TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Pictures are a thousand words plus it bothers you libtards.

You're welcome to try and use your own words to show how I'm wrong.
So, you do the 'tard thing, and we are the tards for pointing it out?
Yep, that's lines up with your views on Racism. There is no racism, unless you point it out, then you're the racist for pointing it out. WTF?
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Going Crazy Mel Brooks GIF

My personal Question concerning Racism is why. If the Ukraine is far more racist then America why would America support this racist country with tens of Billions of White's, Black's, Jew's, Asian's, Latino's and all other's Tax Money ? Why is Racism against Blacks and Jewish people such a world wide problem ?

While there are various US-based reasons and benefits to defend Ukraine and its territory, here is a recent set of racism counterpoint-views ...

"I spent the better part of a year in Ukraine, couple of years ago. My ex lived there so I was visiting as often as I was able to, because we had a LDR.
Each country will always have some groups that are very close minded in many ways. There are problems with racism but not more than in any other country, in my experience. And to generalize the whole country calling them Nazis is waaaaay overboard, in my opinion." Source - Reddit, Vermod.

Working on it as is the case with every civilized country.
Ukraine has condemned acts of xenophobia and racism at a meeting of representatives of embassies and international organizations. Ukrainian leadership denied any massive instances of xenophobic incidents in Ukraine but recognizes that single incidents could lead to an overall negative tendency.

The authorities did take some important steps, including the creation of specialized units in key government agencies. Also, there proportionate guilty verdicts handed down in cases of violence in which incitement to hatred based on nationality, race or, and/or religion were among the charges. The Ukrainian parliament has adopted laws that raised the maximum sentences for crimes committed on the grounds of racial, national, or religious hostility.

As a result of concerted efforts, the Government stepped up its response to this challenge; an official repudiation of racism issued; the Government adopted an Action Plan on Counteraction to Racism; and the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) established a special unit to counteract xenophobia and intolerance. Policy advice was provided and best practices from European countries was shared with Government. There is also a wide-scale information campaign, including broadcasting of public service announcements.

Last edited:
Who says this? It's racist but, if you want to measure differences in racism, we are natural born Americans. For generations. And had laws, norms and tales designed specifically to keep us from advancing. The only place in the world, outside of S. Africa this existed.

Because racism is of no real concern when it comes to foreign affairs. Same tax dollars and lives went to fight WWII for freedom and had to come back to the states and live in discrimination and segregation. Freed South Korea from the Communist influence and came back to America to systematic abject poverty and hostility.

What is your point of the question? We support several countries that treat their own citizens like s/hit and don't give a damn about human rights.
Ed, I honestly do appreciate you making an attempt to respond in a respectful manner. I have never really understood people of other nations, black, white or what ever I believe that American people below the surface don't care about human rights unless they are personally effected. Hypercritics claim to be on the side of right in this cause or that but are they really ? Enough said really.

My personal Question concerning Racism is why. If the Ukraine is far more racist then America why would America support this racist country with tens of Billions of White's, Black's, Jew's, Asian's, Latino's and all other's Tax Money ? Why is Racism against Blacks and Jewish people such a world wide problem ?

you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.....we support countries that try to apply our same living standards.......not all do....sometimes you pick the lesser of the 2 evils.....or what you think is best for the people in general

BUT.......

you keep questioning and playing dumb on this subject....and yet for 4 years supported trump a known racist......so who better to answer your own question than some one like your self who is a known racist.....so you of all people should have the answer....if you are so strong against racism ...why did you support a known racist........please tell us all the answer

Last edited:
When I saw Brittney Griner released and coming back home to the U.S., I was very excited and happy for her family! Though, of course, I figured that most in White America would post Racist memes about it! Now, when seeing a superpower country like the U.S. treating a Black woman like that, it is very disappointing because that tells me that the U.S. has not changed AT ALL! This takes me back to what Doc Rivers said in how the U.S. treats Black people and it is the truth 100%! I could understand his emotion because it happens so much! It is as if the U.S. does not learn from its history!!

Back