TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Fag fuckin asshole goof that be you soya simp
You mad bro? Eh? Listen to your fellow Canuck.
Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Careful, they'll be calling you RINO and Leftist.
This guy's countdown has begun. Not even clever enough to wrap up the insults in a partisan answer.

Been called worse 😉

Flinging insults is basically counterproductive - sometimes fun - when done with good spirit - malicious insults being flung from both sides is just a waste of time and space in here 🤨

Rules have been established - pretty sure people run to the mods from both sides in here.

Thing is - if ya don’t abide by the rules - ya give the opposition ammunition - best ya don’t - jus sayin

Joe Biden is an abject failure...
One of 45 people to ever hold the most powerful office in the world. Success.
Good education and law school. Success.
Local office election, won. Success.
US Senate Campaign won over and over. Success
VP for eight years. Success
Presidential election. Success.
No abjection.
If he really got 80 million votes (something that is legitimately questioned),
He did and it's not legitimately questioned.

why does he have such a low approval rating?
Inflation.

Why have 2/3 of his party begged him not to run again?
We need a more progressive and aggressive Democrat. Plus, no one should be running for President past 80 years old.

He's not up for election in November.

Fact: inflation IS A TAX INCREASE... I'm sure there will be some who aren't smart enough to understand that statement... Joe Biden, like all Democrats, wishes to crush everyone with taxes, and hides that in the inflation rates!
How?
He's secretly controlling the prices?
You ever stand corrected on your denial of the 10 year old that had to have an abortion?
You kind of made of fool of yourself being so blatant.

HOW many times have ya told us that 😆
And I believe he will ... the federal government works slowly + there's never been a President or X that have been indicted & tried for crimes against the very government that elected him to serve as President.
Our democracy is being attacked ... the government HAS TO make an example of Trump or this will happen again in the future.

One of 45 people to ever hold the most powerful office in the world. Success.
Good education and law school. Success.
Local office election, won. Success.
US Senate Campaign won over and over. Success
VP for eight years. Success
Presidential election. Success.
No abjection.

He did and it's not legitimately questioned.

Inflation.

We need a more progressive and aggressive Democrat. Plus, no one should be running for President past 80 years old.

He's not up for election in November.

With all of that suck-cess too bad he hadta ruin it all and the good ole USA by becoming president - and pretty sure he’s the 46th !!!!!

Last edited:
And I believe he will ... the federal government works slowly + there's never been a President or X that have been indicted & tried for crimes against the very government that elected him to serve as President.
Our democracy is being attacked ... the government HAS TO make an example of Trump or this will happen again in the future.

Well - let no one accuse ya of lacking sticktoitiveness!!!!!

Fact: inflation IS A TAX INCREASE... I'm sure there will be some who aren't smart enough to understand that statement... Joe Biden, like all Democrats, wishes to crush everyone with taxes, and hides that in the inflation rates!
Inflation is not a tax. Taxes are compulsory government extractions imposed by law, usually to raise funds for public purposes, sometimes to regulate behavior. But taxes are not simply things that cost people money or drain our pocket books or lighten our wallets.
You should use this as your new avatar, fits you perfectly ..... avatar_CoolCuck2.jpg

NOW, TnC, please share YOUR DOCUMENTATION that INFLATION IS A TAX.

Last edited:
Inflation is not a tax. Taxes are compulsory government extractions imposed by law, usually to raise funds for public purposes, sometimes to regulate behavior. But taxes are not simply things that cost people money or drain our pocket books or lighten our wallets.
You should use this as your new avatar, fits you perfectly ..... View attachment 5248289

NOW, TnC, please share YOUR DOCUMENTATION that INFLATION IS A TAX.
Inflation IS A TAX... Just because your opinion piece says it's not, doesn't make that so... Inflation is compulsory, and unlike taxes, there's no way to get out of it. Inflation is caused by the printing of money with nothing to back up those dollars... You really should visit downsize DC... Like taxes, inflation is also unethical, and a form of theft.

You're still a traitor.

Nothing half truth about anything......you just live in denial...........you like to preach religion and yet ignore the teaching of the bible..................................................that is your half truth.....either you follow the bible or you don't......and you don't.......and with you following the orange man.....and he is about as close to the antichrist as they come....you like being a republican and yet the right has gone out of their way to hurt the poor and the workers.....more of your half truth....or just denial......is that anything like.....hopes and prayers for gun violence.....defend your gun while k.ids get slaughtered..........same thing defend your church and abortion while k.ids go homeless and hungry........you are one phoney *******
Your a riot, typical democrat you can't reply to postings without continuing to spread your opinions while attacking others instead of admitting just who you are.

So, I live in denial do I ? I don't preach religion as such, I do Believe in God and I would be a fool if I stated that I follow his word perfectly, all human beings are damaged goods. Sub, what does antichrist mean, calling someone about as close to being THE ANTICHRIST is a false understanding. Donald Trump might very well be antichrist in his life but he is not The Antichrist, a worldwide religious system in the last days.

I don't hope and pray for gun violence, I don't even own a gun myself but if I needed one at least I could buy one. Why?? What is the main reason c-hildren are getting slaughtered ? It is not because of the law abiding gun owners in America, that is an argument without merit, a gun is a tool a device.

Abortion is M-urder and that is an undisputable fact, while homelessness and hungry are situational because of a number of causes. Public assistance should be just that assistance not a permanent assumption.

Getting pregnant normally requires a proper decision by the woman and her partner, there are exceptions to why pregnancy occurs such as r-ape but abortion is not an option for ending another human life, many woman have or will continue to destroy unborn
c-hildren for wrong reasons. Sub you may consider me to be a phony but it is you that supports M-urder.

Back