True Tales about Wives and Lovers

© copyright protected
I was really surprised to see Ron (we hadn't seen each other much since we had arrived at our new assignments), we exchanged a big "man-hug" and I invited him in and offered him a beer.

Me- man, it's good to see you - what brings you to my neck of the woods?

Ron - I'm scouting a new job, man; the DRC is closing our station and some of us have to move somewhere else in the DRC.

Me - wow! That's a surprise, I thought the "inner-city"station was a bid deal - why are they closing it?

Ron - well, they aren't completely doing away with it, they're actually down-sizing it. They are consolidating all of the services into an all-service station which will be located at the DRC. There will only be 2 recruiters from each service at the new office, so the highest two producers are staying and the other three of us have to find a new home.

Me - I'm surprised they are letting you look, rather than just telling you where to report.

Ron - Well, they aren't exactly. I just have a connection in the personnel office. She gave me the heads up and a list of assignments that I could possibly go to. One of them is your office and she gave me till Monday to check into it and let her know where I want to land - so here I am - checking it out.

Me - That would be cool - the dynamic duo, back together again (laughter). But I don't get it, we don't have any vacancies - we're full-up.

Ron - Again, I have inside information. Your station commander is getting promoted next month and is being moved to the DRC processing section. Sergeant Williams (another recruiter in my station) is being moved up to station commander and there will be an open slot in your station, starting next month.

Me - Damn! That's all news to me.

Ron - It's all who you know man (laughter). So tell me about your station and if the rest of the guys are as big an asshole as you?

We talked for about an hour and Ron decided to try to join me at my station. He liked what I had to say about our guys and the office and our area and was looking forward to getting out of the inner-city and into suburbia. We also agreed that it was probably smart not to play up our previous relationship too much, it was ok to admit that we knew each other from previous assignments (happens in the Army every day), but some of our previous adventures needed to be kept "off the record".

There was a knock at the door. What now? This place was like Grand Central Station. I got up and crossed to the front door. I swung the door open and there stood Kit. For a minute I just stood there with my mouth hanging open and then I remembered that right before she left, Sharon had said that Kit might come by to borrow our pressure cooker and to let her have it.

I said, "Hi Kit, I'm sorry, I forgot for a moment that you might come by - come on in".

The reason my mouth was hanging open was what Kit was wearing. I'm used to seeing her in sweats or a track suit or blue jeans if she was dressed up. Today she wore red hot pants and a tight white t-shirt - she was HOT!

As she slid past me I watched the delicious movement of her ass and could almost hear the recently-released hit single by James Brown - "Hot Pants" playing in my head. I had never seen Kit looking so good.

Kit said "Hi" to Ron as he stood up when she entered the room and I introduced her to my long-time Buddy and offered her a beer.

Kit - I wish I could, but the boys are by themselves so I can't be gone for too long.

Me - Where's Bob?

Kit - He just picked up a new route. It includes weekend runs. She looked at Ron and added, "Bob is my husband and drives truck for a living".

Me - Ouch, well that sucks.

Kit - It's temporary and it's not every week, just every other weekend, so it's not that bad. This all leads up to rotating to a local route that is weekday only, it's just part of paying his dues.

Ron - Does your husband get paid extra for making weekend runs?

Kit - Oh yeah, that's the good part, time and a half for Saturday and double time on Sunday.

Me - let's find the pressure cooker,

Kit - I can get it, I know where it is

Me - Go for it.

Kit left the room and Ron and I sat back down.

Ron looked at me with a big grin and whispered, "you hittin that man"?

Me - unfortunately, no

We were interrupted by Kit walking back in carrying the cooker, she stopped in front of us and said, "Tell Sharon thanks and I will bring it back Monday".

We were still sitting and Ron was staring straight ahead with that silly grin. I followed his gaze and saw that he was staring at Kits "camel-toe", which was clearly defined through her hot pants (I don't think she was wearing underwear).

She suddenly looked nervous and a little embarrassed and said, "I'll let myself out, nice to meet you Ron - see you guys later".

She turned and headed for the door as we watched her fantastic ass disappear out the door (and like I said before she did have a GREAT ass that I had never seen on display like this) we looked at each other and grinned.

Ron let out a low whistle - man you might not be hittin that but she definitely has something on her mind.

Me - I swear, I haven't laid a hand on her, not that I wouldn't if I had a chance AND I have never seen her dressed like that before.

Ron - and she thought you were here by yourself, I'm telling you , man, she is putting it out there. She was dressed to ******* and knew it, those hot pants looked painted on and definitely put her stuff on display.

Me - Your just a hound man (I tried to sound convincing, but I really wasn't convinced myself).

Ron - We'll see man, we'll see.

We talked for a few more minutes and then Ron said he had to go. I asked Ron to stay for supper but he had a hot-date in the city and needed to take off. We parted ways with big smiles and hearty see ya soon man - it was gonna be great to have Ron covering my back again!

After Ron had left I set about getting my recorders out and resetting them and getting ready for the next weeks recording. As I prepared to rewind the downstairs cassette, I accidentally punched the play button and to my surprise I heard the sound of Sharon's voice shouting Fuck Me. After listening for a few minutes I figured out that what I was hearing was her getting fucked up in the bedroom. I thought that the tape had ended when she and Mitch went upstairs but when she hit "peak-moments" she was loud enough to start the voice-activated tape downstairs.

As I listened, eventually, I heard them come downstairs and say their goodbyes by the front door and do a little more making out before the door finally opened and then closed behind Mitch.

Shortly afterwards I heard Sharon talking to Kit on the phone, saying, Bring the ******* back and I'll order us some pizza.

Soon, the sound of Kit and the ******* arriving and a pizza party ensued. Afterwards, the ******* asked if they could go play in the girls room. Sharon told them, "sure" and I could hear them banging their way upstairs.

Kit - you look like your "alone-time" was good for you (laughter)

Sharon - always is, (more laughter) thanks for your help - couldn't have done it without you. (more laughter).

Kit - How much longer before he goes back to Philly?

Sharon - He's not sure, the new office is running well and when the main office in Philly is satisfied that everything is on track, it's back to Philly for my fuck-buddy (sigh)

Kit - That's gonna be tough . . . What will you do then?

Sharon - Make Gary pick up the slack . . .

