True Tales about Wives and Lovers

my wife as you may have read loves black men , we share most things but I must tell a story of an issue I had several years ago .

when working in the UK she had several lovers which I knew about ,however I suspected she had a secret lover , one night she was drinking with an African woman who was always in the pub alone ,they became very friendly over time and used to go on shopping sprees , one day as I was looking for something I came across a business card , it was an ******* service with a phone number , next day I rang it and blow me it was kims friend.

not saying a word to kim I waited till she was going to meet betty took the day off and followed , kim went to a house I parked across the road , thay did not come out but a car drove in the driveway and an elderly black man got out and went into the house , he was seen off by kim only in a pair of panties ,soon after another car pulled up and two men got out , kim was working as an ******* , never saying anything for couple of days but finally I had to ask , she told me she was enjoying being an ******* and betty was finding decent older men and I would be perfect for them.

my wife as you may have read loves black men , we share most things but I must tell a story of an issue I had several years ago .

when working in the UK she had several lovers which I knew about ,however I suspected she had a secret lover , one night she was drinking with an African woman who was always in the pub alone ,they became very friendly over time and used to go on shopping sprees , one day as I was looking for something I came across a business card , it was an ******* service with a phone number , next day I rang it and blow me it was kims friend.

not saying a word to kim I waited till she was going to meet betty took the day off and followed , kim went to a house I parked across the road , thay did not come out but a car drove in the driveway and an elderly black man got out and went into the house , he was seen off by kim only in a pair of panties ,soon after another car pulled up and two men got out , kim was working as an ******* , never saying anything for couple of days but finally I had to ask , she told me she was enjoying being an ******* and betty was finding decent older men and I would be perfect for them.
I'm not sure how this post is relevant to my story. It is NOT written by me and does not address my story. I suspect it is a mistake but, at any rate, it has nothing to do with my rather lengthy story. If I knew how to remove it, I would. It would seem to me this would be worthy of its own string rather than impose it over my posts.

© copyright protected

The sun streaming in our bedroom window and the sounds of someone banging around in the kitchen brought me slowly awake. I looked at the bedside clock and was surprised to see that it was already 9 (I'm usually awake and drinking coffee by 7). I sat up and found I was alone in bed.

I got up, pulled on some sweats and went down stairs. I found Ron sitting at the dining room table drinking a coke (I'll never understand how someone can ******* a cold soft ******* for breakfast). Sharon was in the kitchen cooking and called out to me to sit and she would bring me a cup of coffee (what real men ******* in the morning).

She sat my cup down and kissed my cheek, saying, "Good Morning - sleepyhead". I replied, "Good Morning - where's Kit"?

Ron answered, "She went home to relieve the sitter and take a shower - when she's done she's bringing the ******* back for pancakes - prepared by our hostess, the beautiful Sharon". "Speaking of showers, I'm gonna go get me one", Ron said as he rose and left the room.

As Ron left the room, Sharon came back in carrying the coffee carafe and a cup and sat at the table with me. She poured a cup and looked at me as she took a sip. She was wearing a silk robe and looked very hot in it, her nipples pushed forward against the robe, which was not unusual; Sharon had very sensitive nipples and the slightest provocation always brought her to a state of "high-beams". I suspect she had been teasing Ron before I arrived, she loves to flirt and it always turns her on.

Sharon - what ya staring at soldier?

Me - one sexy ass woman. Speaking of women with sexy asses, when did Kit go home?

Sharon - just a short time ago. Their fucking woke me up this morning so she spent the night and when they finished I came down and started prepping for breakfast, Kit left right after that.

Me - I wonder what the sitter is going to think when she comes dragging in after being gone all night?

Sharon - The sitter was already supposed to spend the night, Kit told her that we didn't want to be moving ******* around in the middle of the night and we had no firm plans but we knew we would be out very late. Anyway, she'll cover it - she's a smart cookie, I'm sure it will be no big deal.

We might as well grab a quick shower too - "c'mon G.I. you can wash my back".

Sharon started up the stairs, dropping the robe as she went. As that gorgeous ass came into view, I hurried to catch up with her, grabbing her discarded robe off the stairs.

