TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

How many buildings and businesses did they burn out?????!!
Funny, I'm watching the HATE group BLM burning businesses and looting.... 🤔
Two wrongs ...basically showing they low life style hand ...at the end of the day these two don't protest ,stand up or any that doesn't evolve the front of a computer screen...alot of words but alittle action when it come to fixing problems or even standing up for their own believes..was you there ,or was you on b2w talking about it ?

Two wrongs ...basically showing they low life style hand ...at the end of the day these two don't protest ,stand up or any that doesn't evolve the front of a computer screen...alot of words but alittle action when it come to fixing problems or even standing up for their own believes..was you there ,or was you on b2w talking about it ?
So, you call the domestic terrorism of BLM "protesting"?

The January 6th committee’s criminal referrals according to Constitutional expert and Dem Allen Dershowitz are unconstitutional 😁
Steve Austin What GIF

The January 6th committee’s criminal referrals according to Constitutional expert and Dem Allen Dershowitz are unconstitutional 😁
The jan6 committee isn't a branch of the government regardless of members of that committee holding seats in office ,there for no civil rights are being violated .😅 you got to know these things before you go chasing hunter biden ..plus don't you think quack legal advice is the whole reason this started in the first place😂🤦🏾🤷🏾

How many buildings and businesses did they burn out?????!!
lol, buttdlurp, you are all done ... nothing left in the old cranium. "duh, burn out sumtin' or 'noder ...". Way past time to retire, Knucklehead. Just "two more sleeps" until RepTards are all mush ... again. Now, I checked with dumbass, floppin' flytrap and you missed a comma and goofball TardnConfused wants to know "why you dint split a hare like he does". They "bof" agree, it's irrefutably time to retire. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp All Done.gif
    buttdlurp All Done.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
did you ever pay the minimum $175 license fee for the Getty image of Taylor Swift you stole?

View attachment 5694661

Assuming you haven't here's a link to where you can own up to your theft and make restitution:

I'm sorry, H-H, I never got around to that as I was so busy collecting & spending all that MONEY from the photos I professed to have made. (not)
Sorry, dickhead, but there's a big, big difference from what I did and what Trump did ... a whole lot of difference. Trump claimed those photos for to make PROFIT for himself using someone else's photos. I'm sure you won't see a difference because its ME you wish to continually harass on this website. You contribute NOTHING here but your sarcasm and nothing more. A trait you carry with you everywhere you go. You were probably just as efficient in the bedroom with your x-wife which is why she dumped your sorry ass.
Why don't you concentrate on starting a couple threads of your own, here ... show us that you have some form of "originality".

In the meantime, I have Thur-Fri that I can meet you in Shelbyville, KY and we can resolve our own differences, if you have a spark of manliness in you, which I doubt.

GOP's usual embrace of Trump muted after criminal referral​

NEW YORK (AP) — The Republican Party quickly and forcefully rallied behind Donald Trump in the hours after federal agents seized classified documents from his Florida estate this summer.

Four months later, that sense of intensity and urgency was missing — at least for now — after the Jan. 6 House committee voted to recommend the Justice Department bring criminal charges against him. Leading Republicans largely avoided the historic criminal referral Monday, while others pressed to weigh in offered muted defenses — or none at all.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Trump critic who suggested the former president likely benefited — politically, at least — from the FBI’s summertime search of his Florida home, said Trump was at least partly responsible for the deadly attack on the Capitol.

“No man is above the law,” Hogan told The Associated Press shortly before the committee’s vote.

The divergent responses are a sign of how quickly the political landscape has shifted for Trump as he faces a new legal threat and mounts a third bid for the presidency. It's a marked change for a party that has been defined, above all, by its unconditional loyalty to Trump under any and all circumstances for the last six years.

Well, G'moaning Everyone and it's time for "RepTards in the News!". Wow, where to begin ... as we have so much to share this morning. First, with just "one more sleepie" until the Red Balls Dropping Party, it seems some RepTards are already slipping out of the ole' scrotum. But, instead of a long story ... just sing along everyone!

12 Days of RepTard Balls Dropping:

* On the first day of Balls Dropping, Walker-kee gave to me ... a Senate M-a-j-o-r-i-t-y!
* Karihea Lake a suing ...
* Moscow McConnell a hiding ...
* Abbutt and Cruz a whining ...
* Mike Lee ... stealing ... RepTard's P-o-r-n ...
* Boebert and Greenie are Catfighting ...
* Meadows and Bannon squirming ...
* Pervert JorDumb spanked by the Ethics C-o-m-m-i-t-t-e-e ...
* McCarthy getting his ass beaten by RepTards ...
* Marjorie Taylor Greene screaming ...
* Ole' Musk-Rat spiraling ...
* Oaf Keepers, Proud Bois and QAssinine going to prison ...
* And TrumpTard heading for a long S-t-a-y-c-a-t-i-o-n ...

Whew, just when you thought it couldn't get any more fun .... it's another great day in the neighborhood! Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Boebert and Greenie.gif
    RepTards Boebert and Greenie.gif
    570.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm sorry, H-H, I never got around to that as I was so busy collecting & spending all that MONEY from the photos I professed to have made. (not)
Excellent, you're showing you are committing willful infringement. That ups the fine the court can impose upon you to $150k.

You were probably just as efficient in the bedroom with your x-wife which is why she dumped your sorry ass.
Provide your PROOF of my marital status

In the meantime, I have Thur-Fri that I can meet you in Shelbyville, KY and we can resolve our own differences, if you have a spark of manliness in you, which I doubt.
For the umpteenth time, you can't suck my dick in Shelbyville or anywhere else. Go back to your bisexual forums and brag some more about your dick picture collections. Surely someone will be desperate enough to let you suck them.

Better yet, man up and fulfill you end of our bet by leaving the site forever.

Lol, oh buttdlurp grasping for straws ... you can't even spell his name correctly. "duh, Allen sumtin or nother ... and dat invasion tingie." What a loser. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp dat Allen Tingie.gif
    buttdlurp dat Allen Tingie.gif
    307.7 KB · Views: 0
Excellent, you're showing you are committing willful infringement. That ups the fine the court can impose upon you to $150k.

Provide your PROOF of my marital status

For the umpteenth time, you can't suck my dick in Shelbyville or anywhere else. Go back to your bisexual forums and brag some more about your dick picture collections. Surely someone will be desperate enough to let you suck them.

Better yet, man up and fulfill you end of our bet by leaving the site forever.
Lol, and here's floppin' "duh, you prwovide pwoof to me and TardnConfused that your irrefutably undeniably, factually, wit-no-question assed .... and den lweave da site forever.". I vetoed your "willful infringement and you forgot a comma" crap long ago and it still stands. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• floppin Gettin' Mean.gif
    floppin Gettin' Mean.gif
    818.5 KB · Views: 0
Another Dem non answer to a simple query.
lol, buttlurp - I was crystal clear, we will take care of the remaining challenges on a Democratic timeline, not the asinine "hide-n-seek" RepTard timeline and damn sure, not when you're whining and whimpering about it. Just to further embarrass and irritate RepTards, the border is now scheduled to be addressed in late 2023, just in time to take all branches of government 2024. Happy and all sappy now?

Oh, buttdlurp, the game is strategic Chess and you consistently get your ass kicked in Checkers. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Dunno Chess.gif
    buttdlurp Dunno Chess.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Back