Too Good To Be True

HOLY FUCK!!! I'm anbout ready to bomb Adobe for this *******. Alot of these pics don't even need it or look better without. This epidemic needs to stop.. I'm just glad there's people out there that can spot the fakes and expose them. This ******* is getting misleading...

Don't blame Adobe, that would be like blaming a gun.
I've never seen a gun walking down the street looking for someone to shoot.

Don't blame Adobe, that would be like blaming a gun.
I've never seen a gun walking down the street looking for someone to shoot.

I'm just being silly. It's not adobe's fault unless you wanna blame them for making such a good product but I know it's not their fault.

To be honest, I don't care if a pic did "need it". I'd much prefer the real thing.

There's not a time when I sign in and I don't see a photoshopped pic. Many people, including the person who posted the picture, don't realize the pic isn't real. Furthermore, I don't think people actually care.

That's partially why this thread is not as "popular" as others. It deals with honesty.

That's the thing the pics don't need it at all. Most of the photoshops are very unnecessary. There's a thread like this in a group I'm in on FB. We all say the same ******* the original is good enough already so why the photoshop?

I agree the real thing is always better. If I didn't know better I'd say there's a conspiracy.

This is sad as much i like white women you can find a black women thick like this everyday but is call fat.Keep it real or leave it alone

The majority of the photoshopped pics look horrible! I may be on the curvy side, but at least I am proportionate. Some are easy to spot, but I admit, some look real.

Back