After some good clean fun we were all gathered at the dining room table for pancakes, fried apples and maple syrup. Everyone was chowing down (especially the *******) and making plans for the day.

We decided to have a family day and take the girls to the zoo. Kit started talking about us all going as a group but Uncle Ron saw the trap and escaped by claiming he already had plans to watch football at a friends house (I've never seen Ron surrounded by *******, he gets along with them but it just isn't his thing).

Fortunately, we were all saved by a knock at the kitchen door. When I opened it, there was Bob (he was back hours sooner than scheduled and everyone was surprised). His boys, of course, were excited and Kit was really caught off-guard (fortunately Uncle Ron was sitting between Sharon and me and across the table from Kit, making for an innocent grouping).

Me - c'mon in Bob, you're just in time for some chow.

Bob - thanks but I've already eaten, I would take some coffee though.

The Boys - Daddy! You're home early! (as they ran to hug him).

Kit - Yes, you are - is everything ok? I didn't expect you until this evening.

Bob - Yeah, I'm fine. When I went to pick up my last load in Akron the plant had just went on strike; they were marching around the gates and wouldn't let me in. I sat there waiting for almost 4 hours before our company waved me off and told me to come on back empty, and you know how they hate that.

Sharon - can they do that - stop you from doing your job?

Bob - they can and they do, the last thing you want to do is get in the middle of someone else's strike.

Me - Being in the Army, we don't know much about strikes . . .

Ron - No we don't, we wish we could but they don't allow us to strike.

Laughter -

The table was full, so Ron hopped up and said, "here ya go man, I was just getting ready to go out - take my seat".

Ron picked up his dish and headed into the kitched with a "see y'all later" as Bob said, "thanks", and sat down.

I was looking at Kit to see if she was nervous or showing signs of guilt but she was cool as a cucumber - I guess she had gotten over her shyness.

We talked more about the day and although Kit was still up for the zoo, Bob put the brakes on it saying he'd been on the road and wanted to be home and spend time with the boys and Kit.

After his coffee Bob took the boys and went home while Sharon and Kit did the dishes and cleaned up while the girls and I got ready.

That night we finally got the girls down (they were still hyped up from the zoo - they love animals) and Sharon and I sat on the couch with a glass of wine.

Me - what a weekend!

Sharon - a great weekend!

Me - I was really surprised that Kit came on to Ron so hard - she nearly raped him.

laughter

Sharon - me too, but then not really, I think this has been brewing for awhile. I was a little surprised that Ron didn't take her off to his room, he was pretty bold too - not a lot of resisting there either.

Me - to be fair - we were pretty enabling - we did nothing but encourage them and then kind of join in - you know, "you show me yours and I'll show you mine".

Sharon - Yes you did (laughter), Kit finally saw your cock - she was impressed.

Me - how do you know?

Sharon - she told me, while we were doing dishes. I guess I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you two now (laughter), my mind was wandering.

Sharon - seriously though, I don't think Kit is near done yet, I do believe she is just getting started, this should be interesting.

Me - Yeah but we need to be careful about our involvement, if Bob gets wind of this, he'll go ballistic.

Sharon - You're probably right (Sharon didn't sound convincing - probably, it's me who will have to monitor this mess, but, Hey - it's what I do).

I didn't have a clue . . .

© copyright protected

Monday morning we were all back to the grind, the alarm rattled us awake and Sharon went to get the girls up and going. I rolled over and went back to sleep, (the best sleep of the day).

Sharon stuck her head back in our room and yelled GET UP - LAZY! And then headed to the kitchen to make coffee. Groaning, I struggled out of bed and into my sweats and headed towards the kitchen.

on the way I went by the girls rooms to be sure they were moving (being like their ******* - they had a tendency to crash and go back to sleep). Assured that they were in motion, I headed down the stairs.

As I turned through the dining room I saw Sharon and Ron in the kitchen, she was standing at the sink making orange juice and Ron was leaning his butt against the counter as he drank his morning coke and they talked. What was new and different was how they were dressed (or should I say not-dressed).

