TOO PERSONAL ?

This topic is always funny to me when it come up really, but i guess its just my train of thought. I believe sex itself is one of the most intimate if not the most intimate thing between a man and a woman rather than a kiss, to me sex is much more. I know some might say there is difference between fucking and making love to me it's still sex compared to kissing sex is the def of intimate. Can somebody correct me on this?
Maybe you ain't ever been in love?

I've had girlfriends where I could just walk away, and I had one where it felt like my soul had been taken when we spilt up. I still think about that woman 30yrs down the line.

This topic is always funny to me when it come up really, but i guess its just my train of thought. I believe sex itself is one of the most intimate if not the most intimate thing between a man and a woman rather than a kiss, to me sex is much more. I know some might say there is difference between fucking and making love to me it's still sex compared to kissing sex is the def of intimate. Can somebody correct me on this?
To me while I agree sex is sex there is definitely fucking and then there's making love. Two totally different things as far as I'm concerned, now kissing can be intimate or not really kissing is kissing but sex yrs the most intimate of all

To me while I agree sex is sex there is definitely fucking and then there's making love. Two totally different things as far as I'm concerned, now kissing can be intimate or not really kissing is kissing but sex yrs the most intimate of all
My wife says it's just sex is all

Considering the bonding that happens with bareback sex, it's safe to say that happens regardless. While they may not always outright call it love in the sense of what they've built with their spouse, It's certainly a real bond and attachment they develop with long term lovers. Fluid bonding is a real thing that can lead to serious feelings of intimacy and confuse them for what they may be feeling as love in some senses. I think the notion that we can have someone literally absorb another persons DNA and not feel something for them beyond an orgasm is just unrealistic.
Totally agree and this is what we look for in a relationship with a black lover

Tak
I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

View attachment 688098
Take it from someone who has walked the talk! I didn't dislike Pam kissing Edwin, my old university friend and roommate and to whom went the pleasure of blackening her, half as much as I disliked it when she swallowed his hot cum when giving him his first blow job! She even licked his balls and cock afterwards as if t.o ensure she hadn't missed a single molecule of his love juice! Why was I upset? Simple! After almost nine (9) years of married life that was something she had never done for me, and I let her know my feelings! That was the only time I felt pissed, she corrected my past misfortunes the next night, and many many nights since then!

Tak

Take it from someone who has walked the talk! I didn't dislike Pam kissing Edwin, my old university friend and roommate and to whom went the pleasure of blackening her, half as much as I disliked it when she swallowed his hot cum when giving him his first blow job! She even licked his balls and cock afterwards as if t.o ensure she hadn't missed a single molecule of his love juice! Why was I upset? Simple! After almost nine (9) years of married life that was something she had never done for me, and I let her know my feelings! That was the only time I felt pissed, she corrected my past misfortunes the next night, and many many nights since then!
Not sure there is anything more sexy than watching your wife kiss a black man like that.

Back