TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

That shot should NEVER have been taken - there were SWAT cops directly behind her - he hit her in the neck - another inch or two that doofus coward could have plugged a friendly directly behind her.
So how many rioting traitors should have been allowed to ******* their way into a secured area where Congressmen were holed up? You know, the rioters that were openly threatening the lives of the congressmen?

So how many rioting traitors should have been allowed to ******* their way into a secured area where Congressmen were holed up? You know, the rioters that were openly threatening the lives of the congressmen?

I think the SWAT squad directly behind her could have handled that situation MUCH better than the coward incompetent that executed a citizen and got away it because of a Dem controlled country.

I am giving you the opportunity to provide your own news sources. So let's see 12 seperate videos, you liar.

It’s out there - seen it - could give a shite if you believe me or not - Biden is a DOOFUS EXTRAORDINAIRE you Dems can be proud of.

Except they didn't. But she was a traitor. She had it coming.

If your a Dem that’s your mindset - I understand this - doesn’t make killing an unarmed woman a righteous shoot - that killing was TOTALLY unnecessary - committed by a man that has absofuckinglutely no business being allowed to carry a gun.

I’m not a Dem - accused of being a liar by a Dem - lying is in your nature NOT mine.

Telling lies has become the norm for today’s Republicans - CNN

WebWith the 2020 big lie, Republicans use false claims of fraud to pretend Trump didn’t lose at all. After elections officials and courts rejected them, extremists staged the deadly …

Republicans use lying as primary governing technique

WebThe movement is devoted to lying as governing principle. It works because there are countless channels through which those lies can be disseminated, and amplified, and …

Republicans' nonstop lying has left them in a jam - Alternet.org

WebThat the Republicans find themselves jammed—that nonstop lying is how they prevent supporters from figuring out they can't accomplish anything—well, that's what happens …

If your a Dem that’s your mindset - I understand this - doesn’t make killing an unarmed woman a righteous shoot - that killing was TOTALLY unnecessary - committed by a man that has absofuckinglutely no business being allowed to carry a gun.

Looks like need another bullet for mommy dearest......

arrested for excessive stupidity.....and full blown beligerance

Mom of Donald Trump fan shot dead in Capitol riot is arrested on second anniversary​

1673123384045.png

The mom of a Donald Trump fan who died after storming the US Capitol was arrested on the two-year anniversary of the January 6 insurrection.

Micki Witthoeft, the mom of the late Ashli Babbitt, was taken into custody on Friday afternoon while partaking in a protest on Capitol grounds.

Witthoeft, 58, was identified by US Capitol Police as one in ‘a group of demonstrators who were illegally blocking traffic’ on Independence Avenue, SW, near First Street, SW.

‘A woman in the group was given multiple warnings to get out of the road,’ stated Capitol Police. ‘Instead of getting out of the road, the woman refused to leave, turned around with her hands behind her back, and asked to be arrested.’

Last edited:

Telling lies has become the norm for today’s Republicans - CNN

WebWith the 2020 big lie, Republicans use false claims of fraud to pretend Trump didn’t lose at all. After elections officials and courts rejected them, extremists staged the deadly …

Republicans use lying as primary governing technique

WebThe movement is devoted to lying as governing principle. It works because there are countless channels through which those lies can be disseminated, and amplified, and …

Republicans' nonstop lying has left them in a jam - Alternet.org

WebThat the Republicans find themselves jammed—that nonstop lying is how they prevent supporters from figuring out they can't accomplish anything—well, that's what happens …

CNN - the most TRUSTED name in news 😆

That shot should NEVER have been taken - there were SWAT cops directly behind her - he hit her in the neck - another inch or two that doofus coward could have plugged a friendly directly behind her.
she was in the air _force she took an oath to defend the constitution and she betrayed that oath. stop defending the dead traitor

not only was she in the air _force, she was a guard on the base (apparently for like 12 years without a promotion -- big surprise, probably disciplinary-related). she knew what she was doing

Back