Ron usually had on sweats or a running suit when he retrieved his morning soda or joined us and Sharon had started wearing a robe when Ron moved in; this morning he was shirtless and wearing silk boxers. Sharon had reverted back to her "pre-Ron" manner of dress and was wearing one of my old T-shirts over panties, she was braless and the T-shirt just covered her ass, her long hair was "just out of bed" disheveled and with her long legs and bubble butt it was a very sexy look. Ron looked very "GQ" and she looked like the "girl next door".

The underlying sexual tension was made evident by Sharon's nipples poking hard against the T and Ron's ample package which the silk boxers did more to show off than to hide, he didn't have an erection but appeared to be well on his way.

They both looked at me as I walked in and said, "Good Morning". I suddenly felt over dressed and like I was intruding. I guess there is something about being naked and fucking in front of your friends the night before that breaks down your inhibitions.

I guess since Sharon had gone back to her old morning outfit, Ron had truly been embraced as a member of the family.

The sound of the girls coming down the stairs caused Ron to beat a hasty retreat and he disappeared into his room.

I got my coffee and as I sat at the table Ron returned wearing his running suit and said Good Morning to the girls. Sharon set their cereal and juice in front of the girls and headed towards the stairs saying, "shower-time"; as that gorgeous ass disappeared around the corner Ron muttered, "time to run it off" and headed for the door.

I sat there reviewing what had just happened and what it might mean. The sexual tension was real and so thick you could cut it with a knife and although I was a little concerned, in witness to my perverted brain, I was sporting a raging hardon under the table.

The kitchen's outside entrance door swung open and Kit entered followed closely by her boys (She and Sharon had now-a-days been such good buds that they walked into each other's house without knocking - a habit I wasn't too fond of).

She greeted me with a "Good Morning - Hot Stuff" as she sat the boys at the table.

Since we had switched to different areas at the recruiting station I had not been able to take the ******* to school and day care in the mornings and Kit had stepped up until I could get my area under control and take back over. While we were using this arrangement our house had become the ralley point in the mornings.

Kit said, I'll get you guys some juice and as she walked by me she asked, "you ready for a refill"? I nodded my head and she put her hand on my shoulder and bent forward and reached for my cup. As she did she pressed into my back and leaned her face to mine and kissed my cheek. I could feel her breasts pushing against me and smell her perfume - Wow! This day was getting off to a hell of a start. This was doing nothing to help me get my boner under control.

Kit took my cup and headed towards the kitchen, trailing her hand along my back and shoulders as she went. She returned with the juice and coffee and sat across the table from me.

Kit was wearing a snug-fitting track suit and had a head start on the rest of us as her hair and makeup was already done - she looked VERY
good.

She sipped her coffee and peered at me over the rim of her cup, at the same time I felt her foot sliding up my leg (the adventure continues). She sat her cup down and smiled at me as Sharon walked back in the room. I took advantage of the break to scurry off to the showers while Kit and Sharon discuss their plans for the day.

My briefcase sat in the corner close by my chair and I used it to hide my erection as I made my retreat.

By the time I cleaned up and got dressed, the house was empty except for Ron who had returned from his run and was in the living room doing setups and pushups as he cooled down.

As I was leaving I stopped and talked with Ron.

Me - An interesting weekend - huh?

Ron - I'll say - like old times - huh?

Me - Yeah, I was having flashbacks to us and Judy back at Ft Ben. (laughter)

Ron - Except Kit is a whole lot hotter and WAY more needy (more laughter)

Me - and I'm not used to having Sharon involved in your and my escapades.

Ron - yeah, that WAS different - for some reason, her being there seemed to turn the intensity up

Me - yeah, a lot.

Ron - I don't think Kit is near being done, I think her fire is definitely lit, it's going to be interesting.

Me - well, be careful, my friend - see you at the station.

Ron - you too man - later.

Ron came in the station even later than usual. I was headed out on appointment as he came in (it was an appt I had made up so I could go by the house and set up my recorders, so I was glad to see him and know he was not still at home).

I got to the house (it was nice and quiet for a change) and got my recorders out. I checked them out and put fresh batteries and tapes in them and moved the one from the dining room to the pantry. I found a place in the pantry behind some storage canisters that could not be seen yet made good recordings in the sun room, kitchen and dining room. I was going to have to make some initial recordings to finalize where the best places were to tape the "new-arrangements". I was sure that Kit would be back for another taste of Ron and they were my main concern. And, I cannot tell a lie, I was more than a little wary of Ron and Sharon's new found comfort with each other.

