke to Raw Story were displeased with Greene's behavior at the speech.

I-funny *******.gif

Fox News Hosts Fume at James Carville For Mocking MTG’s ‘White Trash’ Outfit at SOTU: ‘This is Appalling!’​

The hosts of Outnumbered fumed at Democratic strategist James Carville for describing Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) as “White trash” because of her outfit and outbursts at President Joe Biden’s State of the Union speech.

Republicans heckled and jeered Biden several times during his address, occasionally prompting Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) to signal to members of his conference to stop.

On Wednesday’s edition of The Beat on MSNBC, Carville claimed to have “a Ph.D. in White trashology,” and blasted Greene and Republicans in general.

“We saw real White trash on display,” Carville told host Ari Melber. “Let me tell you something about Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene – she dresses like White trash. She really needs a fashion consultant. I recommend George Santos. He could do a good job of dressing up where she doesn’t announce her White trashdom.”

In response, the Outnumbered hosts slammed Carville.

Obviously not you 😝

GOP fundraiser unloads on Trump: 'A metastasizing cancer' who will 'destroy the party'​

Many big-name Republican donors and fundraisers are once again maneuvering behind the scenes to stop former President Donald Trump from winning the 2024 nomination \-- and this time they apparently mean it.

In an interview with Politico, Republican fundraiser Eric Levine didn't mince any words when describing his feelings about Trump's impact on the GOP.

"He is a metastasizing cancer who if he is not stopped is going to destroy the party," he said. "Donald Trump is a loser. He is the first president since Hoover to lose the House, the Senate and the presidency in a single term. Because of him Chuck Schumer is the Leader Schumer, and the progressive agenda is threatening to take over the country. And he is probably the only Republican in the country, if not the only person in the country, who can’t beat Joe Biden."

Levine has been calling on the party to move on from Trump ever since the January 6th Capitol riots, so his distaste for Trump isn't a surprise.

‘Weak’ Trump hit with posthumous criticism from a major world leader​

It has been over seven months since former Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was assassinated, but his takes on former President Donald Trump are just now being revealed to the public.

AA17iS8c.img

According to the Wall Street Journal, in Abe's new posthumously published book, he was highly critical of Trump's relaxed and passive position with North Korea and its dictator-leader Kim Jong-un.

Abe wanted Trump to take more a traditional U.S. foreign affairs policy with North Korea, focusing on putting pressure on their negative record of human rights and showing the detriment of their isolation from the world and the growing global economy.

Instead, Abe said Trump was too eager to give credibility to Jong-un's dictatorship, despite his push for Trump to take a stronger stance.

The Wall Street Journal article said that Abe "found Mr. Trump weak and overly eager for a deal."

‘Opinion and Pure Conjecture’: Democrat Savages Witness’s Credibility at GOP-Led Hearing​

Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) pulled no punches on Thursday in going after the credibility of one of the GOP-called witnesses before the House’s subcommittee targeting the so-called weaponization of the federal government.

Wasserman Schultz took aim at George Washington University law professor and Fox News legal analyst Jonathan Turley, accusing him of offering nothing more than “opinion and pure conjecture” at the hearing.

Mr. Turley turning to you. Have you ever worked for Twitter?” Wasserman Schultz began.

“No,” Turley replied.

“Do you have any formal relationship with the company?” she followed up.

“No, I just have an account,” Turley answered.

“Do you have any specific or special or unique knowledge about the inner workings of Twitter?” she pushed.

“Nothing beyond the Twitter Files and what I read in the media,” Turley noted

“So essentially, your responses to the questions here today were your own opinion and pure conjecture?” she asked.

“No, I wouldn’t say that. I mean, they’re based. I try to base them on what we know from the Twitter Files,” Turley responded, referencing select data dumps that Elon Musk gave to various independent journalists to comb through.

“Well, but you said that you don’t have any specific or unique knowledge of Twitter, but you spoke as if you did. You were asked very specific questions about Twitter’s — the way Twitter functions and the decision-making that they make. But yet you don’t have any unique or special knowledge about Twitter and have never worked for them. And so this is only just your opinion, would you say, as a Twitter account user?” Wasserman Schultz demanded.

Back