True Tales about Wives and Lovers

© copyright protected

After relieving myself and managing to get my erection under control (it was now just a respectable bulge instead of an out of control invader), I went to the kitchen and returned with Kit's ******* and took my seat, ready to play again.

As soon as I sat, Kit's foot was back to work on my leg. After about another hour of play, Ron came in.

Me - You're earlier than normal . . .

Ron - Only had one applicant, they were taking the practice test tonight and he finished early.

Ron had walked in from the kitchen and stood behind Kit with his hands on her shoulders - he bent forward and kissed the top of her head.

Kit - (with a soft Southern accent - fake accent but not bad), I just love a man in uniform.

laughter

Me - well cool, we're playing spades - wanna join?

Ron - Sure, let me change and I'll be back in a few (as he left the room).

Ron returned carrying a beer and wearing a sweat suit. As soon as he sat down, I immediately lost my footsie-partner - not surprised.

We played a few hands and drank a few drinks and everyone was feeling pretty good, as we finished a game Sharon and Kit went to the kitchen to fix a snack and I fixed everyone another *******. When they returned Sharon sat a tray with chips and dip on it on the coffee table instead of the card table and we all gathered around, Sharon and I on the couch and Kit and Ron on the love seat across from us.

Kit was snugged in tight with Ron and as we snacked, talked and drank, I noticed Kit had one hand resting on Ron's inner-thigh and occasionally dragged her fingers across his groin area - Ron was beginning to respond and it wasn't long until Kit's hand resting on Ron's thigh was holding his semi-erect cock, which was very noticable, even through his sweatpants. Kit begin to slowly stroke Ron to life

and then the phone rang . . .

Sharon went to the kitchen and answered it, there was a slight pause and then Sharon called out, "Kit - it's Bob". Kit mumbled FUCK! as she rose and left the room. A couple of minutes later she stuck her head back in the room and said, "I gotta go - so, see you all later". Kit stomped out the back door as Sharon walked back in, shrugging her shoulders, sat back down and said, "Bob sounded a little pissed, but it is after midnight".

Ron said, "******* happens - she'll be ok", I noticed that Ron had not bothered to rearrange the "package" and he sat there snacking with a large bulge down his sweatpants leg. Pays to advertise, I guess.

The room soon went quiet and it was obvious the party was over and we all said our good nights and went to bed.

I was right about the weekend and I was unable to get to my recorders and learn if I had captured anything on the Friday before.

Monday, on the other hand, went well. I was on leave and I slept late and rose and had my coffee while Ron was in the shower. He had finished his workout and everyone else was gone so, shortly he left, I was alone at last.

I gathered my recorders and sat on the love seat in the living room, surrounded with my stuff.

I started with the recorder I had stashed in the Dining/Living area. It began with street noises and then the sound of Ron getting his morning soda from the fridge. Then the sound of the phone ringing - Ron answered, "Oh hi, how are you? Sure, I'm fixin to hit the shower and go to the station. Sure, yeah, see you then - Bye".

I wondered who that might be?

There were sounds after that but nothing I could make out until the sounds of a female coming to a loud and enthusiastic orgasm in what sounded like Ron's room, then silence until the usual noises of the ******* coming in and other normal sounds until the tape ran out.

I eagerly hooked up the other recorder and listened to the sound of Ron getting up and taking a whizz and then getting his soda and then the phone call.

I heard Ron getting into the shower and then the sound of a door opening (more accurately - closing) -

There was the sound of foot steps, what sounded like someone undressing, bare feet across the floor and the shower noise getting louder as the curtain was pulled back -

Ron - Hey! damn you scared the crap out of me.

female voice (so low I couldn't identify who it was) - Don't you like surprises?

Kissing sounds and the sound of wet bodies coming together

Ron - you're even more beautiful naked than I thought you would be.

female - You don't disappoint either and this cock . . . man, that's amazing

There was some more splashing around and the sucking sounds of an enthusiastic blow job and the moans from Ron in appreciation of the female's efforts.

