TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

You finally posted something that is funny. I too, see the resemblance.
May The Fourth Be With You Star Wars GIF by SportsManias

Dems are pros at the slinging o SHITE - no one does it better - just look at the ole Debacler’s State of the Union last night 😆

Joe: Republicans were booing reality last night

WebJoe: Republicans were booing reality last night February 8, 2023, 6:46 AM Joe Scarborough reacts to the GOP heckling of President Biden's State of the Union address Tuesday …

MTG Screams ‘Liar’ at Joe Biden as Republicans Derail SOTU

WebPresident Joe Biden was loudly booed by Republicans during his State of the Union address when he mentioned plans championed by some in the party to cut or sunset Medicare …

He rope-a-doped them’: Democrats celebrate GOP jeers at SOTU

Web2 hours ago · The president’s speech at the Capitol on Tuesday night began without much theatrics but slowly escalated over the roughly 75 minutes to GOP heckling and off-script responses from Biden. The ...

Ed, Ed, Ed - first, you don’t know how I bought my home. On that note, I recall the 2008 housing market crash, due to exciting (?) loans.
It was due to supply side economic tenets, such as deregulation and allowing capitalism to flow freely. However, as we keep learning over and over since the Laffer Curve was brought into the mainstream by Reagan, it doesn't work. How many banking, investing, insurance crisis this country needs to bailout before we realize regulation is a good thing?

I only have one. I’m awaiting her announcement- Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley.
With the make up of the Republican Party, she doesn't even have a chance to be heard.
But, on the other hand, she did kind of sell her soul to the Trumpers.
So, we have to see which Nikki Haley shows up (she should use her real name)

@TnC93 why are you making it so easy to mock you??? Once again, you support Nikki Haley and more moderates? Yet, all you talk about is getting rid of the moderates (RINOs) and supporting Trumptards with no depth.
You really want her to like you don't you? Better be careful, @blkdlaur is watching and already pledged his niece to you.

So your opinion is ,Dems love her more?
You don't remember the last time she explored running and they exposed her affairs and insinuated she slept her way to her position?
Plus, she is the one who removed the Confederate Flag from the state capitol. They will never, ever let her forget it or forgive her for it). Never.
The Party of the Confederacy will not be nominating this candidate.

You don't remember the last time she explored running and they exposed her affairs and insinuated she slept her way to her position?
Plus, she is the one who removed the Confederate Flag from the state capitol. They will never, ever let her forget it or forgive her for it). Never.
The Party of the Confederacy will not be nominating this candidate.
Time will tell !

nikki haley would be the perfect candidate for this board, but I don't think america is ready for a First Cuck in the whitehouse lmao

Back