(big laughter)

Sharon - In the meantime, we'll make the most of what opportunity we have . . . by the way, Mitch wants to meet you before he leaves, how do you feel about that?

Kit - (she kind of stuttered as she said, "I'm not sure, what does "meet" mean?

Sharon - I think he just wants to put a face to a name, maybe thank you for helping, I hadn't really thought about it that much, he just said something today about meeting you.

Kit - Sure, why not, are you . . . and the tape ended - Damn!
© copyright protected

Last edited:
© copyright protected.

I finished setting my recorders up and stashing them away and as I was getting ready to head to the yard to do some mowing, Sharon and the girls came in. They were carrying too many packages ($$$$$) for my taste and they were in high spirits. The girls headed upstairs with promises of a fashion-show, coming soon and Sharon dumped her packages on the couch.

Sharon - how was your morning?

Me - busy! Kit came by for the cooker and you'll never guess who stopped by . . .

Sharon - not a clue.

Me - Ron!

I told her about his visit and his upcoming transfer. She was excited about the news and was disappointed that he had not been able to stay, she would have liked to see him. I told her there would be plenty of time for socializing when he got settled in. I began hauling in the groceries and Sharon went up to help the girls organize their fashion show and the rest of the weekend was history.

The next week found Ron moving to our station and getting settled in. The rest of the crew was filled in on all of the changes and Ron was well received. It turned out that as part of the reallignment, I was being moved into the area that had been covered by the, now, station commander and Ron was being assigned to the area I had been working. I had put quite a bit of work into setting up my area and was not going to like moving but I was glad to see Ron get it and, to be honest, the area I was moving to was, actually, a better area.

We spent the week getting everything squared away and becoming familiar with our new areas and responsibilities. I had invited Ron to supper on Thursday night and he had accepted. Since he was the "new-guy", he had picked up the Friday night job of hauling the applicants to the class. We would do it together the first Friday and after that, I was off the hook (that was gonna fuck-up Sharon's Fridays and I had mixed feelings about it).

Ron was still living in his city apartment and so Thursday he just came home with me after work (no sense driving into the city and back). He bought a change of clothes and changed into civies at my house.

Kit had agreed to watch the girls so we could visit, ******* some adult beverages and get reacquainted without small-people supervision. We were already there, sitting in the living room drinking a beer when Kit arrived to get the girls and this time she looked more like the Kit I knew as she was wearing a track suit (in the early 70s we did not wear track suits to run, we wore them because they were comfortable and we were lazy - LOL). She was wearing makeup and had, obviously, fixed her hair, and I did notice her ass did look mighty fine, as did the camel-toe because the track suit bottoms were a GOOD fit. Although a casual outfit, this effect was not a casual presentation - she looked good, and she knew she looked good. Kit was stepping up her game.

Kit did not stay long, she put in a good appearance, took the girls and left in a few minutes.

Soon, the three of us were sitting at the table with a huge platter of Sharons famous spaghetti and meatballs, a platter of garlic bread and a big bowl of fresh salad. Sharon added a large bottle of Chianti to wash it down and it was like we were in Italy.

Ron - Prosit! (German for toast) To good friends!

Me - and old lovers!

Sharon - may they never meet!

and we laughed, I mean really laughed - you had to be there.

Ron- seriously, thanks for having me - it's great to see you all again.

Me - and you, buddy, it seems like years since we were together in Indiana.

Sharon - but I like this better, with the family together and now we can add friends back in. Ron - You did a good job taking care of my man, I appreciate it.

Ron and I shot each other a "knowing-look" and grinned.

Ron - you're welcome Ma'am, my pleasure.

I, quickly, changed the subject.

Me - We'll have to make up for lost time, but first we have to find Ron an apartment.

Sharon - where are you living now?

Ron - I'm still at my old apartment in the city.

Sharon - wow, that's a lot of traffic to fight every day. What's the problem finding a place here?

Ron - Cost Baby, Suburbia is expensive!

Sharon - You're telling me, that's why I work!

Me - add that to the cheapness of some people and you have a problem. (laughter)

We talked about old times and how the new set up at the recruiting station was going and about our area and where Ron might look for a new place. Sharon said that she would check with the people she worked with to see if any of them had any ideas.

After we finished eating, we moved to the living room and as we did, Ron excused himself to visit the bathroom and Sharon and I sat on the couch. Sharon leaned towards me and said, "why not have Ron move in here while he's looking?

Me - Are you sure? Won't it be more work for you?

Sharon - not really. He could stay in the Sun room and put his extra stuff in the attic for now. I don't think it would take him that long to find a place if he was spending all of that driving time actually apartment searching. After all, he is supposed to be one of your best friends, why not act like it?

Me - if you're sure, it's fine with me.

When Ron returned, I popped the question. At first he was reluctant but eventually had to admit, it would probably speed the process and agreed to occupy our sun room on a temporary basis. It was agreed that he would move in on Sunday.

Ron - Well, it's getting late and tomorrow will be a long day so I had better start the long drive, plus I gotta start packing, he said with a big smile.

© copyright protected.

Last edited:
When Sloowhand posted his first chapters of "True stories about wives and lovers" I replied that I had read the story before. Sloowhand insisted that he was writing the story right then, so I removed my post.
Now, - I'm quite sure that I couldn't be that wrong, because the subject with an army guy in Germany, setting up microphones connected to a tape recorder stayed in my mind, since I've always been interested in sound recording (for film & music). I did not find the story in my collection so I suppose it was not finished years and years ago when I first read it.
This time around the story is longer, but still not finished? Since the writer was stationed in Germany in the late 60'ies he would be around 70 years now, and hopefully have time to complete the story? Last post was 15th of February. Please?

© copyright protected.

I'm Baaaccckkk . . .

I know it's been a long time but I had to put my recreational writing on hold while I wrestled a personal demon. The good news is the demon is back in the box and I’m able to devote some time to something pleasurable for a change. The bad news is I was on a pretty good roll when I had to take a break, I hope I can get the energy rolling again!

Thanks for your patience and enjoy . . .

The next day I set up my recording operation with one in the dining room and one over the Master bedroom. Tonight, Ron and I would be running the applicants to the training together and it would be my last time to do it, after this trip, it would be Ron's job until a new person came on board.

The applicant run went without a hitch and afterwards Ron and I grabbed a beer before we parted ways. As we sat and sipped our beer we made plans for his arrival Sunday.