AND, what was this stuff with Kit messing with me? We had been teasing each other and messing around for some time, but she seemed to be more serious now. Our whole group seemed to be sexed up and super-charged. It was going to be interesting to see how it all panned out.

To be continued . . .

For some reason I don't know why I believed that this was a true story. I really wish people would say if it is real or not before they post.
Having been in the Army stationed in Germany in the early 70's, at least those details sound true to me. And you have to understand that sex was not a big thing over there like it was, and in many ways, still is here. Sex and gambling was legal there. The whole mindset having to do with sex in all forms, including gay was different.

Having been in the Army stationed in Germany in the early 70's, at least those details sound true to me. And you have to understand that sex was not a big thing over there like it was, and in many ways, still is here. Sex and gambling was legal there. The whole mindset having to do with sex in all forms, including gay was different.
In the early 70s there was a whole lot of fucking going on every where but especially in Germany and especially in the military community. It was a great time to be in your 20s!

© copyright protected

It seemed as though my recording plans were becoming a lot more complicated by the day. The main problem was to find a time I could review and reset my recorders; with so much traffic in and out of our house, it was almost never empty. The only time I could find that was safe was late mornings and I couldn't leave the office every day to tend to my hobby. That and because of the timing, I was getting worthless material anyway.

The first day I got to make a "run" was Wednesday and I found the recorders full and the recording appeared to be all from Monday. By the time I got out to the house and set it up everyone was out and so all I recorded was people coming home and normal activities until the tape filled up and the recorders stopped. I got nothing of interest on Tuesday, because the tapes were full, and, again, by the time I set it up on Wed, everyone was out and it looked like I would just get a tape full of BS again so I set them up but did not turn them on; they were ready-but not armed.

Our hectic morning routine had become a pattern and I figured my best chance to "arm" the recorders would be right before I left on Friday morning because, usually, everyone but Ron and I were gone. Because he works late on Friday night, Ron had been sleeping in on Fridays. He had been taking his time and showing up at the station after lunch. If he stayed true to form, I should be able to start the recorders on Friday before I left.

As expected, on Thursday, I never had an opportunity to arm my system but Friday I found the house empty except for me and Ron (who had not put in an appearance yet). Starting the recorder in the pantry was a little tricky; it was close to Ron's room and I had to be careful to not make too much noise as I got it going. Once both recorders were set I grabbed my stuff and headed for work.

The next chance I would have to mess with the recorders would probably be Monday (unless some window of opportunity popped up over the weekend). I was going to be on leave starting Monday and I would spend a lot of time doing chores around the house over the next week so I would be able to see if I had captured anything then.

One of the things about being on recruiting which was different from regular Army service was that I tended to accumulate a lot of leave-time. Never before in my military career had I found myself with "too-much" leave time accumulated. When the physical year rolled around if you had any accumulation larger than 60 days, you forfeited anything over 60 days. Our Commander did not want that to happen. In fact, he ordered that it would not happen.

While it sounds as though he was being benevolent because he didn't want soldiers to lose their leave time, it was really because it made him look bad if his people lost leave time (poor management rating on his OER).

I found myself in a position that if I didn't take leave I would forfeit 15 days when the physical year turned over (as well as incur the wrath of the boss). While the roll-over was still a few months off, I was being pressured by personnel to take leave. So starting Monday I was going to be off for 15 days. The first 5 days I was going to be on my own at home and then Sharon, the ******* and I were headed back to our home town for a few days to visit family.

It was going to be handy to have Ron to look after things while we were gone. I secretly wondered what (or who) he would get into, when left to his own devices.

When I got home that evening I found Kit and Sharon about half way through a bottle of wine and making plans.

This was Bob's normal rotation to be weekend driver and he was leaving in the morning. Because he would be gone all weekend Bob wanted to spend time with the boys. Since Kit would be spending the rest of the weekend with the boys, she wanted a night off. She had decided to hang out at our house and play cards while Bob babysat next door and apparently that was fine with Bob. Bob was not much on socializing.

