Top 9 reasons why white women “love”/ are obsess with black men: quoting them :

asian men would be just as new/exciting to white women, but there's no interest, it's all starts with cock size.
asian women fantasize about white men for the same reason.
Agree with most of what you've written. The only difference of opinion is in regards to Asian men. It's not just dick size, but they're very methodical and regimented. Not very spontaneous and passionate.

Agree with most of what you've written. The only difference of opinion is in regards to Asian men. It's not just dick size, but they're very methodical and regimented. Not very spontaneous and passionate.

The mentality of Asian people is strongly influenced by Confucianism, and this is also true for people living in the diaspora. This may be one of the reasons why a significant number of Asian people are considered too rigid in the mental field, and this is also reflected in sexuality!

1. “Rhythm in Bed”
( They said black men give them good sex…one person pointed out that, her white ex-partner was a 5 minutes man.)

2. “The skin”
( apparently black skin on white is “lovely” it feels great on white skin…)

3. “Treat them right”
( That black men treat them right and give them respect )

4. “Confidence”
( That black men carry themselves with grace , they have grand presence)

5. “They are healthy “
( That black men take good care of their skin, they shower etc)

6. ” [European men] are very feminine”

7. “Never a dull moment”

8. “Good looking”

9. “Bed treat”

All of this is subjective, everything on that list can be displayed by any race. Any man regardless of race can possess or display any of the listed attributes if he knows how and wants to display them. I guarantee that if any of the women that contributed to that list, met a man of another race and he gave them the same experience they may not give him the credit because they are biased. Like I have said before, being a bull or having a big dick is not attributed solely to black men. True there might be a larger number that is consistent with us, but that does not mean it doesn't exist outside my/our race.

You meant a kind of temporary surrender?
exactly. even a male lion can only be alpha a few years, the rest he has to surrender to the alpha or be killed. it would make sense if surrendering to an alpha had a pleasure release, those who surrender when required increase their chances to pass on dna later. humans should still have these instincts. but you could be right that this instinct to submit is gay. but i've never heard of a cuck wanting to get blown by his bull or fuck his bull. it's always the cuck wanting to suck his bull's dick, proving his submission to his alpha.

exactly. even a male lion can only be alpha a few years, the rest he has to surrender to the alpha or be killed. it would make sense if surrendering to an alpha had a pleasure release, those who surrender when required increase their chances to pass on dna later. humans should still have these instincts. but you could be right that this instinct to submit is gay. but i've never heard of a cuck wanting to get blown by his bull or fuck his bull. it's always the cuck wanting to suck his bull's dick, proving his submission to his alpha.

I think of latent bisexual / homoerotic desires on the part of cuck's in a submissive role, not a dominant one!
In some cuckold sex relationships that can also be called traditional (i.e. not IR cuckold), it can be observed that the male who accepts the beta status offers himself anally as a sign of his adoration to the bull by himself and/or by complying with the bull's/wife's will.

In such cases, a significant number of women see the bull as the absolute embodiment of masculinity and are fully capable of committing themselves as subordinates, in parallel with this, they see themselves as above their husbands, because they identify with the power structure that includes the ranking, where the bull is at the top and the married couple is the property of the bull, but the husband, i.e. the beta male, is at the bottom.

Not infrequently, some of the married couples feel a kind of moral obligation to provide the bull with the possibility of impregnating the wife, which some of the bulls also expect from the married couple accepting the subordinate status. This mental atmosphere can be considered an extreme, but this phenomenon also exists.

"Superior?" Usually have higher paying jobs, yes. Superior, no. Many Caucasian males have higher paying jobs due to their education, family ties, inheritance and other factors. Some of these factors, Black men were not entitled to (education, access to high paying jobs, the ability to make connections at the country club, etc.). Financial stability is NOT superiority.

So why do black men look up to the Mafia for example? In fact the mafia never allowed Black people into their organisation, so why is it that a group of white men could be successful but black men couldn't?

I do love really dark skin, but it's also confidence and attitude. Even confident white men are different.
Black and Asian ladies who are attracted to white men share a similar opinion.
Different views are exciting and complement each other! :)

The atmosphere of your video is not nothing! :)
Have a nice beauty lady!

My late wife could never articulate what caused her hot desire for our black friend. It was pure instinctive primeval sexual lust. And it completely overrode her "programming" from growing up in the East Tennessee mountains, where she was taught from earliest age that "racial mixing" was wrong, unnatural, and against God, by culture, community, family, friends and church. At the time(1978) she was 21, we'd been married 3 years, and over 18 months, had become good friends with my black co-worker(Thom). It took months to work past her self denial, until she admitted her hot desire for Thom to herself. She and Thom were lovers for the next 10 years, up into 1988. It was the hottest sexual experience of her life, a Southern "good girl gone bad" taking the "forbidden fruit" of Thom's BBC bareback and being filled with his black seed.

Seeing a lot of men (white) claiming it's B.S. I firmly believe that some of these ideas, thoughts and fantasies help to make a white woman more curious about black men, and has them thinking, "IS there a difference, and I'd like to find out, even if it's a quiet, discreet encounter." I've had many white women that I've worked with loosen up after a beer/cocktail or two (when out in a social setting) and get close enough to "brush their body" against mine, find a way to slip a hand across my dick or come right out and ask if I'd be interested in having the next sip at their place. I'd like to think it's all me, but I've seen them in the work environment and they show no inclination at all towards being interested in a black guy. That's why it's usually a big surprise to me when it happens. It's partly the curiosity, and some of that is generated by items on this list.
Very true. The number who are curious and turned on by black men, though sadly will probably never act on it. Is HUGE. I'd even say that for under 50 yis it's a majority

Very true. The number who are curious and turned on by black men, though sadly will probably never act on it. Is HUGE. I'd even say that for under 50 yis it's a majority
Totally agree. I see the looks, the eye contact and the smiles all the time (just yesterday I ran into a woman who held eye contact for a full 10 seconds, smiled and winked at me, then went along her way. Trust me....the wink was acknowledgement that "I'm attracted to you"). I know there's a desire there, but for a number of reasons, most women, young and middle aged, are reluctant to pursue it, or don't know how to pursue it

I don't believe in what they say. I think they secretly wish a big black cock (thick and long) but it is not politically correct to say that you are looking for a big black cock.

1. “Rhythm in Bed”
( They said black men give them good sex…one person pointed out that, her white ex-partner was a 5 minutes man.)

2. “The skin”
( apparently black skin on white is “lovely” it feels great on white skin…)

3. “Treat them right”
( That black men treat them right and give them respect )

4. “Confidence”
( That black men carry themselves with grace , they have grand presence)

5. “They are healthy “
( That black men take good care of their skin, they shower etc)

6. ” [European men] are very feminine”

7. “Never a dull moment”

8. “Good looking”

9. “Bed treat”

It is great information for me as a white man. I realy like and support the black future for white woman.

Back