Ron - You sure this won't be a big inconvenience man?

Me - Not at all. Sharon and I will set up the Sun Room for you tomorrow. You can stash any extra gear you have in the attic till you find a place. You gonna need help moving your stuff?

Ron - Nope, one of the benefits of being a rolling stone, I can put everything I own in a car (laughter).

Me - The Sunroom is just off of the utility room and is an added-on room so it's pretty private, the closest bathroom is the one off of the utility room and it hardly ever gets used so you can set your stuff up there. We'll make it off-limits while you're with us so you'll have your own bathroom with sink and shower. It's not in your room but it's close by.

Ron - That's great man, more than I could ask for.

We finished our beers shook hands and headed home.

When I got home, it was almost Midnight and everyone was in bed,, asleep. I got a beer from the fridge and retrieved the downstairs recorder, plugged in my headphones and pressed play.

As usual, just street noises and then the sound of Sharon coming in with the ******* (her week to pick them up). The usual snack occurred and Kit arrived but did not take the ******* and leave (obviously, there had been a change). After awhile the ******* asked to go outside and play on the swing-set in the back yard and Kit and Sharon took a glass of wine to the couch and talked.

Kit - so . . . what happened to your "Alone time"?

Sharon - he got called back to Philly because of some problem there, he'll be gone for a week or two, then he's supposed to come back here to finalize this location.

Kit - To bad - I know how you look forward to that alone time (laughter)

There was a long pause where the voice activated recording kicked on and off and as I listened carefully I realized that they were making out and an occasional shift on the couch or kissing noise was activating the recorder.

The slamming of the back screen door caused a flurry of noise as they quickly moved apart. A moment later our oldest ******* asked if they could go to her room to play board games.

Sharon - OK - you round everyone up and take them to your room. Kit and I want to talk about "grown-up" stuff so we'll be in My bedroom talking, you all be quiet and don't bother us - OK?

My ******* likes being in charge so she took immediate control and did as she was asked.

The sound of everyone stomping up the stairs was followed by the sound of Sharon's voice saying, "we'll tell you when were done talking" followed by the sound of the bedroom door closing.

This should be when the upstairs recorder would spring into action, unfortunately I didn't know when I would get to listen to it (but I couldn't wait).

I sat and listened to the downstairs recorder (learned my lesson about looking for more recording). The recorder kicked back on occasionally from street sounds and eventually Sharon and Kit came back down stairs.

Sharon - want some wine?

Kit - yes, please . . .

© copyright protected

© copyright protected.

There was a few more minutes of Sharon and Kit talking (unfortunately, they were talking so low that I couldn't understand much of what was said and the recorder was cutting off and not recording everything). They were obviously huddled up on the couch basking in the afterglow of love making while sipping wine and occasionally still making out.

Eventually, the ******* showed up and put an end to any further intimate moments they might have and the tape ended
shortly after that. I rewound and reset the recorder just in case I might capture something else of interest over the weekend.

Saturday found Sharon and I preparing the sun room for the arrival of Ron. We decided to do it up right and we made a trip to the consignment shop and picked up some good buys on used furniture. The main item being a real bed. We were lucky to find a Full size bed at a very reasonable price and hauled it home.

Now is probably a good time to explain the layout of our house as it will help you understand how things worked as I share the events of the next few weeks. We actually lived in half of a huge older home. These had been stately homes on old residential streets that investors bought up and divided into family units. They were large enough that they could be split into apartments or two substantial family units like ours. We had one side and two retired school teachers lived in the other side.

The entrance was on the street side using a large covered porch to reach the front door. As you entered there was a small entry foyer, straight ahead was the staircase leading to the other two floors and around the corner to the right was the living room. Further along the same side as the living room, was the dining room and just past that the kitchen. From the kitchen you moved back toward the center of the house into the utility room which had a pantry and a half bath (toilet sink and shower) off of it. In the original house that was the end of the first floor layout but several years before the landl lord had added a sun room to the back of our unit, two of the three original windows on the back wall now opened into the sun room. Only one of the kitchen windows still opened to the outside, the other opened into the sunroom as did a window from the pantry, Sharon had added curtains to the two windows over the sun room to give Ron more privacy. It was the sun room and the bath off of the utility room that was to become Ron's "apartment". The second floor had a master bedroom/bath at the top of the stairs and down a hall was 2 more bed rooms, a bath and a staircase leading to the attic (an unfinished third floor). There was a door in the sun room and one from the kitchen leading outside and parking along side the house and a fenced back yard.

Normally, the ******* used the door from the sun room to get to their swing set and the back yard but since Ron's room would now be private, they would have to use the door from the kitchen and a side gate to get to the back yard, it was a little inconvenient but would give Ron some privacy as he came and went about his business. END OF TOUR!

The daybed/lounger that was already in what we would now call "Ron's room" served it's purpose but was not really a comfortable sleeping platform for long-term use; because it was an older piece of furniture, it was also heavy as hell and didn't break down into pieces. Fortunately, it was the weekend that Bob was not on the road and he was available to help me move it into the attic for temporary storage. Meanwhile Kit and Sharon enthusiastically went about cleaning, furnishing and decorating Ron's room.

As we wrestled the lounger up the stairs, Bob and I discussed the new lodger soon to be in our house. Bob normally was a real quiet guy and didn't say much but I guess he was either curious or in a talkative mood.

Bob - (grunting and straining to get the damned thing up the stairs) boy this guy better be a good-friend for you all to go to all of this trouble.

Me - He is, we go way back. we've been through some stuff together - it's an Army thing, I guess.

Bob - Yeah, I guess. I never served, Kit and I married so young and Kit got pregnant so young (which is, actually, the reason we got married) I wasn't eligible for the draft and I sure wasn't going to volunteer to go to Nam.

There was a pause while we struggled around a corner.

Bob - Sometimes I kind of regret not serving it seems like you develop some really strong bonds with the people you serve with and that's something that I don't have a lot of in my life.

Me - If it makes you feel any better, you meet some real assholes too so it evens out.
laughter . . .

Bob - It's still a big move to have a non-family member live with you. I don't think I could do it - it's too big an invasion of privacy.

Me - It's temporary, I don't think Ron will be here that long. It's no big deal.

