Totally turned on watching hubby suck bull

He loves pleasing me.

He saw that when I asked him to and he did I got excited and encouraged him.

Then there was the night in the hotel when he did take a BBC in his mouth while fucking me (the Bull had his hand in the back of cucky’s head and made him) and he came like a bitch - multiple orgasm and all.

I was easier after that!
OHH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This past weekend after a glorious session with my bull my husband cleaned all his cum from me as he always does but then my bull told him to clean all the cum from his cock too. It's not the first time I've ever watched him suck a cock, and it always turns me on, but something about it just totally got me off! I couldn't help but masturbate as I watched him and it excited my bull who got hard again and came in my husbands mouth! it was an incredible sexy esperience. Any other ladies get as turned on by htis as I did?
Very very hot

Her seeing me submit to his dominant cock evoked several emotions
First, we both figured since we would be having much less sex with each other and it mainly just being between them that my job naturally shifted to servicing them both in whatever way I could.
Second, she was so attracted to him already, it was a natural extension of my submission to sexually service him since I had already reluenquised a large portion of my alpha dominance role already just by waiting on them and allowing this, so that wasnt much more of a loss of respect in her eyes.
,it did solidify to her that I had submitted my sexual husband duties to a male she already liked.

I guess finally, I enjoyed playing that role for them when he was around by handling and sucking the huge black cock of the man who fucks my wife . I felt it then became my role to handle and suck her lovers cock often;
It even brought my then wife and I closer afterwards, giving us both something to discuss that we didn't previously have in common before.

My wife and her white girlfriends (3 of them) get so rowdy and turned on watching me suck the cocks they fuck or are going to fuck it’s crazy! They get verbal, telling me what to do, calling me names, kissing my cheek and telling me how hot it is when a black cocks pumping my mouth, they love to come over and yank on my cock cage and tug on it hard while I’m sucking black cock. It’s so humiliating but such a massive mental mind fuck turn on, it’s some of my favorite sex now And I don’t even cum.....but everyone else in the room gets to!

if the husband sucks cock and more and the bulls want him to suck it makes everything easier since obviously the husband is committed and not only a cuck but a cocksucker which makes him very vunerable. The bulls enjoy specially if the husband is well trained to suck cock and are likely not to brag and they can really feel like an alpha male. The wife benefits since she can be licked while getting fucked and she as power over all the men

I am pretty sure I would like to see my husband sucking a BBC that just finished fucking me silly! It’s funny that I never had these thoughts before until really reading about those who have experienced it here.
How about letting my wife and I come suck that pussy clean after your next bull finishes up.

my wife eased me into cocksucking, first she fed me cum of her fingers then she ****** me to clean the same guys cum from her and next guy she had me suck. Eventually i was under her licking as different men fucked her and cleaning and sucking cock until i came to like it and talented

You should let him know you saw and cajole him into putting a show on for you. He might be a bit shy, but with gentle encouragement I bet you can take him to the next level.
I eventually did he was embarrassed but we talked it over , Steve, wanted to do it again but on his terms , that happened, we had three black friends over one weekend these guys take turns fucking me but this weekend it was just a dinner for all of them , Steve likes my lovers they are good mates , after dinner Steve and Jim went and washed up , I saw the other two off and retired to the lounge , feeling very wicked as the boys came in I flashed my bare clit , never wear panties, they sat either side of me and Jim lifters my dress and fingered me ,Steve got my tits out and sucked my nipples then Jim fed his wet fingers into Steve’s mouth .

We all ended up naked , I lent over and sucked Steve’s cock ,Jim grabbed my hips and moved me into position and fed his wonderful cock in me ,then it happened, Jim pulled out and Steve opened his mouth and Jim shoved his wet cock down his throat I was watching my husband giving head to my bull , I encouraged him to keep going it was a huge turn on for me and Jim really enjoyed it , I helped Steve , kissing him as well as sucking Jim’s huge cock ,then we both shared Jim’s huge load , I have to say Jim is the only bull Steve will entertain.

The wife and lover get their cake and the hubby eats it too. Works for everyone because:

- hubby shows total support by participating and cannot complain later about being left out.
- wife is free of guilt so she can focus on lover and fully enjoy uninhibited, mind-blowing sex.
- lover knows he has full permission to bury his massive cock whenever and wherever he wants.

Sounds like the total sexual experience may be greater than the sum of its parts!

Last edited:
My husband got me into bbc some years ago but never ever wanted to be involved , until one night , i was being gang banged at a swingers party , as they finished I went to shower as I passed a room my husband was sitting next to a naked black man I had just had ,his cock was very hard and still had my cum on it ,I stopped and watched my husband clean my cum of this mans cock and get it shoved down his throat ,he sucked it until I saw the man close his eyes ,grunt , then feed his seed down his throat , I never said a word he never knew I watched him give a black cock head.
you should tell him what you say and how much you loved it maybe he will do it again I loved having my wife watch me suck black cock and comment while I sucked him and swallowed his cum and him telling me what a good cocksucker I was

Back