Trial runs

Curious if men think its ok for their partners to have one on ones with potential bulls or other playmates first without them?
When I first got into the lifestyle my husband was always there when I had my play sessions with my bull. He enjoyed watching me and it gave him and me a sense of safety. I have warmed up enough to my bull now that just recently I spent the weekend with him without my husband. It was amazing, intense, and very intimate. I wish I went alone with my bull sooner.

I met the first two guys with my wife, but they played one on one. I was only able to be there once with the second guy. The guy she is seeing now she’s met with solo exclusively. He’s also the only guy, other than me, to have ever taken her bare. She hasn’t felt comfortable enough to stay overnight with him yet, but enjoys her time with him none the less. They’re hoping to meet up again in a couple weekends. If we can arrange it she wants me to come along and watch/join in.

Curious if men think its ok for their partners to have one on ones with potential bulls or other playmates first without them?
Good question. As a Bull I'll ask you this, what would you consider your relationship to be?
Are you the Assertive type?
Is your guy a pervert?
Does he have cuckold tendacies?
Do you have an insatiable sex drive?

Depending on your answers it makes a difference how hookups will go. In some cases I fuck women and never met the man. EVER.
They let their sex crazed woman fuck a Bull like me and are happy with photos and videos.

When I first got into the lifestyle my husband was always there when I had my play sessions with my bull. He enjoyed watching me and it gave him and me a sense of safety. I have warmed up enough to my bull now that just recently I spent the weekend with him without my husband. It was amazing, intense, and very intimate. I wish I went alone with my bull sooner.
Why are you still together with your husband then if you enjoy the company with the other man more?

Not my response but damn why not. Just cause u get married doesn't mean u stop having sexual desires. And if ur open with ur hubby and can fulfill ur desires too its a win win. I bet their marriage lasts longer than others for their acceptance n willingness alone.
I completely agree this is 100% me and my husband we are open about everything.

I am assertive but so is he. He said he liked watching me ride this other guy

I am assertive but so is he. He said he liked watching me ride this other guy. We've been on and off for almost 6 years but he has legit cheated on me and got another girl pregnant like 1.5yrs ago before we talked about this lifestyle. He's not perverted and i think my sex drive prbly is much higher than his.
Sounds like you two might wish to get your affairs in order ... if infidelity is already a problem. Sad, but true! If you have *******, start working that issue out now ... ask anyone who's been through divorces; a calm "parting of the ways" is good for everyone except the lawyers, trust me.

Not my response but damn why not. Just cause u get married doesn't mean u stop having sexual desires. And if ur open with ur hubby and can fulfill ur desires too its a win win. I bet their marriage lasts longer than others for their acceptance n willingness alone.
Just keep on trying to convince yourself that is the way it is.

I think you should have him present just to be on the safe side until you get to know your bull then it's free will.

Back