I was talking a good game BUT way down deep there were some concerns gnawing at me. Ron and I did have a history of fucking each other's girl friends and I would be telling a lie if I didn't say that the thought had crossed my mind that I was allowing the fox to move in with the chickens.

That coupled with the eagerness of Sharon to allow this intrusion also gave me a little pause for concern.

And Sharon did really seemed to be into it. She was decorating and preparing like nobody's business (hopefully, it was just excitement about having a project to mess with).

And I guess what worried me most was my knowledge about how Ron's conquests always seem to fall in love with him. It was a little threatening.

But I pushed all that stuff to the back of my mind and applied my self to the task at hand.

We finally got the stuff the girls wanted put in the attic and went looking for a cold beer. The girls volunteered to go for Chinese carry-out and Bob and I stayed to watch the ******* and cool off with some brews.

We sat in the living room and Bob continued his talkative streak. Although Kit and Sharon were big-time buddies, Bob and I hadn't spent much time in each others company. In the past he never talked much or shared much with me.

He talked about how glad he was that Kit and Sharon were so tight (I don't think he actually suspected how tight they had really become). He was mostly glad because he spent so much time on the road and worried that Kit might need help and was happy we were such good friends and there for her if there was a problem.

And then we somehow got into a discussion about how his driving schedule was causing a strain on their marriage and he was getting a lot of grief from Kit about the lack of time they were spending together and when they were together it was with the *******, there was a lack of romance - etc etc etc (you get the picture). I was glad the girls showed up with the food and I was able to escape the conversation.

After Kit and Bob had left and the girls were in bed, Sharon continued to tweak the new living arrangements. On one of the trips to carry extra stuff to the attic, I managed to grab my head phones from my briefcase and take them into the attic where I retrieved the recorder from over the Master bedroom and give it a listen.

Again, the girls low voices made the recorder come and go and there was that slight echo but the results were outstanding, none the less. Along with the moans, sighs and my active imagination I was able to put together an excellent mental image of the seduction of Kit.

It started with wet kissing and the sound of them climbing onto the bed. There was several minutes of clothing removal and kissing/sucking noises as they explored each others body, occasional breathless whispers bookmarked where they were in their lovemaking:

Sharon - My God you keep a beautiful body hidden girl, you should be flaunting it not hiding it . . .

kissing sucking moaning

Kit - moaning and quickly racing towards an orgasm, then, yes - oh my God yes, yes Ahhhh as she reached a fever pitch and the sounds of thrashing against the bed increased as she climaxed. Things slowed to an "after-glow"
pace and the sounds of kissing, stroking and murmuring increased.

Kit - I don't think I've ever been so wet . . . or came so hard . . .

Sharon - That's what I call a liquid 9 inch erection . . .

muffled laughter . . . followed by more kissing which began to rise in intensity and the sound of Sharon's familiar voice giving Kit instructions on how to please her. Sharon was never reluctant about telling her lovers what she wanted and it appeared that Kit was somewhat inexperienced. Just as it had with Kit, it rose to a fever pitch and Sharon came (louder and longer that Kit had).

The following "pillow talk" revealed that Kit had a great time and it had been awhile since she had experienced some relief. She confirmed that satisfaction at Bob's hands had been seriously lacking and this was just what she needed and that Sharon had made her a very happy girl. She also admitted to a lack of experience and told Sharon that she was a willing pupil (more laughter)

It wasn't long till our oldest ******* was knocking at the door with a problem that only Mom could solve and the sound of the girls scrambling out of the bed and getting dressed was the last thing on the tape before the sounds of Sharon and I going to bed that night.

I was going to have to get some more blank tapes so I could keep more of these tapes (I still have that one)!

Next Day - Ron arrives . . .

During this time did the topic of swinging ever come back up? It seams that Sharon had gotten comfortable with your private play and you had become intrigued being a secret voyeur.

Swinging came up on occasion but we were not active swingers at this time. I did then and have always enjoy voyeurism. I think most people have some voyeuristic tendencies (if they would admit it); it's what makes the movies a lucrative business and reality tv so popular - people enjoy watching what people will do next. Thanks for the questions.

©copyright protected.

Ron showed up driving one of the GSA van's loaded to the top with his worldly goods at about 10am, following close behind was Brenda from the DRC office driving Ron's car ( Brenda worked at the personnel office and I suspect she was the source of all of his inside information). She was a fairly good-looking blonde lady (married) a few years older than Ron and a civilian worker; I suspect Ron had his own way of paying her for all of her help.

I had just finished yard work and I pitched in to help unload the van. A few minutes later Sharon joined in and with the four of us carrying the goods it only took a little over an hour to empty the van and stack all of Ron's stuff around the Sun room and in the attic.

While we were making trips back and forth, I noticed Bob standing in his backyard staring towards our house. It dawned on me that this probably was his first look at our new boarder - he looked a little surprised, I'm sure he would be bugging me before long, looking for details. Kit came out with the ******* and they loaded up and rolled away.

Shortly after, we finished the unload and Ron gave Brenda a hug and the keys to the van and she drove away.

The three of us stood in Ron's room surveying the mess.

Sharon - looks like you had more stuff than you realized.

Ron - yeah I guess so, when I lived in a barracks rooms I never had the opportunity to amass so much crap; this civilian-style living can cause excessive accumulation of junk.

laughter

Me - well what can we do to help?

Ron - nothing man, you all have done enough. I'll just start getting organized. If I have any questions, I'll holler.

The next few days were uneventful. Ron got settled in and we all began to adapt to the new arrangements. As suspected, it didn't take long for Bob to come around snooping for details and even less for Kit to show up and drag him back home, on the way out Bob said, "I'll check around to see if anyone I know has any rental ideas". I got the impression he wanted to help Ron keeping moving - LOL.

There was very little adjustment needed since Ron had a distinctively different life-style than us. Our mornings were dedicated to getting the ******* and ourselves organized and off to the days activities, Ron's consisted of rising late, having a cup of coffee and going off on his morning jog (I guess Ron figured if he got called back to "real" military duty, he wanted to be ready. I had given up on the daily PT (physical training) almost immediately). My goal was to get my work done during the day, as much as possible, so I could be with my family at home in the evening. Ron did a long leisurely recovery after his PT, eased into the day and showed up at the station around 10ish (I would have been at my desk or at an appt around 8:30). I wanted to be done and home by 5or6pm, Ron usually came in around 8 or 9pm.