More kissing sounds and splashing around in the spray sounds and then -

Ron - turn around

The sound of switching places and wet hands slapping the wall

female - easy, go slow, I want you so bad, but, give me a chance to adjust - you're entering virgin territory

a loud moan from the female

Ron - wow, Baby, that feels wonderful, You're so tight, damn that's some good pussy

female - easy, careful

Ron - don't worry baby, I'll take care of you

Just like many stories report it to be, the next few minutes were filled with moans, groans and grunts and bodies meeting bodies as she adjusted to Ron's size, it finally developed into a steady rhythm of two wet bodies slapping together and then rising to a crescendo of sensuous sounds that had my imagination running wild.

female - oh my God, that's wonderful, so full, like that, yes, right there, just like that, c'mon fuck me Ron, fuck me hard.

Ron - so good, baby, it feels so good, yeah, just like that, you are so hot

The slapping of flesh against flesh rose to a new level and the sounds of ******* were unmistakable as they reached thunderous orgasms at the same time, except for ragged breathing and little mewling sounds from the female it was quiet for a few minutes and then

The water is off and the sound of them getting out of the shower is the next recording, it sounded as if they went into Ron's room and then left together shortly after.

There was little recorded conversation, if they talked it was too low to get the recorder going, I still don't know who the female was and I'm dying to know, not to mention I had a raging hard-on from listening to the recording, so I rewound it and listened to it again, trying my best to sort out who it might be . . .

In the meantime, I leaned back on the cushions and in an effort to hear more completely closed my eyes and concentrated hard. It's only natural that I began to stroke my cock as I listened to the sound of Ron fucking this woman silly.

I was trying hard and placing different women, in my mind's eye, as Ron's lover and suddenly a wet warm sensation on the head of my cock snapped my attention back to reality and my eyes shot open to see the top of Kit's head as she slid her mouth down over my cock. She wrapped her hands around my cock as she slid to her knees between my legs and smiled up at me and said, "you look like you need some help Gary".

My only thought was - how the hell was I going to explain the recorders . . .

Last edited:
© copyright protected

Kit smiled slyly and then promptly swallowed a large amount of my cock, she slowly rose back up working her tongue along the bottom side of my cock, licking side to side as she rose. She applied suction and pulled upward until my cock came free with a pop. She looked at me again with that sly smile and said, "want me to stop Gary"?

Through half-closed eyes, I, slowly, shook my head no. Kit grinned and went back to work. Kit applied all of her efforts to her manipulations of my cock and I have to admit she was doing a superior job. She may have presented herself as naive and inexperienced, but it was my opinion that she was a quick learner and if she lacked anything in the area of experience, she more than made up for it with enthusiasm.

Kit gave me a sloppy blow job for several minutes, just when I would be about to erupt she would slow down and slowly lick my cock like a lollipop. She was keeping me on the edge and it was excruciating. Rolling my balls around in one hand Kit held the shaft of my cock with the other hand and said, "You have a beautiful cock Gary, I could suck on it all day but I want to feel it in me". She paused and then slowly slid her eyes from my cock up until she was looking me in the eyes. She smiled and in a husky voice said, "let's fuck Gary, I need your cock real bad".

For the first time I noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing a button down the front flannel-print shirt and a denim mini-skirt (the shirt was mostly unbuttoned and I could see she didn't have on a bra). I soon discovered she wasn't wearing panties either. She rose, straddled me and rubbed the head of my cock, slowly, back and forth through the lips of her pussy, coating it with her considerable wetness (she was definitely ready).

Without losing eye contact, she slowly lowered herself on my cock until she had about half of my cock in, she, then, slowly rose and fell several times until I was bottomed out and her pussy held my entire cock in her warm-wet pussy.

She unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her shirt and pulled it from her shoulders and then pulled my t-shirt over my head and off, tossing it aside. Kit blanketed me with her body as her arms circled my neck, she nuzzled into my neck and whispered, "so fucking good, this feels so right-I guess I'm just a big-cock whore, but I fucking love it".

Her body was warm and and her pussy was steaming hot, the moisture from her pussy literally ran down my balls and coated my legs, pooling where our bodies met.

Kit began to slowly fuck me - that's right, she was fucking me. She rose and fell, rolling her hips and massaging my cock with her pussy like a hot, wet velvet-gloved hand - it felt incredible.

I was trying hard not to cum, but it just felt too good and I found myself thrusting back into her and soon we were going at each other with complete abandon, first in sync and then out and then back in sync, then out. It was pure unadulterated sensation. The feelings were so heightened by anticipation it was impossible to fuck in a calculated way but we found ourselves just letting go and fucking like wild animals.

