TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Holy *******. why do you keep doing stuff like this. Are you that insecure to admit you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
You have zero comprehension skills, none whatsoever

Your last post you said we arrested him two years ago. How has he served 11 years. lol
Did the same guy who gave you secret info about whelan tell you bout was getting out for good behavior?

All international terrorists get out early for good behavior.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow dude do you even listen to yourself or read your posts?
I missed this, you guys are very entertaining
I haven’t laughed this hard in awhile.
Lmfao don't tell me this goofy dick lover was yall secret weapon 😁😆😅

fuck that damned Sinem may have just pulled off a good one.....her approval rating about 35%....knows she is not popular .....and also knows she will have a primary challenger in 2024

But.....by going Independant

the state runs about 35% in independants.....

Holy *******. why do you keep doing stuff like this. Are you that insecure to admit you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
You have zero comprehension skills, none whatsoever

Your last post you said we arrested him two years ago. How has he served 11 years. lol
Did the same guy who gave you secret info about whelan tell you bout was getting out for good behavior?

All international terrorists get out early for good behavior.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow dude do you even listen to yourself or read your posts?
I missed this, you guys are very entertaining
I haven’t laughed this hard in awhile.
Same ol tactics.
Conflating Whalen with Bouts.
Answer the question: Why is Whalen's freedom more important than Griner?

Just want you to admit you're a pole smoker. You get off of watching up close and personal, hard black dicks. Don't lie and say you don't clean up your wife's pussy after it's been ruined. You know you fucking do. Loving every lap.
Why do you want to prove that?
You know you can’t trick me into your fake persona. I have been calling you out for it for over a year

Did it turn you on writing about “ hard black dicks” very specific and creepy.

Never have, no interest fro either of us in cleaning her.

Again you are being way too specific in this comment. You like talking about it too much

Can't blame the Democrats, except for Clinton (who was the only one to balance the budget, by the way,) all the Presidents were Republicans.
Here's the federal debt for all of Clinton's years....straight from Obozo's white house archive.gov site:

1994 4,643,307
1995 4,920,586
1996 5,181,465
1997 5,369,206
1998 5,478,189
1999 5,605,523
2000 5,628,700
2001 5,769,881

Show us your math skills now...which of those years did the debt go down under Clinton. Be specific and avoid violating FB's admonitions in your response.

fuck that damned Sinem may have just pulled off a good one.....her approval rating about 35%....knows she is not popular .....and also knows she will have a primary challenger in 2024

But.....by going Independant

the state runs about 35% in independants.....
Both Left and Right.
She wasn't going to win the Democratic Nomination and this was an opportunity for her to get ahead of that embarrassment.
She is still part of the Democratic Caucus, will vote for Schumer and still be a yes vote on 90% of Biden's agenda as she has been. Her big issues are Abortion Rights, Climate Change and Immigration. The Holy Grail of evil for the Republicans. Mitch has nothing to offer her.

Same ol tactics.
Conflating Whalen with Bouts.
Answer the question: Why is Whalen's freedom more important than Griner?
What tactics ? It was a question. Do you mean bout or Whalen?
I did answer the question, my answer is. No ones freedom is more important than anyone else’s.
I answered it even though I never said anyone’s freedom was more important.

Why do you keep asking me that question? I never said that and have already answered it.
look up reading comprehension classes.

Why is griners freedom more important than whalens or bouts?
answer the question. Lol I can’t stop laughing when I type that. I can’t wait to see how you avoid it

Why do you want to prove that?
You know you can’t trick me into your fake persona. I have been calling you out for it for over a year

Did it turn you on writing about “ hard black dicks” very specific and creepy.

Never have, no interest fro either of us in cleaning her.

Again you are being way too specific in this comment. You like talking about it too much
Be clear. I came her to fuck. I have pictures and videos of that.
You came here to watch your wife fuck black dicks. That's what gets you off.

Don't come in here acting all tough with stale jizz breath and sticky keys.

What tactics ? It was a question. Do you mean bout or Whalen?
I did answer the question, my answer is. No ones freedom is more important than anyone else’s.
I answered it even though I never said anyone’s freedom was more important.

Why do you keep asking me that question? I never said that and have already answered it.
look up reading comprehension classes.

Why is griners freedom more important than whalens or bouts?
answer the question. Lol I can’t stop laughing when I type that. I can’t wait to see how you avoid it
I asked about Whalen or Griner.
Why are your panties in a bunch over this. We've been doing this a hundred years before we were a country. Prisoner exchanges.

Here's the federal debt for all of Clinton's years....straight from Obozo's white house archive.gov site:

1994 4,643,307
1995 4,920,586
1996 5,181,465
1997 5,369,206
1998 5,478,189
1999 5,605,523
2000 5,628,700
2001 5,769,881

Show us your math skills now...which of those years did the debt go down under Clinton. Be specific and avoid violating FB's admonitions in your response.
He meant to say eliminated the deficit, thus creating a surplus.
Andrew Jackson was the last President to actually balance the the budget around 190 years ago.

I asked about Whalen or Griner.
Why are your panties in a bunch over this. We've been doing this a hundred years before we were a country. Prisoner exchanges.
Lol I was responding to your incorrect info in your posts about it.

You haven’t answered the question. Why is griners freedom more important than whelans?

You asked me multiple times to answer your question. I answered multiple times.
Man up and answer it

Be clear. I came her to fuck. I have pictures and videos of that.
You came here to watch your wife fuck black dicks. That's what gets you off.

Don't come in here acting all tough with stale jizz breath and sticky keys.
Be clear, You came here to pretend you come here to fuck. With your profile set to private. Lol

That is exactly right. We both love it. I have never denied that.
So, whats your point?
Question number 1,934 that gets avoided by you

Not acting tough. If me embarrassing you seems like me acting tough, that’s on you

Lol I was responding to your incorrect info in your posts about it.

You haven’t answered the question. Why is griners freedom more important than whelans?

You asked me multiple times to answer your question. I answered multiple times.
Man up and answer it
I missed your answer. You're right, I did ask multiple times. Now please answer for everyone, why is Griner's freedom less important than Whalen's?

Back