Too Good To Be True

For those of you unfamiliar with this thread, I created it because I noticed an excessive amount of photoshopped pictures. While I'm sure a few people post them knowingly, I have a feeling many people are unaware that they are photoshopped. I didn't create the thread to point fingers at anyone.

I hope people can look at the pictures on this thread and develop an eye for what's real and what's fake.

View attachment 73814View attachment 73815
I just found my pic in here with my boobs enlarged, I can assure you I didnt enlarge them, they are big and heavy enough naturally

IRL, thanks for the eductaion, it's needed..Part of the problem are the zines, particularly oriented to hip hop generation, who emphasize enormous booties. The B2W members tend to be more mature and discerning. I wish there was a way to limit the posting of egregiously enhanced pics..For the most part, the women posted here DO NOT NEED photoshop enhancements, they are exactly what we like in real life..maybe they can establish a website for fantasizers who have a need for Pam Anderson lookalikes, cartoonish Betty Boops etc..on B2W, we like REAL Women..osp25

IRL, thanks for the eductaion, it's needed..Part of the problem are the zines, particularly oriented to hip hop generation, who emphasize enormous booties. The B2W members tend to be more mature and discerning. I wish there was a way to limit the posting of egregiously enhanced pics..For the most part, the women posted here DO NOT NEED photoshop enhancements, they are exactly what we like in real life..maybe they can establish a website for fantasizers who have a need for Pam Anderson lookalikes, cartoonish Betty Boops etc..on B2W, we like REAL Women..osp25
You'll be surprised how many photos have been altered on this site. For the record, I'm not claiming the posters are responsible for altering the photos. However, they find pictures online and are eager to post them just to gain a couple of "likes" and feedback from others. I'm always amazed that some people can't tell when something has been altered. While some photos are very convincing, others are not. Some of the photos don't even seem physically possible.

Extremely helpful and eye-opening thread. Thank you. :cool:
You're welcome. I'm glad you found it helpful. While I know the majority of people could careless about whether or not pics are real, I thought there may be a few people like myself that do care.

Back