The recruiting mentality was that if you were making quota (yes - we definitely had quotas) you could work whenever you wanted to, if you weren't making quota, you couldn't work enough hours. This attitude allowed for such vast differences in schedules. Mine was the "family-man" schedule and Ron's was the "bachelor" schedule and they both worked.

Ron generally ate his meals out and did not interfere with our family schedule. Sharon always asked him if he was joining us for Supper and he occasionally would (probably just to be nice) but most of the time, would not.

Occasionally, he would not come home until very early in the morning and having his private entrance at the back helped insure that he did not disturb the family. And Ron was very careful to not get in our way - he was the perfect guest.

I'm providing what may seem like a lot of unnecessary info, but it will help you, in coming, chapters to understand how things happen as they occur.

© copyright protected.

This was a time in history that porn was actually getting main-stream recognition. Some movies were actually being reviewed by critics and discussed on the tonight show and in publications that you would not expect. Movies like "Deep Throat" and "Behind The Green Door" were discussed around the water cooler and over the public airwaves on a regular basis.

At the same time it became socially-acceptable for couples to attend "Art Theaters" to watch XXX movies (the VHS home theater craze that would eventually crush the porn theater business had not yet kicked in). Pittsburgh had a "red-light" district on Liberty and Sharon and I had attended Art Theaters on a couple of date nights to watch the latest XXX offerings. This led to an interesting discussion one evening when Kit was visiting. Bob was working and we three were sitting around the table drinking beer and BSing.

Sharon was looking at a trade publication and remarked:

Hey, Behind the Green Door is playing this weekend on Liberty, we should go.

Kit - ain't that the red-light district?

Sharon - yep.

Kit - ain't you afraid to go there?

Sharon - Nah, lots of couples attend those screenings

Me - You need to pay attention to your surroundings but if you are careful and go to one of the better theaters, it's pretty safe.

Kit - Is the Green Door supposed to be a good movie?

Me - It's getting good reviews - real good by some, sure - why not? we're overdue a night out.

Sharon - maybe you and Bob would like to go, too, Kit.

Kit - I don't know, Bob brought home some 8mm porn reels he got from a friend at work and we watched them. It was cool but I'm not sure he will go for going to one with other people. I'll feel him out and let you know.

Sharon - Yeah feel him up, that should do it . . .

laughter . . .

And that's where we left it (for now).

writer's note - if you are not familiar with Behind the Green Door, research it - it was epic!

© Copyright protected.

Sharon was home for the next few days as the company she worked for closed for annual vacations (Sharon was no longer the "new-kid" and got to vacation also); the ******* were in school/day care and Sharon had the house to herself.

Kit dropped over the next morning to tell Sharon that although he was somewhat reluctant, Bob had agreed to go along with us to see Green Door and the girls began to make plans.

At last my recorders earned their keep!

dining room recorder -

Kit - I'm so excited, Bob and I haven't done anything adventuresome in ages! I'm really looking forward to it - what shall we wear?

Sharon - This will be fun - let's go check out my closet . . .

bedroom recorder -

The girls dug around in Sharon's closet, trying on outfits and discussing how hot Sharon looked in each. As they tried each new outfit it sounded as though Sharon got bolder and bolder and the girls got hotter and hotter. They seemed to finally settle on an outfit

Kit - Wow, that's sexy, it really shows off your girls and long legs but I don't know if I could be that bold in public

Sharon - Don't be silly, it's all about looking sexy and letting loose a little, people are just gonna look - they aren't gonna ******* you, for them looking is half the fun!

Kit - I don't know, I can hardly keep my hands off of you myself . . .

Sharon - (so soft I could barely make out what she was saying) who said you have to?

There was a pause and then the sound of wet-kissing and soft moans

Soon there was the rustle of clothing being removed and the bed springs as they lay on the bed

Kit - (in a breathless whisper) I love your breasts, (kissing/sucking sounds)

Sharon - and you have an ass to die for (spanking sound followed by giggles dissolving into moans and whispers).

The kissing/spanking/moaning went on for several minutes and then I heard the sound of the drawer opening on the bedside table followed by the hum of one of Sharon's toys as it came to life.

Kit - oh My God, Oh My God that's wonderful

The next few minutes were filled with Kit getting progressively louder until she came to an obvious and complete orgasm.

Then quiet kissing and I assume caressing as they basked in the afterglow of a successful girl/girl experience.

Sharon - Let's go to your house and find you an outfit, girlfriend

Kit - OK - and maybe since you showed me yours, I'll show you mine

giggles - and the sounds of getting off the bed and dressing

downstairs recorder -

The sounds of them leaving - silence

Last edited:
©copyright protected

Thursday evening I had a late appointment and didn't get home until later than normal, I came in through the side and found Sharon and Kit sitting at the dining room table talking; they both held wine glasses and there was a mostly empty bottle of Chardonnay on the table.

I put my briefcase on the table and bent to give Sharon a kiss.

Kit - with a little slur to her voice (she appeared to have drank the Lion.s share of the wine), "get a room you two"

Sharon - you're just jealous

I stayed, wisely, quiet

Kit - you're right (as she poured the rest of the wine in her glass.

Me - what's the occasion?

Kit - we're celebrating my asshole husband backing out of the theater trip on Saturday night.

Sharon handed me a freshly opened beer and said, "to be fair - he has to work"

Kit - Just because someone else can't fill their responsibility doesn't mean he has to do it - I'll bet he volunteered - asshole

I had sat down at the table and I remained, wisely, quiet.

Kit was wearing a loose-fitting tank top and baggy short-shorts and looked slightly disheveled (and very sexy) in her near drunken state.

she leaned towards me (she was obviously bra-less and I could see most of her breasts and just the edge of her nipples), she said, "you wouldn't desert your wife would you Gary"?

Kit had adopted this new "free" look in her everyday dress (I think due to a lot of encouragement from Sharon - I liked it!

I smiled and, wisely, said nothing.

Sharon said, "he wouldn't but he's my sex-slave"

Everybody laughed

Sharon - If you want to go - you should just go -

Kit - you mean "just go for it"? They laughed - (she leaned back in her chair and let her legs drift apart and I could, as they say, "see all the way to paradise"). Kit appeared to also be sans pantys too.

Kit looked me right in the eyes and slurred, "You think you could handle two women, Gary"?