Our girls were at a birthday party/sleep-over at another friends house and Ron was on the Friday night class-run so our place was vacant for a change so it was also fine with Sharon and me, so we had a plan.

I grabbed a beer and went to grab a shower and change into civies while Sharon ordered Chinese delivery for her and I. Meanwhile Kit went to fix supper and eat with her husband and boys.

Around 8 Kit walked back in carrying a bag with rum and coke in it. She set it on the counter and asked me to make drinks. Everyone wanted a rum and coke so I made drinks while the girls set up the card table.

Kit was wearing cutoff Levis and a flannel shirt over a halter top and sandals. The shorts were cut so short that there was just a narrow band of material covering the crotch area and the shirt was unbuttoned and tied loosely in the front, just above her bare midriff. Kit was becoming a master of the "casual but hot" look and she was clearly enjoying herself.

Sharon was wearing sweat pants and one of my old tshirts, she clearly was braless and her "high-beams" were on display for all to enjoy. As for me - gym shorts and a T-shirt.

We set about playing three-handed spades and the booze and conversation flowed easily.

Sharon - So Bob is ok baby-sitting while you paint the town red? laughter

Kit - Yep, I asked him to come play with us but he wasn't interested in leaving the house, he'd rather hang out with the boys, ******* beer and watch TV, he can be a real "stick-in-the-mud" sometimes; actually, most of the time.

Me - has he always been like that?

Kit - kind of but he has gotten worse over the years, we used to go out some and attend a few parties but now he's just not interested. It's too bad, I feel like life is just getting started and he's coming to a stop.

Sharon - I imagine it's a drag - that kind of a difference in attitude could really drag you down.

Kit - it's not going to drag me down, I've made up my mind, he can lay around on his ass all he wants and I'll do what I want.

At this point Kit was getting pretty hot under the collar so I figured I'd better change the subject before she really got pissed.

Me - Yeah, I've seen you in action - impressive (laughter)

Kit actually blushed a little and dropped her head and with a mischievous grin said, "I can rise to the occasion, actually, even better than I ever thought I could. It's amazing what you can do if your inspired and you just "go for it".

She and Sharon exchanged a smile at that.

Sharon - do you think Bob suspects?

Kit - nah, he's oblivious, he's in his own little world.

Sharon - still, I'd be careful, he might not take it so good if he found out.

Kit - I'm careful, but what's the fun if there's not a little risk involved?

As she said that her foot (which had been sliding up and down my leg almost since we had sat down) slid as far up my leg as she could reach without being obvious and she looked at me and winked.

Obviously, Kit liked the risk part.

It was kind of a strange experience, she didn't intend to share this little adventure with Sharon and she really seemed to get off on the "sneaky" side of it and here I was, playing along.

It was a little sneaky and it was a little fun and although I normally didn't keep much from Sharon, I decided to keep it to myself and see where it went.

I made contact with Kit's foot and slid my foot slowly up the inside of her leg until it was in her lap.

Kit didn't bat an eyelash but slid her free hand into her lap and pulled my foot tight against her sex and squeezed her legs together as tight as she could.

My bare foot could feel the heat radiating off of her pussy and man was she hot! My dick rose to full staff and I was suddenly having a really hard time concentrating on cards.

Kit looked me in the eyes across the table and with a sly little smile said, "fix me another ******* will ya Gary"?

What a little tease, she knew I had to have a raging hard on and now she wanted me to stand up and get her a *******!

Thinking quickly, I said, "sure, right after I go to the can" and I slide around in my chair and faced away as I stood and headed up the stairs to our bathroom, making sure to keep my back turned as I went.

Damn!

Another great piece to your story. I can't get over your writing skill, it's elite stuff.

Even without really nasty things going on, I'm 100% engaged and feeling funny in my pants. Looking forward to the next installment. I'm sure you have A MASSIVE following though it may not be obvious in the comments. Keep it up!

Thanks!

Thanks! I know that my story may not contain the action of some of the tales told here but I feel like it is necessary to "set the stage" for the activities that will follow. Hopefully my fans find the payoff enhanced by having a feel for the atmosphere in which they occur. Thanks again for your comments!

I really enjoy your stories. I read every single one of them over and over and over again hahaha.. Keep up the good work! It's really hot and you are a good writer.

Back