TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

There most DEFINITELY is fake news.
See it all the time and fake news by omission - do you have any idea how many times Debacle Joe has referred to Kamala Harris as President ????!! I seriously doubt it !!!!
what is your point?.....that makes him a bad president?....he served so long in the senate most of the time still considers his self a senator

only the opinion of trump supporters.....to most of the country things are improving

1. Job Growth Under Biden and Trump - CounterPunch.org

WebDec 7, 2021 · As it now stands President Biden has created 5,875,000 jobs in his first ten months in the White House, compared to a loss of 2,876,000 jobs in the four years of …

Setting us up for a big recession - can’t keep printing and spending money at the rate they’re doing it - wiping out the futures of our k.ids and grandkids.

Last edited:
it is not about stopping it....no one could have.....it is about him allowing it to spread so fast and ******* so many before he even admitted it existed

None of that would have mattered it was going to do exactly what it did and is still doing. The Chinese are at fault and I still think Fauci funded the gain of function research that helped create it. Covid is a bioweapon.

Setting us up for a big recession - can’t keep printing and spending money at the rate they’re doing it - wiping out the futures of our *******.

Trump inherited a booming economy — and handed Biden a …

Web“President Trump is handing Biden an economy in shambles, still down nearly 10 million jobs from its pre-pandemic peak and struggling to avoid a double-dip recession,” Moody’s …

The Coronavirus Killed So Many Jobs That It Put 350,000-plus …

WebSep 1, 2020 · An enhanced federal unemployment benefit of $600 a week that expired at the end of July helped people who lost jobs because of the COVID-19 pandemic cover basic living expenses, like rent and ...

The businesses that Covid-19 has killed - The Standard

WebAlmost every major hotel has closed and been ****** to send its workers home. Serena Hotels was ****** to shut down a total of 10 lodges and camps in Kenya and Tanzania …

None of that would have mattered it was going to do exactly what it did and is still doing. The Chinese are at fault and I still think Fauci funded the gain of function research that helped create it. Covid is a bioweapon.
wrong....there was a lot that could have been done rather than put your head in the sand....first he should have shut down china travel....and he didn't.....made the medical profession alot more aware....on and on

Five Trump Failures That Unleashed a Pandemic

WebAug 28, 2020 · Trump may have tweeted that wearing a mask was now “ patriotic .” But meanwhile he counselled that coronavirus is “totally harmless” in ninety-nine percent of …

Blame Trump all ya want - I know who is f’n up the country now - it’s the President Kamala Harris 😆

blame Biden all you want- I know who put the country in the shithole- former president and future convict trump

Ahhhhh I see....no answer so you want to switch the topic....away from something you can not defend to something you know even less about but do have a hatred for

Ahhhhh I see....no answer so you want to switch the topic....away from something you can not defend to something you know even less about but do have a hatred for

I know ole Debacle Joe has referred to Harris as President about a dozen times - ever see YOUR media report on that ?????!!

Back