It became very quiet in the room. And then BAM! The ******* all noisily charged in from the backyard and the moment was shattered.

Kit - I guess it's time for me to feed my rug rats, (as she stood - "kinda" - she was pretty wobbly).

Sharon - c'mon, I'll walk you home (and out the side door they went)

I was left sitting there, kinda stunned but as "hard as a rock" and unable to rise to the occasion.

I watched as that fine-ass and Sharon went out the door . . .

©copyright protected

The next couple of days Kit was a fixture in our house, it seemed like every time I walked in she was there. Apparently, She and Bob were fighting, or she, at least, was raising some hell and coming to our house to cool off. I felt a little sorry for Bob (a fella has got to work) BUT I did not get involved. Besides, this seemed to run deeper than just one visit to a XXX movie.

Saturday morning Kit came bopping in while we were having breakfast and said that she was going to be going with us and that Bob was driving and could not go, but he had finally relented and said that she could go without him. She and Sharon set about making arrangements and the final plan was that our ******* would stay over at Kits and they had arranged for an all-night baby sitter since we planned on making it a late evening. We were going to a late screening and then bar-hopping and maybe finish at an all-night diner. By pooling the ******* at one house and using one babysitter, they could split the fee and we all saved money.

That evening we were sitting around our house having some drinks before we headed for the theater. The ******* were at Kits and the girls were dressed to *******. Sharon was wearing a white eyelet dress that was floor length but buttoned down the front from neck to hem. It also unbuttoned and she had a bunch of the buttons unbuttoned at both the top and bottom. When she was standing still it looked pretty tame but when she took a step or sat down, her long legs were exposed almost to heaven. When she leaned forward to retrieve her ******* from the coffee table a lot of cleavage and breast were exposed. She wore white flat shoes and presented a very wholesome but very sexy look for all to enjoy.

Kit was almost the opposite, she wore red leather hot pants, and a matching red leather halter-top that featured crossing straps that covered very little of her exposed body below the bra area and above the top of her hot pants. She was standing on some red platform shoes (making up the height difference, I guess) and the best word to describe her was - HOT! She looked good from head to toe but that ASS was made for hot pants! Not to mention the ever-present camel toe (I don't think she had underwear on and I KNOW that Sharon didn't)

They were dressed as polar opposites but somehow looked really good together and like they belonged.

I know you don't care but my bell-bottom slacks, wide lapel shirt and platform shoes were stunning!

We were finishing our second round of drinks when Ron walked from his room into the kitchen to retrieve a beer from the fridge. We were unaware that he had come in.

Me - What's shakin man, I thought you had a date, we didn't expect to see you.

Ron - I did, she cancelled because her kid is sick - DAMN, you girls look good!

Sharon and Kit both said, "thanks Ron" almost at the same time.

Ron - looks like you all are stepping out - where's Bob, Kit?

Kit - he had to work, so it's just the three of us.

Ron - where are you all going?

Me - Liberty

Sharon - we're going to see Behind the Green Door.

Kit - If you don't have plans, why don't you go with us? You could be my date.

Sharon and I shot each other a look and I thought, "well, this is interesting"

Sharon - yeah, why not? It will round out our little group.

Ron thought for a moment and said, "sure - sounds like fun", give me a few minutes to shower and get ready.

Me - no hurry, we're going to the late screening, you have plenty of time.

Ron took his beer and headed for his room and I made the rest of us another *******.

interesting - very interesting . . .

©copyright protected

When Ron was ready we loaded in my car (guys up front and girls in the back) and headed to the red light district. Traffic was light and we arrived well before our movie was to start so we wandered around looking in shops. As we went Ron and Kit spent more time looking at the same things and talking more and more with each other - they appeared to be "pairing-up". I had decided from the outset to keep an eye on what they did on their "date" and what they appeared to be up to (basic voyeur mentality) so without being obvious, I made mental notes as we went along.

Although I had seen Ron in action on other occasions, this was kind of a unique situation and I was curious how he would handle it. I know he was interested in Kit and that he thought she was hot, as she did him - like I said interesting, very interesting.

The most interesting thing, at first, was how much attention they were getting (this was still the early 70s). They, too, noticed the gawkers and at one point Kit said, let's give them something to look at and she reach over and took Ron's hand and they continued to window-shop. That did cause an increase in interest in them but, to their credit, they laughed it off.

When we took our seats in the theater, we put the girls between us so they could talk and to keep the pervs from getting too close. We didn't have much to worry about as no one bothered us, although, once more, there was some staring. The theater was fairly full and there was several other couples there too. We were the only "interracial group" though and we seem to be the center of everyone's attention.

When the movie started, we were no longer the most interesting thing to watch and we were all soon caught up in the "Green Door experience". Again, I'm not going to recap the movie but it really was the first of its kind and that uniqueness is proven by the fact that it is still not readily available on the internet's many "free" porn sites. You can still buy it and it still is expensive.

The air was thick with eroticism and when Johnnie Keyes penetrated Marilyn Chambers it seemed as though the entire theater was "heavy-breathing" at the same time - although I was sitting furthermost away from Kit, I thought I heard her moan; I glanced down her way and saw that Ron's hand was on her upper thigh in the vicinity of the leg of her hot pants (which means it was also in close proximity to her crotch). she had her arm through his and rested her hand on his forearm and she was NOT moving his arm away.

I must have looked too long because Sharon elbowed me in the ribs and whispered "mind your own business" in my ear as she dropped her hand into my lap and began a gentle stroking of my semi-erect cock.

Sharon had smuggled a flask full of cherry-vodka in and we all were taking an occasional sip as we watched the movie (I found it fairly distasteful - but everyone else seemed to love it - especially the girls), what it did do, was allow the girls to keep their earlier buzz alive.

When the movie ended, we all sat there watching the theater empty.

Sharon - Wow!

Kit - Yeah, Wow!

Ron - my new favorite movie

Me - I'm sorry, I fell asleep, was it good?

They all booed me and Sharon gave me a hug, calling me, "Asshole".

We all laughed.

Me - so what now - food, bar-hop or call it a night?

Ron - I'm hungry

Kit - Food first

Sharon - Food it is!

We all stood and as we left the theater I noticed that Kit had now tucked her self under Ron's arm and had her arm around his waist. His hand hung over her shoulder and appeared to be lightly grazing her ample cleavage.

