TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Yes indeed but experts have said it has an antenna array and was not storing but sending the information back home.
Until they find the payload, they really won’t know for sure. Here’s hoping the payload didn’t hit a rock when it sunk to the ocean floor. 🥂

First you answer THIS QUESTION ... how in HELL can you justify frik'n demanding "proof" and "facts" and "documentation" of anything when you, yourself, NEVER provide a damn ounce of proof to any of the BS you spout from your PIE HOLE?
Maybe its because your PIE HOLE is the same as your BUTT HOLE ... or maybe those BIG WORDS up there are just too hard to comprehend. But one thing is a FACT ... we don't give a rat's ass whether you believe anything you read here. You're IGNORANT! You're so DAMN IGNORANT that you don't even know you're ignorant. A house fly buzzing around a pile of View attachment 5846783 is smarter than you are.
You're nothing but a View attachment 5846784 .... go find a job at Walmarts of something. You couldn't qualify to carry my briefcase during the day. You're just THAT IGNORANT!
I have many times... Your entire statement was invalidated with ONE sentence!

Testy Dems are o so much fun

Seems like in here there’s a metric ton

Takes so lil for them to rile

Then they rebut with a stinkin pile 💩

At the cost of draining our SPR - sum brilliance there. 🤨
What would it take for you to go one day and only respond factually???

Facts are:
You Cons bitched about high gas prices
Biden enacts a plan to sell off a total of 180 million barrels of oil, in compliance with our own laws.
Gas prices come down.

You Cons bitch about the selling of some the SPR.
Biden sold, 180 million barrels out of 714 million barrels.
You Cons bitch about 'draining' of SPR.
Biden enacts his plan to replenish the 180 million barrels AT A MUCH LOWER PRICE THAN THEY WERE SOLD FOR
Cons bitch about the SPR as if it's gone.

You just a bunch of dishonest America hating imbeciles. Who can't even articulate their gripe without lying.

What would it take for you to go one day and only respond factually???

Facts are:
You Cons bitched about high gas prices
Biden enacts a plan to sell off a total of 180 million barrels of oil, in compliance with our own laws.
Gas prices come down.

You Cons bitch about the selling of some the SPR.
Biden sold, 180 million barrels out of 714 million barrels.
You Cons bitch about 'draining' of SPR.
Biden enacts his plan to replenish the 180 million barrels AT A MUCH LOWER PRICE THAN THEY WERE SOLD FOR
Cons bitch about the SPR as if it's gone.

You just a bunch of dishonest America hating imbeciles. Who can't even articulate their gripe without lying.

I hear it’s the lowest it’s been since the 80’s or sum such - correct me if I’m wrong - I know you’d LUV ta 🤨

We need job growth to rival the soaring prices of gasoline, groceries, oh, just about everything!
You mean the lowering of the gas prices. and stabilizing and lowering of inflation.
Technically, high employment during inflation can also lead to a recession.
Why? Inflation continues to rise, as long as consumers are willing to pay. Post-pandemic, due to desire and shortened supplies (production went down during the pandemic, demand shot up after not giving time for production to catch up - thus supply issues and high prices), rising employment, and rising wages will only continue to drive up the unnatural demand and companies have no incentive to over produce or meet the demands. Thus driving up inflation.

No president has figured out the inflation management. Ford fucked it up and caused stagflation, Carter raised rates which work slowly, so he loss his re-election and Reagan sailed in and tripled the debt.

What Biden has done so far, has sustained a strong economy that leads the world, record high employment, and made the Republican Party so crazy, they can't deal in reality and will run the same disgraced old man who already cost them record losses since 2017. Brilliant.

I hear it’s the lowest it’s been since the 80’s or sum such - correct me if I’m wrong - I know you’d LUV ta 🤨
It started in the late 70s and it wasn't completely filled until sometime after 9/11.
The Republican Congress was the FIRST to use it to deficit spend in 2015.
Biden is the first to sell and replenish at lower price, thus saving taxpayers billions.
So, no. In the 1980s it was not to the point of being filled, they were still building facilities.

You mean the lowering of the gas prices. and stabilizing and lowering of inflation.
Technically, high employment during inflation can also lead to a recession.
Why? Inflation continues to rise, as long as consumers are willing to pay. Post-pandemic, due to desire and shortened supplies (production went down during the pandemic, demand shot up after not giving time for production to catch up - thus supply issues and high prices), rising employment, and rising wages will only continue to drive up the unnatural demand and companies have no incentive to over produce or meet the demands. Thus driving up inflation.

No president has figured out the inflation management. Ford fucked it up and caused stagflation, Carter raised rates which work slowly, so he loss his re-election and Reagan sailed in and tripled the debt.

What Biden has done so far, has sustained a strong economy that leads the world, record high employment, and made the Republican Party so crazy, they can't deal in reality and will run the same disgraced old man who already cost them record losses since 2017. Brilliant.
Has anyone figured out how not to spend that which we do not have?

It started in the late 70s and it wasn't completely filled until sometime after 9/11.
The Republican Congress was the FIRST to use it to deficit spend in 2015.
Biden is the first to sell and replenish at lower price, thus saving taxpayers billions.
So, no. In the 1980s it was not to the point of being filled, they were still building facilities.

I hear Trump filled it with the lowest prices in recent memory - ole Debacle Joe should thank him - that’ll be the day. 😆

Has anyone figured out how not to spend that which we do not have?
This nation has not. There is one time in our entire history that we balanced the budget. It was a Democrat of course.
The world, both nations and nongovernmental institutions exist and operate on their credit.
When you bought your house, did you slide over a suitcase with $785,000 in it?
Or did you (or someone) have credit extended from a bank, based on your record of paying debt, and ability to handle this debt plus the asset?
That's how the governments work too. And right now, the full faith and credit of United States is so strong, other nations invest their dollars in us, if we choose not to raise the debt ceiling, this country with default on it debt, and you will see a ******* storm happen.

Now, the American hating Cons will love this at first, because they cannot see beyond their next election.

I hear Trump filled it with the lowest prices in recent memory - ole Debacle Joe should thank him - that’ll be the day. 😆
"Where" did you hear this? Still lying?
You're talking in terms that don't make sense. We are talking about the Strategic Petroleum Reserves?

Your point?
And how about your source?

Googled current level of our SPR - I’m sure that figure will stand up - right on the button - you guys sooooooo predictable either attack the messenger or the message when your “FACTS” don’t stand up 😁

This nation has not. There is one time in our entire history that we balanced the budget. It was a Democrat of course.
The world, both nations and nongovernmental institutions exist and operate on their credit.
When you bought your house, did you slide over a suitcase with $785,000 in it?
Or did you (or someone) have credit extended from a bank, based on your record of paying debt, and ability to handle this debt plus the asset?
That's how the governments work too. And right now, the full faith and credit of United States is so strong, other nations invest their dollars in us, if we choose not to raise the debt ceiling, this country with default on it debt, and you will see a ******* storm happen.

Now, the American hating Cons will love this at first, because they cannot see beyond their next election.

We just don’t like ya spending our grandkids and great grandkids money Ed 🤨

Back