I could hold it no longer and I growled, "I'm cumming". Kit redoubled her efforts and we came together, moaning and grunting and thrashing around on the loveseat, her pussy grasping at my cock as I tried to hold my cock hard against her cervix as I emptied my balls. At last we were spent and all of our anticipation and teasing was rewarded with total pleasure-filled orgasms and we lay there gasping for breath.

Kit rolled off and cuddled in next to me, absentmindedly stroking my cock as our breathing and heart-rates returned to normal.

Kit - what's with the tape recorders Gary ?

Last edited:
© copyright protected

My head was spinning - good question! Think fast, Think fast, Think fast!

Me - It's a recording of the ASVAB test questions and the answers. A friend made it for me. It's not legal, so don't say anything to anyone about me having it.

Kit - and listening to test questions makes your dick hard?

Uh-ho, this is not headed anywhere good. I had a flashback to an old friend of mine and what his answer was to answering tough questions.

A bunch of us G.I.s were sitting around on a smoke-break, We were BSing and gossiping about one of our fellow soldiers who's wife caught him cheating - my friend said, "his first mistake was admitting to anything, he should of told that woman - You gonna believe me or your lieing eyes"? It was a joke at the time but I did learn a valuable lesson about using "diversions".

I rolled over on top of Kit and said. "YOU make my dick hard".
Fortunately, being in my 20s and the sexual tension that had built up between us over the weeks that we had been teasing each other, meant that my dick was still pretty hard.

I slid back unto my knees and placed the head of my cock against her wet pussy lips and slowly moved it up and down her slit . . .

Me - you want to bullshit about a tape player or Fuck?

Kit - Fuck

I leaned in and kissed her and then slowly pushed my cock in until our pubic hairs were mashed together. I kissed and licked her nipples as I slowly fucked in and out of her and bringing my cock back to a full-erection.

I made sure that I gave Kit a slow and deliberate fucking. I gave her my best in the hopes that she would develop amnesia about what she had seen.

Kit soon got into it and rolled and rotated her hips as we fucked and gripped my cock with her pussy muscles which she had obviously done some practice with. It felt as if she was milking me with her pussy, her pussy was hot and she continued to produce copious amounts of fluid to lubricate our union.

As for my part, having just ejaculated, I had way better than normal staying power. Now, fully erect, I picked up speed, I pulled Kit's legs from my waist upward and rested them on my shoulders. I began to "deep-stroke" Kit and then rapid-fire fuck her with several strokes and then repeat. In this position, I could bottom out in Kit and she placed her hands against my hips to control how deeply I was fucking her. She could also more freely move her hips in this position and she was giving as good as I could give.

I swear, this was one of the most memorable fucks of my life, with Kit's hands there at my hips I just slammed away at her hands and let her control the depth, for her part she used her legs on my shoulders and her shoulders against the back of the loveseat to spread her love all over my driving cock - it was magic! I was groaning and grunting and she was squealing, moaning and begging me to fuck faster and harder - it was pure sensation at the point of contact and we pushed each other to new limits and came together. We collapsed together, both fighting to regain our breath. We were wet with sweat but we didn't care we were wet and wild and relished in the contact and very wetness everywhere our bodies touched.

When we had somewhat recovered, I went to the kitchen and came back with a roll of paper towels and gave it to Kit to clean herself up, she stuck a wad between her legs, picked up her clothes and hobbled off towards the bathroom.

While she was gone, I pulled on my sweats and stashed my recorders in my briefcase. The loveseat was a mess, fortunately, After wiping them down, I was able to flip the cushions over and rotate them to the back. As long as no one turned them back over, I was good.

Kit came back out.

Kit - Wow, that was fun - Sharon was right, you're a great fuck - Gary.

Me - you're not too bad yourself girl. Speaking of Sharon, did she know you were gonna be visiting?

Kit - Nope, I didn't even know - I just acted on a whim. I thought I'd just drop in and visit for a few - and there you were . . .

laughter

Kit - I just couldn't resist

Me - I'm glad you didn't (as I pulled her to me and kissed her).

Kit returned my kiss with enthusiasm

As we broke I asked, "do we tell Sharon about this?

Kit - what do you think?

Me - we can, but I'd rather not.

Kit - Ok, our secret and I gotta run

She gave me a quick kiss and I watched that fine ass as she swayed her way out the back door.

