TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Googled current level of our SPR - I’m sure that figure will stand up - right on the button - you guys sooooooo predictable either attack the messenger or the message when your “FACTS” don’t stand up 😁
Dammit Man! What is your point?!?! Yes that's where it is.
You don't know, where it was, or how it got there do?
Or, what the plans are for it!
So, puking up a number, may be a fact, but you have to go further and show relevance.
Didn't you learn how to present a position in college?

Dammit Man! What is your point?!?! Yes that's where it is.
You don't know, where it was, or how it got there do?
Or, what the plans are for it!
So, puking up a number, may be a fact, but you have to go further and show relevance.
Didn't you learn how to present a position in college?

It refutes your figures is the POINT !!!!

If I was YOU I’d accuse ya of being a LIAR 😉

tell a republican.....most recently Trump and his tax cuts......but 5 of the last 7 presidents to raise the debt were all republicans

need to worry about your own mess first then we can deal with what is left

25% of the national debt came under trump!.....

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP 😆

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP is the Dem mantra ya see

Dems point the accusing finger at TRUMP so not me

Kinda incredibly obvious to see

Unless you’re a blind Dem like ye 😝

Last edited:
We just don’t like ya spending our grandkids and great grandkids money Ed 🤨
Except when you do it.
Reagan tripled the debt and you cheered him on every year and 19 years after he passed away.
Bush, Bush, and Trump all did it, and you continue to vote for them.

Wait, raising the debt ceiling has nothing to do with that.
An old Con trick.

I neither agree nor disagree. I have yet to find a news report, dem or rep, that isn’t biased. It makes sense that the balloon wasn’t shot down in a place that it would cause harm to humanity, but weren’t there wide open spaces, prior to the ocean?
They needed seven miles of space because of the altitude.
So, instead they used scramblers and blockers to protect our information until it was safe to shoot down.
That's what we know as of now.

There are other Republicans! My guess DeSantis. Although, my hope, is that one day , our candidates, can move more to middle ground. Im sure we will still argue, that never stops. 😉
I laugh because you are hoping for exactly the opposite of what's happening - but your support from the Twinkle Twins with their thumbs up - exposes their hypocrisy. Those two do not want more moderates, they want more Cons.
DeSantis is no moderate.

We all know she isn’t a sharp needle. She is one of those “how did she get there?” , House members. Unfortunately, there are too many! It’s a poor reflection on their constituencies
I think they are exactly the reflection of their constituency.
We get the representation we deserve. Not the one we want.

Lol. Yet it’s true. Except the chip industry is another ballgame. We really need our government’s financial support ,and espionage support.
Yes , certainly need government investment in big industries. EX: we lost an enormous bid that was open to the US and Europe ( for ongoing satellite production ). A French aerospace company won the bid, with inferior specs, simply because the French government offered financial backing, while the US government did not.
The chip industry is more complicated. We need the help of Taiwan’s chip manufacturers. Each chip encloses tiny computers, which offer themselves to hacking. Enough said.
So the Twinkle Twins down vote Ridge's post, not only do you agree, but go on to add to it, and those same two vote your comment up???
Cons at their best. Trumptardation.

I laugh because you are hoping for exactly the opposite of what's happening - but your support from the Twinkle Twins with their thumbs up - exposes their hypocrisy. Those two do not want more moderates, they want more Cons.
DeSantis is no moderate.

OPEN yer eyes - been calling for more moderates for years 🤨

Back