Too Good To Be True

Why haven't I noticed this thread before? This is fantastic!! I love these before and after photoshopped pics! Lot of these women are smoking hot!:hot:

Why haven't I noticed this thread before? This is fantastic!! I love these before and after photoshopped pics! Lot of these women are smoking hot!:hot:
I don't update this thread too often; that's why you never probably noticed it. I come across a lot of images that I can tell are photoshopped, but I only post them when I have the original. I figured making claims without presenting evidence would be pointless.

I guess people often avoid it because it deals with reality, the very thing people try to escape when they are on the internet.

View attachment 423663 can someone do this one?
No, someone can not do that on this thread. If you would take the moment to go to page 1 and read the purpose of this thread, you would know the entire purpose of this thread is to expose the many photoshopped pictures people attempt to pass off as real.

I recommend you try the Photoshopped Pictures and Captions section of the site. A link is below:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/photoshopped-pictures-and-captions.9/

Back