Totally turned on watching hubby suck bull

38dddsquirter

Female
From
NY, US
This past weekend after a glorious session with my bull my husband cleaned all his cum from me as he always does but then my bull told him to clean all the cum from his cock too. It's not the first time I've ever watched him suck a cock, and it always turns me on, but something about it just totally got me off! I couldn't help but masturbate as I watched him and it excited my bull who got hard again and came in my husbands mouth! it was an incredible sexy esperience. Any other ladies get as turned on by htis as I did?

This past weekend after a glorious session with my bull my husband cleaned all his cum from me as he always does but then my bull told him to clean all the cum from his cock too. It's not the first time I've ever watched him suck a cock, and it always turns me on, but something about it just totally got me off! I couldn't help but masturbate as I watched him and it excited my bull who got hard again and came in my husbands mouth! it was an incredible sexy esperience. Any other ladies get as turned on by htis as I did?
Sounds like you just made it to the next fun level of cuckoldry. Win, win, win. cuckie is progressing. Perhaps feminzation will follow? Bulls often like that!

Oh my. Hot

Back