TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

All irrelevant - we’re at invasion stage and being overwhelmed as NEVER before - just getting worse - setting records now for illegals flooding in - question was and is do you support this ????

Try answering the f’n question instead of ALWAYS trying to deflect - which is sooooooo very Dem of you!!!!!!
well dummy it has always been that way....go back and look at some of the links I provided you earlier this week.....oh wait....you are not interseted in facts.....you just like to cry

zzzzxz22 copy.jpg

but to answer your question....I am sure all the fruit farms and vegetable farms are among several happy to see them.....then there are all those employers who hire them on the sly rather than pay an american

What do you think ???
You think it’s a good thing ????
That we have no border - no respect for our sovereignty - that anyone anywhere in the world can bumrush our nonexistent border ????

Santa Claus is comin' to town...repeat 3 times singing...while holding a rabbit´s foot in your right hand...and with your left hand throwing salt over your shoulder...while bouncing on your right foot...begin...;)🐰🧂✋🦶🎄🎅

Debacle Joe opened our border to the world and only the cartels are the ones mostly benefiting from it - certainly not the American citizen that will have to bear the costs.

Santa Claus is comin' to town...repeat 3 times singing...while holding a rabbit´s foot in your right hand...and with your left hand throwing salt over your shoulder...while bouncing on your right foot...begin...;)🐰🧂✋🦶🎄🎅

It’s nice after 2 years the mainstream media has finally started to inform the American public about what’s going on !!!! Wonder why - don’t think this bodes well for Debacle Joe ;}

Debacle Joe opened our border to the world and only the cartels are the ones mostly benefiting from it - certainly not the American citizen that will have to bear the costs.
In all fairness...The border has been lawless for years with cartels, *******, human trafficking and etc...As someone that is from Texas...I have seen it all...It´s more then good Ole Joe...There is money to be made from misery...Does not matter who the President is...NO one is serious...period... ;)

It’s nice after 2 years the mainstream media has finally started to inform the American public about what’s going on !!!!
Theses clowns...i.e. Media... have known about the border for years...Can´t ignore that many folks showing up at the Pearly gates...;)

In all fairness...The border has been lawless for years with cartels, *******, human trafficking and etc...As someone that is from Texas...I have seen it all...It´s more then good Ole Joe...There is money to be made from misery...Does not matter who the President is...NO one is serious...period... ;)

Seems completely out of hand now - just saying - personally I’d like to see our border be respected.

64% of Americans - DON’T want him to run again - maybe why they’re FINALLY showcasing his ineptness - my thought on it.

Seems completely out of hand now - just saying - personally I’d like to see our border be respected.
I agree 100 percent...I Know folks that work for ICE...Border Patrol...Sheriffs...etc...in Texas...It´s a game that they can´t win...with the resources currently and knowingly allowing criminal activity to happen every fucking day...from the President all the way down...There is no Will to stop it...Only hot air...Kicking Tires... ;)

And for years I voiced on this site that the issues that drive Central and South Americans to flee north ALL have American money as fertilizer- cartels, Mexican corruption, prohibited substance economies, illegal arms.... American money, and THEIR citizens suffer much more than U.S. citizens do. But of course, @blkdlaur you don't give a whit about that.

And for years I voiced on this site that the issues that drive Central and South Americans to flee north ALL have American money as fertilizer- cartels, Mexican corruption, prohibited substance economies, illegal arms.... American money, and THEIR citizens suffer much more than U.S. citizens do. But of course, @blkdlaur you don't give a whit about that.
I agree partially SCBlknsty...One must look at why Central and South Americans are fleeing a bit further...The Reality is Americans like Dope...It is a win win economy for those for and against *******...illegal activity and etc...From the seed to the grave...There are industries that thrive on misery...Stateside Across the board...From Law Enforcement to Rehabs...If you close up shop....the party is over period...Portugal has done a much better job of tackling the ******* issue then Stateside...and I know you have served overseas...Can´t explain it to folks stateside that have never been here...But the energy here is different...Not perfect...but better then what I am seeing stateside...I disagree that Americans suffer less...Known many folks including family, friends and etc. that are no longer here because of illegal *******...Complete insanity...Corruption is a cancer that effects both sides of the border...also worldwide...No one is immune... ;)

I care about OUR country - other country’s problems are theirs - it shouldn’t be the American taxpayer paying for other countries problems !!!!!

Once a thief, always a thief! Trump just assumes that anything on thie big Earth that he wants, he's entitled to without question.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...gital-trading-card-nft-collection/ar-AA15s09x
did you ever pay the minimum $175 license fee for the Getty image of Taylor Swift you stole?

1671479495565.png
Now ... who has some HOT pics of Taylor Swift ... I'm talking shots of her personal playground & her glory road? :) I bet I could cum in this bitch a half dozen times before losing my erection. Her personality, mannerisms, looks, everything ... simply stunning! I'd take her right on top of a table, in the middle of the food court of our new shopping mall on the busiest day of Christmas shopping. :dance:

Assuming you haven't here's a link to where you can own up to your theft and make restitution:

All irrelevant - we’re at invasion stage and being overwhelmed as NEVER before - just getting worse - setting records now for illegals flooding in - question was and is do you support this ????

Try answering the f’n question instead of ALWAYS trying to deflect - which is sooooooo very Dem of you!!!!!!
No democrats hold any seats in borders state in the gulf of Mexico...funny why this isn't happening in Arizona new mexico or California?wonder why lmfao

Never been like it is now - that’s not a fact it’s a LIE !!!!
the only reason it is now....is because we have a dem leader....no issue under either one of bush's or reagan......so there again just more of your slanted bs

and biden has added good paying jobs so they are knocking on the door....and those right wing employers will take them in a minute....if we put trump in jail will that count....oh wait....that is probably the whole issue now isn't you fucking whiner

Attachments

• zzzzxz22 copy.jpg
    zzzzxz22 copy.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
Back