Too Good To Be True

I decided to add a few pictures to this thread because I noticed a lot of photoshopped pictures in some of my threads.

Take note of how the exaggeration begins around the hip area in an attempted to make a person's ass seem more round and fuller. In many cases, the body is disproportionate; it's physically not possible to have that type of body (except with surgery perhaps).

Now go back and look at certain threads and see if you can identify which pictures have been altered.

toogood1a.jpg toogood1b.jpg

I decided to add a few pictures to this thread because I noticed a lot of photoshopped pictures in some of my threads.
Take note of how the exaggeration begins around the hip area in an attempted to make a person's ass seem more round and fuller. In many cases, the body is disproportionate; it's physically not possible to have that type of body (except with surgery perhaps).

Now go back and look at certain threads and see if you can identify which pictures have been altered.

toogood3a.jpg toogood3b.jpg

Clearly her hips, ass, and thighs have been changed. It doesn't even look real. Yet someone will post this type of nonsense on a thread.

toogood9a.jpg toogood9b.jpg

Back