When we got to the car, Sharon got in the front seat with me and Kit and Ron got in the back.
Ron still had his arm around Kits shoulder and she was nestled in tight and looked very comfortable.

We road in silence to the diner and soon found ourselves seated in a booth and eating a very early breakfast (fortunately, they served breakfast 24hrs and it was common to eat it at midnight).

We sat in the booth side by side with our dates and the tall backs of the booth gave us some privacy. It cut the stares although there were some "double-takes" when another customer walked by.

Between bites, we talked about the kind of things that people talk about when they are just getting to know one another - personal history, music, food - you know - that stuff. We decided after we ate to hit at least one bar before calling it a night. I knew a bar close to home that had a live band and generous drinks, a good "couples-bar", and that is where we headed.

By now, we were firmly established as two-couples and were each hanging tight with our dates. Kit and Ron were soon on the dimly lit dance floor rocking and rolling; I waited just a tad too long to ask Sharon to dance and a tall guy with a smooth line had her out shaking her ass in time with the music (so much for a couples club - there is always a single guy lurking somewhere close by).

Actually, dancing is not really my thing, I would rather watch than participate. Especially if there was something as interesting to watch as Ron at work.

When Ron first took her hand and led her to the floor the music was fast and they began to dance in time with the music. When the music turned to a slow number she turned into him and raised her hand in the old fashion way to dance (You could tell she had been house-bound with a couple of ******* for a while). Ron smoothly took her other arm and placed them around his neck and then slid his hands to her side, resting them in the small of her back just above that glorious booty and pulled her to him.

Ron was so much taller than Kit that he seemed to dwarf her but she soon got the rhythm and nestled into his chest and Ron's hands were now cupping that glorious ass and they looked good together. They moved well together and for the most part, the crowd here didn't pay them much attention other than an occasional second look.

Then it hit me - I had just witnessed Ron's smooth-ass technique! He had just taken charge. Up until now he had let her do all the work, he had even appeared to be kind of distant, a little hard to get. Kit had come after him. It was her who was trying to put them together and then just like that he had taken charge and she fell right into step - SMOOTH!

It was then that I felt the weight of a stare and looked around to see Sharon staring daggers at me. She was still with the big guy and he was pretty much mauling her - Oops! I quickly moved to the floor and cut in saying, "my wife -my turn" and we danced away.

"If you don't quit staring at them, I'm gonna kick your ass", Sharon quipped and I replied, Yes Ma'am and she gave me a sloppy kiss and whispered in my ear, "it is hot though" and we both laughed.

After a couple of hours of dance and ******* (probably too much ******* for all but me - as the "designated driver" I had watched how much I was drinking. A good buzz but not *******), we headed back to our place.

Once home, I could feel free to ******* and I offered everyone a nightcap and fixed the drinks. Sharon turned out the overhead lights leaving only a hall lamp on, which created a nice atmosphere to sit, ******* and talk.

Sharon sat on the love seat and Kit and Ron sat side by side on the couch across from Sharon. I handed out the drinks and sat next to Sharon. Sharon slipped off her sandals and put her feet in my lap (the eyelet dress fell open and exposed her legs to high up on her hips) and I noticed Ron giving her an appreciative look.

Kit, not to be outdone, pulled off her platforms and tucked her feet under her. with her knees towards Ron I'm sure he could see up the legs of her hot pants. Kit had drank her share and it had been my experience that when she did *******, she was a lot less inhibited and a far cry from her usual shy self. Hell, it hadn't been that long ago that she flashed me. The sexual tension in the room was electric.

Ron - thanks for the invite, I had a great time

Me - not a problem man, it was fun - we gotta do it again.

Ron - Seriously, you guys are a lot of fun, I'm glad I went.

Kit - what did you like most? The movie or your date? (she was grinning mischievously)

Ron - They were both great, the movie was the best porno I've ever seen and the date - Hell, it's not even over yet and it's been terrific.

Sharon - so what made the movie the best porno you've ever seen?

Ron actually seemed a little embarrassed, "you know", he said

Sharon - I know what I think, but I want to know what you think Ron (she was fucking with him now)

Ron - The interracial sex

Sharon - Me too - I just love the contrast in their skin

Kit - I couldn't believe the size of his cock

Me - (laughing) neither could she

everyone - nervous laughter

Me - but it's my experience, it goes with the territory

Sharon - my experience too

more nervous laughter followed by an awkward silence

and then it happened - a friend once told me about an experience she had when a cousin tried to put the make on her. She described it as they were having a normal conversation and then the "room went all funny".

Our room "went all funny" . . . (the sexual tension immediately went off the charts and I would have to say I witnessed one of the most erotic events of my life - and that's saying a lot)

Kit leaned towards Ron (she was swaying a little)

Kit - is that true Ron? Do black guys have big cocks?

Ron - (small hesitation) I guess so, for the most part

Kit - how about you Ron? Do you have a Big cock?

That sure got our attention! I whispered to Sharon, "is she ******* or what"? Sharon whispered, "I do believe she is "going for it" and chuckled.

Ron - It's big enough, I've never had any complaints

Kit - I wanna see it (she swayed closer - staring at Ron's crotch which had begun to stir)

Sharon had started to slide her foot up and down on my hardening cock, it was still in my pants but it felt like tiny electrical shocks as her foot slid over it.

Ron paused for a moment and looked at us for approval? He must have taken our silly grins as an ok because he then looked Kit in the eye and said, "help yourself"

Kit slid forward as if in a trance and slowly reached for Ron's zipper and pulled it down, she reached inside and pulled out Ron's half hard cock. Having been Ron's roommate for some time I knew he was a "show-er" and had a large cock even when it was not erect.

Kit was obviously impressed and showed it with a quick intake of breath

Kit - oh my God, you're not hard yet but this is the biggest cock I've ever held in my hand, it feels so heavy and hot, my God, I can't get my hand completely around it. She absentmindedly stroked Ron's cock as she admired it. Ron leaned back and watched Kit thru half-closed eyes.

Meantime Sharon sat up and slid behind me. she reached around me with both hands and fished my cock out and began stroking me to a full erection (she whispered in my ear - "I want to watch").

Kit's ministrations had brought Ron to full mast and she sat back on her heels admiring her work. She looked over at Sharon and me and down at Ron's cock and said, "I never imagined a cock could be so big.

