TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

You have no credibility. A black liberal living in Chicago. A liberal city where the ******* rate is beyond high. Businesses are leaving in droves. Liberals are the biggest racists I have ever met. Hateful little cowards.
Lol, well G'damn ... we have a TardnConfused lil brother or boi-friend on board.

Ummm, dumbcouple52661 get back to us when you can string a few competent sentences together. "duh, liberals are racists and cowards ... and cwedibilly sumtin' or 'nother". Spoken like another passive aggressive RepTard Pansy Poster-boi. Now, that we have put your dumbass into proper perspective ... you are on an interracial site, BlacktoWhite, and 80% of African Americans identify with Democrat ideology. What and who the f*ck do you think you are going to find on here, Dumbo?

Now, get your ignorant ass back over to "Grindr-Bois-of-Montana.com", where fake Cowboys work as Black Stallion semen extractors. I do get to your backward state now and then ... perhaps, I look your pansy ass up. This way so you can get your ignorant insulting ass kicked by a female in front of Mommy, your boi-friends and steppin' out brain-dead wifey. Now go lay down somewhere, RepTard. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Montana Pansy Smack Down.gif
    Montana Pansy Smack Down.gif
    309.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Lol, and now I have to say, TardnConfused is the absolute dumbest of RepTards, just reached a new low in giving his "all sucking fumbs up" to dumbCouple5661 who slithered into the thread and thought he would try insulting Ed - likely the fairest participant in the group.

G'damn Tard - be ashamed of yourself already, we damn sure are. Now go join that moron at Grindr Bois of Montana", you will be very well received. Withering douchebag. :devilish:

Attachments

• Thumb Sucking TardnConfused.gif
    Thumb Sucking TardnConfused.gif
    260.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You have no credibility. A black liberal living in Chicago. A liberal city where the ******* rate is beyond high. Businesses are leaving in droves. Liberals are the biggest racists I have ever met. Hateful little cowards.
Businesses leaving Chicago 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂yeah that will never happen...let me guess ..you also live in the middle of nowhere .where overdoses are more common then cars 🤦🏾

Keep talking out of your ass. Thanks for revealing that you are someone I would never meet
Oh course lol you live in Montana 😂😂😂😂😂tf ...nobody except Buffalo's have met you lmfao..my thing is why don't you tells us what's going on in Yellowstone versus Chicago..lmfao I mean you literally live in the state why the total population of blk people is Kanye west lol ..but the fact remains right wing nuts love talking about Chicago but don't have a plan to stop overdoses and ******* related crime in red state ..and too busy voting for people who care more about the Mexican border when more ******* come from your northern border then any other state

Oh course lol you live in Montana 😂😂😂😂😂tf ...nobody except Buffalo's have met you lmfao..my thing is why don't you tells us what's going on in Yellowstone versus Chicago..lmfao I mean you literally live in the state why the total population of blk people is Kanye west lol ..but the fact remains right wing nuts love talking about Chicago but don't have a plan to stop overdoses and ******* related crime in red state ..and too busy voting for people who care more about the Mexican border when more ******* come from your northern border then any other state
From a gay guy on an interracial site,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You wish a buffalo would give you notice,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nixon's Watergate lawyer says Trump's 2024 bid is 'a defense of sorts' against Jan 6 indictment but it won't matter because the committee has an 'overwhelming case'​

• Former Nixon attorney John Dean expects the Jan. 6 committee to recommend charges against Trump.
  • He believes the committee has an "overwhelming case" against the former president.
  • Dean argues Trump's presidential bid "in a court of law should make no difference."
John Dean, White House counsel for former President Richard Nixon, said he expects charges to be brought against former President Donald Trump this week because of the "overwhelming case" made by the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021 insurrection.

4s.gif

Not political but funny...this guy just a fuckup wanting to be in public eye....could cost him a bunch....already being laughed at and users looking elsewhere​

Twitter announces, then quickly retracts ban on promoting other social media​

Hours after Twitter banned users from promoting accounts on other major social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram and Truth Social, the controversial prohibition vanished from its policy page.

The new, restrictive policy came after many users, eyeing the exit doors, began posting links to their accounts on other platforms following Elon Musk's takeover as CEO of Twitter and its subsequent reinstatement of far-right accounts, suspension of journalists and mass layoffs.

We recognize that many of our users are active on other social media platforms," Twitter support tweeted Sunday. "However, we will no longer allow free promotion of certain social media platforms on Twitter."

The platform and Musk were then subject of resounding criticism for a move that seemed to defy the spirit of an internet built on free market-style cross-linking.

A few hours after the policy's announcement, Musk appeared to contradict it in a tweet that said, “Casually sharing occasional links is fine, but no more relentless advertising of competitors for free, which is absurd in the extreme.”

By evening, the platform's page containing the new policy language had vanished under the "page not found" 404 heading, indicating deleted or moved content. There was no word on whether the policy had been formally rescinded. References to the prohibition on outside social media also disappeared from Twitter Support's feed Sunday night without explanation.

The policy was criticized as ironic for a CEO who vowed to be a "free speech absolutist." Some noted that Tesla, the electric vehicle company run by Musk, once encouraged fans to visit its Facebook page. (He famously deleted it in 2018).

Earlier Sunday, Musk also apologized for the abrupt policy change that followed weeks of tumult since his Oct. 27 takeover. Since then, Twitter has laid off or seen the exodus of thousands of employees, more than half its workforce, botched introduction of paid verification for users and suspended a half-dozen journalists. They were reinstated late Friday.

Support for Trump has collapsed after the 'unbelievably terrible rollout' of his 2024 bid: GOP senator​

During an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) agreed with host Jake Tapper that Donald Trump's star is setting and that Republicans are more than willing to move on without him.

During a conversation with the CNN host, the outgoing senator, who saw his seat go to Democrat John Fetterman, claimed Trump's popularity was already in decline and that his November announcement that he would be running again in 2024 was a disaster that only accelerated his slide.

"Do you think Donald Trump's hold on your party is finally slipping?" host Tapper prompted

"Absolutely I do," Toomey shot back. "First, I think his influence was waning -- not as quickly as I had hoped it would -- I think it was waning. after the election outcome from last month, I think it dramatically accelerates the waning and, frankly, his unbelievably terrible rollout of his re-election -- his election campaign is also not helping him."

2b.gif

Ok Bookman aka buffalo butt bean slinging rat

Back