I'm not sure why I decided to keep it between us other than having the event be a secret would make it a lot less likely that Kit would mention my recorders.

I was going to have to be a lot more careful and I made a mental note that I needed to start locking the doors when I wanted to be sure to be alone.

© copyright protected

My head was spinning - good question! Think fast, Think fast, Think fast!

Me - It's a recording of the ASVAB test questions and the answers. A friend made it for me. It's not legal, so don't say anything to anyone about me having it.

Kit - and listening to test questions makes your dick hard?

Uh-ho, this is not headed anywhere good. I had a flashback to an old friend of mine and what his answer was to answering tough questions.

A bunch of us G.I.s were sitting around on a smoke-break, We were BSing and gossiping about one of our fellow soldiers who's wife caught him cheating - my friend said, "his first mistake was admitting to anything, he should of told that woman - You gonna believe me or your lieing eyes"? It was a joke at the time but I did learn a valuable lesson about using "diversions".

I rolled over on top of Kit and said. "YOU make my dick hard".
Fortunately, being in my 20s and the sexual tension that had built up between us over the weeks that we had been teasing each other, meant that my dick was still pretty hard.

I slid back unto my knees and placed the head of my cock against her wet pussy lips and slowly moved it up and down her slit . . .

Me - you want to bullshit about a tape player or Fuck?

Kit - Fuck

I leaned in and kissed her and then slowly pushed my cock in until our pubic hairs were mashed together. I kissed and licked her nipples as I slowly fucked in and out of her and bringing my cock back to a full-erection.

I made sure that I gave Kit a slow and deliberate fucking. I gave her my best in the hopes that she would develop amnesia about what she had seen.

Kit soon got into it and rolled and rotated her hips as we fucked and gripped my cock with her pussy muscles which she had obviously done some practice with. It felt as if she was milking me with her pussy, her pussy was hot and she continued to produce copious amounts of fluid to lubricate our union.

As for my part, having just ejaculated, I had way better than normal staying power. Now, fully erect, I picked up speed, I pulled Kit's legs from my waist upward and rested them on my shoulders. I began to "deep-stroke" Kit and then rapid-fire fuck her with several strokes and then repeat. In this position, I could bottom out in Kit and she placed her hands against my hips to control how deeply I was fucking her. She could also more freely move her hips in this position and she was giving as good as I could give.

I swear, this was one of the most memorable fucks of my life, with Kit's hands there at my hips I just slammed away at her hands and let her control the depth, for her part she used her legs on my shoulders and her shoulders against the back of the loveseat to spread her love all over my driving cock - it was magic! I was groaning and grunting and she was squealing, moaning and begging me to fuck faster and harder - it was pure sensation at the point of contact and we pushed each other to new limits and came together. We collapsed together, both fighting to regain our breath. We were wet with sweat but we didn't care we were wet and wild and relished in the contact and very wetness everywhere our bodies touched.

When we had somewhat recovered, I went to the kitchen and came back with a roll of paper towels and gave it to Kit to clean herself up, she stuck a wad between her legs, picked up her clothes and hobbled off towards the bathroom.

While she was gone, I pulled on my sweats and stashed my recorders in my briefcase. The loveseat was a mess, fortunately, After wiping them down, I was able to flip the cushions over and rotate them to the back. As long as no one turned them back over, I was good.

Kit came back out.

Kit - Wow, that was fun - Sharon was right, you're a great fuck - Gary.

Me - you're not too bad yourself girl. Speaking of Sharon, did she know you were gonna be visiting?

Kit - Nope, I didn't even know - I just acted on a whim. I thought I'd just drop in and visit for a few - and there you were . . .

laughter

Kit - I just couldn't resist

Me - I'm glad you didn't (as I pulled her to me and kissed her).

Kit returned my kiss with enthusiasm

As we broke I asked, "do we tell Sharon about this?

Kit - what do you think?

Me - we can, but I'd rather not.

Kit - Ok, our secret and I gotta run

She gave me a quick kiss and I watched that fine ass as she swayed her way out the back door.

I'm not sure why I decided to keep it between us other than having the event be a secret would make it a lot less likely that Kit would mention my recorders.

I was going to have to be a lot more careful and I made a mental note that I needed to start locking the doors when I wanted to be sure to be alone.
. Memories of all the visits to the base clubs and all the hot wives there looking for hard cock. Then the switch to BBC by the white wives. How time at the base gym became so popular.