We sat transfixed, staring at the tableau in front of as as Sharon stroked me - I was as hard as a rock

Ron - you're not gonna leave me like this are you

Kit - no Ron, I'm not (she was nearly whispering and breathless, this whole episode was so erotic)

Kit leaned forward and took Ron's cock in her mouth. She stretched her lips wide to accommodate Ron and managed to get the first 3 or 4 inches in her mouth. She bobbed her head a few times and then kissed her way to where his cock came out of his pants and then licked her way back to the head, she licked and sucked his cock-head and then repeated the whole trip several more times.

While she worked on Ron's cock he reached under her and unsnapped her pants, he pushed them over her ass and down her legs, she stepped backwards in front of him and out of her pants, she wore no underwear and she never let go of his cock and never quit sucking. I finally got to see that fabulous ass of Kits and it was fabulous, big, perky and tight would be a good description.

Kit undid Rons belt and pulled his trousers down his legs and off, taking his shoes as she went. She knelt between his legs and licked him from balls to head, covering his cock with kisses and occasionally sucking him as far into her mouth as she could while jacking him with both hands.

Ron stood and Kit stood with him, he picked Kit up like a rag doll, turned and sat her down on the couch, for the first time he kissed her lips and she, hungrily returned his kiss; she looked great from the front too. Her light red bush was neatly trimmed (an era when not many shaved) and her hips were wide and looked soft and inviting. As Ron passionately kissed Kit he unfastened her top and pulled it away from her pert breasts - Kit looked GOOD, she had the body of a 20 year old! Ron kissed and sucked one breast and then the other as kit unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of his shoulders. She moaned loudly as Ron sucked at her breast and ran his hands over her body.

Ron sank to his knees between Kits legs and returned to her lips for more passionate kissing. Rons impressive cock stood straight out and pointed directly at Kits pussy (just inches away) which was dripping moisture, ready for what was to come. Ron grasped Kits ass in his hands and pulled her towards him; Kit had her arms locked around Rons neck and they were mashing their lips together in an open-mouth kiss. The head of Ron's cock touched Kits pussy and she gyrated her hips, moving her pussy over the head of his cock and her legs came around Rons ass. She dug her heels into Rons ass and pulled him towards her and her pussy engulfed his cock as it slowly disappeared into her. She moaned a loud, guttural moan and I came.

Ron was able to penetrate Kit about half way on the first try and continued to slowly withdraw and press forward until he had bottomed out inside of Kit. I was impressed that such a small woman could take such a cock and it was obviously a very tight fit. Ron withdrew about half way and Kits pussy clung to Rons cock as he pulled out and seemed to caress his cock as he re penetrated her wet and willing pussy.

They established a steady rhythm and fucked each other enthusiastically. They would slowly move apart and then back together several times and then Ron would finish one of the in-strokes with a pelvis grinding session of short-fast strokes, as he pulled out Kit would rotate her hips as though she was polishing Ron's cock-head with her pussy and then they would make several slow long long strokes together and then repeat - they fucked as though they had been doing it forever.

Sharon had continued to stroke my cock and I had regained a good erection (between the visual and physical stimulation - how could I not?) Sharon mounted me reverse-cowboy style and we continued to watch our friends and fuck. It all seemed so natural.

Kit and Ron fucked harder and harder until they both arrived to loud and obviously satisfying orgasms and then they fucked some more. Kit was insatiable and Ron was there to serve. Sharon and I had both came and we watched them hungrily use each other for awhile as we stroked each other and softly kissed.

When it became obvious that they were on a marathon session, we slipped away to our own bedroom, as we were drifting off to sleep Sharon mumbled, "we may have created a monster".

As I slipped into sleep I could hear Kit's voice coming from Ron's room, she was caterwauling about how great Ron's cock was - but that's the next chapter - sleep well y'all . . .

Last edited:
©copyright protected

A couple of hours later I was awoke, again, by the steady thump, thump thump of Kit being thoroughly fucked downstairs. The voyeur in me demanded I get up and get closer to the action. I slipped quietly down the stairs and into the kitchen. I could definitely hear the action much better, Kit was chanting, "Fuck me Ron, God-Dam that's so good, just like that, I've never been so full" (she was almost sobbing the words and Ron responded in kind by slamming her harder and faster into the bed.

I slipped to the old window that connected the kitchen to the sunroom and peaked past the curtain. The angle was no good and all I could see was the foot of the bed (which was rocking, by the way).

I moved through the utility room to the pantry and the window located there and found the same results. But then I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye and I saw that there was a good reflection from the dresser across the room. It was a little dim but there they were, in full-view! It was as if I were standing (or sitting) at the foot of the bed!

They were fucking in the missionary position and Ron dwarfed Kit as he worked in and out of her with long - deliberate strokes. Ron had the full "roto-rooter" system going and Kit was delirious with pleasure (the sound was also much better in the pantry) and I could make out every moan, groan and heavy breath they made.

Ron would fuck her slow and with a lot of hip gyration over long sensuous strokes several times and then hammer away at her with fast short strokes for a burst of several strokes. He repeated this pattern for several minutes (got to love his stamina) until Kit was virtually babbling incoherently. He obviously had Kit locked into that famous "Ron-spell" and she was hooked.

He backed off and grabbed her hips, he flipped her over like a rag doll and pulled her back and upward impaling her back on his cock but now in the doggie position. He smacked that glorious ass several times as he hammered into Kit (and the headboard against the wall) with hard and fast strokes; Kit buried her face in the pillow and tore at the sheets with her hands. I could hear her muffled screams as Ron fucke her through a string of orgasms that left her ass red and her legs shaking with involuntary tremors as she fell forward on the bed, dripping cum.

Ron lay on top of Kit as they both gaspedd for breath. Meanwhile, I cleaned up the cum I had sprayed on the floor (fortunately the pantry had a good supply of paper napkins ready for my use).

Ron was kissing the back of Kits neck and murmuring things in her ear that I could not hear, I did hear Kit as she turned her face towards Ron and said, "I didn't know it could be like this, you're fucking amazing Ron" and then they locked in a passionate kiss as I slipped back to my own bed.

As I lay back Sharon murmured, "well that certainly sounded like a great time - yep I whispered and we both chuckled and went back to sleep.

Back