TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

What if it was equipped to spray some new Chinese contagion all the F over the good ole USA ????!! Maybe that be next being that Debacle Joe isn’t doing SHITE about it !!!!’
Yep, should put ole' buttdurp on the International Independunce Committee because he "knows tingies". Look idiots, don't you think China thought every RepTard Hilljack would be standing on their lawn with a catapult trying to hit this? The game is Chess, a strategic game that RepTards have had their asses kicked for decades. Now shaddap and crawl back under Mommy's skirt and we'll take care of it and get the Checkers out for ya. Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Gotta Gud Plan.gif
    RepTards Gotta Gud Plan.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Be nice if the guy you guys elected did HIS !!!!
lmao ... "and den dar some more guys that are guys tho some aren't guys cuz nice guys you guys dint elect when dar guys wike me guys ... oh, did I say da guy and HIS? What a mess. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Looking for Guys.gif
    buttdlurp Looking for Guys.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Guy you elected is an incompetent traitor how’s dat for saying SOMETHING !!!!!
Lol, our Cushspiracy let Grandpa buttdlurp out of the asylum for a stroll with some happy juice today ... "duh, spewing SUMTIN' or 'noder ...". Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Cushspiracy Grandpa buttdlurp.gif
    Cushspiracy Grandpa buttdlurp.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
You're an idiot, Sparkles.
why don't you go get a mod and complain some more.....they may not think you are as dumb as we know you to be

between your stupidity and blkliars crying....how does the right ever survive.....oh wait....they aren't.....the people spoke last election.....and can now see your lack of ability to govern now......the world see's it.....but you want to pass the buck......that loud echo we hear.....is your voice from trumps ass....................sparkles!

Federal agents discovered a dumpster filled with almost 250 working rifles and shotguns in Oklahoma, and allege that a man was given 2 free shotguns to hang on his wall​

AA175EK4.img

• Almost 250 guns ended up in a dumpster outside an Oklahoma City gun store.
  • Federal agents are looking into whether the owner properly disposed of the guns, which he said were defective.
  • A man said a teen employee gave him two guns from the dumpster for free, per court documents.
Federal agents are trying to figure out why an Oklahoma gun store owner threw almost 250 guns in a dumpster, and why a man was allegedly allowed to keep two of them as a memento.

According to court filings first reported by CourtWatch, on January 19, 2023, an Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, sanitation worker stumbled upon a dumpster with 236 rifles and 12 shotguns in it. The shocking finding led him to call authorities, who found many of the guns were functional, the filings stated.

Georgia GOP wants more control over prosecutors just as charges are being weighed against Trump​

As Donald Trump is facing possible indictment in Fulton County, some of Georgia's most powerful Republicans want to give the state more power to control and remove district attorneys.

A pair of bills introduced Thursday by state Reps. Houston Gaines and Joseph Gullett follow up on calls from Gov. Brian Kemp and Lt. Gov. Burt Jones to bring "accountability" to local prosecutors, but the legislators insist the bill has nothing to do with the criminal investigation by district attorney Fani Willis into the former president's efforts to overturn his election loss in the state, reported the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“If a prosecutor is not doing his or her job, we need a system in state law to remove that individual from office,” Gaines said. “It is past time we take on rogue prosecutors in Georgia who are putting lives in danger every single day.”

why don't you go get a mod and complain some more.....they may not think you are as dumb as we know you to be

between your stupidity and blkliars crying....how does the right ever survive.....oh wait....they aren't.....the people spoke last election.....and can now see your lack of ability to govern now......the world see's it.....but you want to pass the buck......that loud echo we hear.....is your voice from trumps ass....................sparkles!
First of all, Ed's the one who reports EVERYONE to mods, that's been well established... I don't cry to mods, only people like you who can't handle people like me who can easily destroy your arguments complain to the mods...

I've made a ton of brilliant points in these threads, when you're put on the spot, asked to explain your dumbassed comments, you get mad, throw a tantrum and start calling names... I'm told that you and I would get along if you were capable of separating politics from personal feelings... What's it like to be such an angry, hateful person? Poor Sparkles.

Federal agents discovered a dumpster filled with almost 250 working rifles and shotguns in Oklahoma, and allege that a man was given 2 free shotguns to hang on his wall​

AA175EK4.img

• Almost 250 guns ended up in a dumpster outside an Oklahoma City gun store.
  • Federal agents are looking into whether the owner properly disposed of the guns, which he said were defective.
  • A man said a teen employee gave him two guns from the dumpster for free, per court documents.
Federal agents are trying to figure out why an Oklahoma gun store owner threw almost 250 guns in a dumpster, and why a man was allegedly allowed to keep two of them as a memento.

According to court filings first reported by CourtWatch, on January 19, 2023, an Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, sanitation worker stumbled upon a dumpster with 236 rifles and 12 shotguns in it. The shocking finding led him to call authorities, who found many of the guns were functional, the filings stated.

I'd love to find a ton of guns like that! Oklahoma is a pretty cool place!

HAAAAAAAAAAA - Heeeeeeeee - HAAAAAAAAA - Dems are sooooooooooooo DELUSIONAL !!!!!!!

If that’s your best HATE ta see yer WORST 😬
I said, it's the best, and currently in world, it's the best.
Republicans have the House and have put forth no plan. They are doing what you're doing, bitching about everything from the cheap seats. Which is where they will be soon again.

Back