. Memories of all the visits to the base clubs and all the hot wives there looking for hard cock. Then the switch to BBC by the white wives. How time at the base gym became so popular.
In my opinion, the rise of the Black Cock (Good Pun - huh) brought with it a lot more "openness" .There was always a lot of fucking around but the black guys were a lot more open about it. It was everywhere, I can remember stopping at the AAFES snack bar to grab a soda and seeing one of the enlisted black guys from our Bde Hqs talking to a wife from my unit. He was standing there at her and another wife's table, talking to her, and his cock was pushing a formidable lump in his fatigue pants right at her eye level; she had her legs crossed at the knee and was showing a lot of leg because she was wearing a short skirt. Heer leg was shaking nervously as she alternated between staring at his cock and licking her lips. The next time I saw them was a couple of weeks later at the NCO club dancing on a sat evening (Her old man was in our Metro section and they were deployed to Graf for a month). Then I saw him walking out of the housing area the following Monday morning (real close to the unit the woman lived in). That's the way it went, a lot, though, the black guys saw something they wanted, they went for it, and a LOT of the time they got it.

Similar activity in the 70's and early 80's in the Navy clubs. Mostly the wives of NCOs and JOs hit the EM clubs when on the prowl. The nights right after a major deployment was the busiest. The racial tensions of the late 60s and early 70s had separated the sailors somewhat but the black guys got the word that white pussy was free and easy at the club so flocked in droves. Some nights it was rare to see a white guy at all.

One of our mustang lieutenants had to fly back from the Med to sort out an incident created by his wife and a black E3. Seems they couldn't wait to get a room and base security found them fucking in the back seat of her car in the EM club parking lot. She told my wife later that her husband was really pissed because he had to pay for the trip from Naples to Norfolk and back.

Similar activity in the 70's and early 80's in the Navy clubs. Mostly the wives of NCOs and JOs hit the EM clubs when on the prowl. The nights right after a major deployment was the busiest. The racial tensions of the late 60s and early 70s had separated the sailors somewhat but the black guys got the word that white pussy was free and easy at the club so flocked in droves. Some nights it was rare to see a white guy at all.

One of our mustang lieutenants had to fly back from the Med to sort out an incident created by his wife and a black E3. Seems they couldn't wait to get a room and base security found them fucking in the back seat of her car in the EM club parking lot. She told my wife later that her husband was really pissed because he had to pay for the trip from Naples to Norfolk and back.
Yep - I was in Germany in the 60s, 70s and 80s and I intend to cover the events of all of those decades too - there is LOTS of material!

Please do tell the story. This is very fascinating for me, and a big turn on.

In my opinion, the rise of the Black Cock (Good Pun - huh) brought with it a lot more "openness" .There was always a lot of fucking around but the black guys were a lot more open about it. It was everywhere, I can remember stopping at the AAFES snack bar to grab a soda and seeing one of the enlisted black guys from our Bde Hqs talking to a wife from my unit. He was standing there at her and another wife's table, talking to her, and his cock was pushing a formidable lump in his fatigue pants right at her eye level; she had her legs crossed at the knee and was showing a lot of leg because she was wearing a short skirt. Heer leg was shaking nervously as she alternated between staring at his cock and licking her lips. The next time I saw them was a couple of weeks later at the NCO club dancing on a sat evening (Her old man was in our Metro section and they were deployed to Graf for a month). Then I saw him walking out of the housing area the following Monday morning (real close to the unit the woman lived in). That's the way it went, a lot, though, the black guys saw something they wanted, they went for it, and a LOT of the time they got it.
Truth!

Howdy Y'All! I was wondering if I still have any fans out there and if you would like me to pick up where I left off?
Eeehm, please do not ask this anymore! I am sure there are plenty of loyal fans like me out there. I had to look thorougly through the pages of this subforum to find the old stories. Of course we want new ones. Thank you for considering posting some more.

Eeehm, please do not ask this anymore! I am sure there are plenty of loyal fans like me out there. I had to look thorougly through the pages of this subforum to find the old stories. Of course we want new ones. Thank you for considering posting some more.
You could have saved yourself a helluva lot of time if you had simply clicked on slooowhand's icon and then found his posts. It's kind of a "pick the pepper out of the fly *******" exercise.

Back