TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I doubt that lie ridden State of the Union address while he was speaking of UNITY while attacking Republicans helped him much 🤨
Ummm, Clem - by definition, it's not a "lie" just because you and your RepTard Klan look like dumbasses during a primetime World broadcast of the President's speech. "duh, it's lie ridden, and you be attacking our asswipe RepTards ... but wreally me wike dat Greene Beanie".

Seriously, you are the epitome of why purposely ignorant and oppositional RepTards have been crushed every term, and every day for 14 years. "duh, Mooon da Baawoon ... and me gonna do it whenever it passes over meeeeee ... Imma still waiting.".

Now on your way to the "Big 350 Incorrect and Asinine Statements" for you. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp gets Chopped.gif
    buttdlurp gets Chopped.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Dems are pros at the slinging o SHITE - no one does it better - just look at the ole Debacler’s State of the Union last night 😆

See Mac this is the thing about Dems like YOU - if I use a right leaning source you disparage the source and give it NO credence - so I use lefty sources so you will accept them and you disparage my acceptance of YOUR sources - it’s a no win - THAT’S why I RARELY post sources - do ya get it now - doubt it 🤨
You and TnC dismiss every damn source. Then you become stuck when ask what's a legit source.

Ummm, Clem - by definition, it's not a "lie" just because you and your RepTard Klan look like dumbasses during a primetime World broadcast of the President's speech. "duh, it's lie ridden, and you be attacking our asswipe RepTards ... but wreally me wike dat Greene Beanie".

Seriously, you are the epitome of why purposely ignorant and oppositional RepTards have been crushed every term, and every day for 14 years. "duh, Mooon da Baawoon ... and me gonna do it whenever it passes over meeeeee ... Imma still waiting.".

Now on your way to the "Big 350 Incorrect and Asinine Statements" for you. Dope. :devilish:

🤥🤥🤥🤥

Just about everything like always 😉
the-sky-is-falling-chicken-little.gif

All the yelling of LIAR at Joe Biden during his State Of The Union address on the deficit, covid, inflation, etc ... here's the FACTS,
folks!
I WONDER IF THOSE REPUBLICANS WILL CALL OR WRITE "JOE" TO APOLOGISE FOR THEIR RUDENESS?

President Joe Biden was eager to highlight the rapid rebound from the COVID-19 recession and tout recent progress bringing down inflation during his State of the Union address Tuesday night.​

Here’s a look at what Biden said as well as the full picture behind the president’s economic claims.​
Biden touted a $1.7 trillion reduction in the federal deficit during the first two years of his administration as proof of his fiscal responsibility. But the drop in the deficit over that time largely reflects the fact that Congress did not pass another multi-trillion dollar stimulus bill in 2022, as it did in the previous two years under both Biden and former President Donald Trump.​

Biden also blamed Trump for a record $8 trillion increase in the federal debt over his term. Trump did not, in fact, make any significant cuts to federal spending while in office and passed a tax-cut bill that was expected to add close to $2 trillion the debt over eight years. But Congress also passed trillions of dollars in bipartisan-approved COVID-19 stimulus under Trump, adding to the tab.​
Biden took credit for the 12 million jobs added by the U.S. economy since he took office in January 2021, by far the most added under any single president. The president attributed that record-breaking stretch to the March 2021 passage of a $1.9 trillion stimulus plan and several other major initiatives to recover from the pandemic-induced recession. While the Biden administration did add more fuel to the swift rebound from the COVID-19 recession, economists say the U.S. was bound to add millions of jobs during his first two years regardless of the president’s economic package.​
The U.S. was still short millions of jobs from its pre-pandemic level in 2021 and the arrival of widely available COVID-19 vaccines early in Biden’s term was key to unlocking a faster recovery. The economy was also still processing trillions of dollars in stimulus and economic relief from previous bills approved under Trump and near-zero Federal Reserve interest rates.​
Inflation has fallen sharply and Biden was eager to talk about it. Price growth fell to 6.5 percent annually in December after peaking at 9.1 percent in June, according to the Labor Department’s consumer price index (CPI), with prices falling 0.1 percent in December alone. Biden pinned much of the inflation on pandemic-related supply chain snarls and the shocks to energy and food supplies created by the war in Ukraine. Those are two of the primary causes of inflation of a global increase in inflation, though economists also say some of it is a side effect of pandemic economic stimulus.​

The president also correctly noted that inflation has fallen for six straight months and inflation-adjusted wages are rising again. Biden additionally touted a $1.50 decline in gas prices since a peak in 2022, which was sped along by his release of millions of barrels of crude oil from the strategic petroleum reserve. But just as much of the global inflation surge had little to do with his policies, Biden’s claim of slashing shipping costs by 90 percent through a bipartisan bill overstates his influence over supply chains normalizing.​
WHEN WILL THE REPUBLICANS START TELLING THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF LYING TO THE PEOPLE!
gif_YellowBall-WelcomeBack.gif gif_Hearts-flyingAir2.gifALL REPUBLICANS EXCEPT MAGATARDS ARE WELCOME TO SWITCH TO A REAL POLITICAL PARTY THAT IS FOR THE PEOPLE! LET'S UNITE AGAIN AS A NATION "UNDIVIDED"!

Last edited:
Soon u will have know one to argue with with all the ratting you do smart guy
Lmao ... d'damn, we can't make this shyt up. "duh, soon u will have 'know' one to argue with with with with with with.". Damn, he is a knucklehead and clearly a double-agent working for Democrats. Thanks for commitment stomping down the RepTards, OnTardio. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• OnTardio Working for Dems.gif
    OnTardio Working for Dems.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This nation has not. There is one time in our entire history that we balanced the budget. It was a Democrat of course.
The world, both nations and nongovernmental institutions exist and operate on their credit.
When you bought your house, did you slide over a suitcase with $785,000 in it?
Or did you (or someone) have credit extended from a bank, based on your record of paying debt, and ability to handle this debt plus the asset?
That's how the governments work too. And right now, the full faith and credit of United States is so strong, other nations invest their dollars in us, if we choose not to raise the debt ceiling, this country with default on it debt, and you will see a ******* storm happen.

Now, the American hating Cons will love this at first, because they cannot see beyond their next election.
Ed, Ed, Ed - first, you don’t know how I bought my home. On that note, I recall the 2008 housing market crash, due to exciting (?) loans.

tell a republican.....most recently Trump and his tax cuts......but 5 of the last 7 presidents to raise the debt were all republicans

need to worry about your own mess first then we can deal with what is left

25% of the national debt came under trump!.....
Here I am reading that deficit spending is …..? Fill in the blank, depending on which party that you so favor.

Here I am reading that deficit spending is …..? Fill in the blank, depending on which party that you so favor.
That's why it's important to "fact check" the numbers. Both parties have been guilty of runaway spending, but Republicans fell into the VooDoo Economics of Ronald Reagan with "tax cuts pay for themselves", and Trickle-Down Economics create Jobs, etc. What they didn't do is adjust their revenue expectations to their actual reduced revenue. People loved the tax cuts but the deficite from it and their failed "philosophies" of their tax cuts killed us.

Last edited:
I only have one. I’m awaiting her announcement- Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley.

she has the curse of being hated by her home state

no chance she goes anywhere. you should read the _shit the conservative rags write about her down in south cackalacki. scandalous lol

Back